=)

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim
    If this will be allowed to stay, I'm out of this forum.

Seriously, there is only so much hatred a person can take. I, for my part, will not subject myself to the anger issues of messed-up people.

And don't give me the "hahahaha, it's just ENTp humor" bullshit. It isn't. And many of you know that very well.

PS: And with this I mean hatred directed at anyone. Keep your issues to yourself and don't subject other people to your petty little insecurities.
    It was just an idea I had that I thought would not be taken too seriously. I'm ENFp not ENTp , oh wait your talking about something else. Anyways, your welcome to post good things about personality types as well. When I created this thread I did think about it being a praise/bash thread, but then I changed my mind. I will now change the thread to praise/bash a type game!

ESFJ: You are the best mothers in the world and I love you! (My mom's an ESFJ ).

ESTj and ISTj: If the world didn't have you guys, we would be lost in chaos and nothing would every get done.

ENTj: You ensure that everything is done right and you create wonderful solutions for the world to run better.

ESFp: You are very generous, an excellent friend and entertaining.

ENTp: You ensure that the world is consantly being updated through inventions.

ENFp: You help spark the change needed in the world.

ESTp: If it weren't for you, we would be left with several mysteries in the world and ridiculous beliefs.

INFp: You write excellent poetry and use it to help people understand the world better and live better.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

edit
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

How about the 15types?

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

............ there seems to be a certain amount of ....... "tenseness" in the forum.

Maybe some of you guys need to take a break from this place.

It's an internet website.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

edit
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

Creepy-aurora_faerie

FUCK YOU PETER FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK FYODUFAOIJFFUCK YOUUUU~!!!! FUCK YOU!!! FUCK1!!!!

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*tries to cover Kim's eyes and ears*
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*Looks at thread*
    People, people, this will not do. Remember, some people can feel stepped upon when this kind of thing happens; INFjs were mentioned three times. One was me, and the two others were omni-type lists.
    This will not do.
    I command you: Bash me!
    Beware! Nerd genes on the prowl.

INFj - The Holy CPU Saint
    Dishonorary INFp
    Baah

(Very good place for emoticons. Right-click on the one you want and select "properties" for direct link)

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Darklord
    *Looks at thread*
    People, people, this will not do. Remember, some people can feel stepped upon when this kind of thing happens; INFjs were mentioned three times. One was me, and the two others were omni-type lists.
    This will not do.
    I command you: Bash me!

I was going to say something, but...... I suppose I have the art of offending people down pretty well. I'll let other people step up to the plate, for once.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edited for gayness.
    ENTp

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well said

Creepy-pokeball

What if they dont want any or uh vice versa :x

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadae
    What if they dont want any or uh vice versa :x
    OH NO poor INFjs heh heh heh...

Creepy-Diana

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lord tunderin jezuz...

OK, I'm an ENTP and I did find dj's post a bit harsh but never took it seriously so it didn't offend me at all. Its like a lot want to jump to the conclusion just because of a comment like that...well if she thinks its harsh she must not be an ENTP or if she took it as a joke than she MUST be ENTP.

My ENTPness said it was a joke but there was some personal stuff mixed in there directed and certain people and not to everyone of that type. It looked liked this thread was used as a vehicle for something else that's going on.

Anyway, regardless, its a thread in some forum on the internet. Who cares what these anonymous people think of you?
    Polly
    ENTP

Creepy-pokeball

Is your ENTpness huge or moderately confident?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

not sure what ya mean J
    Polly
    ENTP

Creepy-pokeball

It's a bad joke. p-ness. Sigh.. =(

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Polly_G
    Anyway, regardless, its a thread in some forum on the internet. Who cares what these anonymous people think of you?
    I suppose that the rational answer to the problem, but for some reason it still hurts.

Polly_G, I think your doubts are correct. DJ's past would suggest that he had some sort of malicious intent.
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well, entps are not dif than a lot of types. When you piss us off we can sometimes over-react. Doesn't mean that what was done or said wasn't wrong, just we can retaliate with twice the force.

Some of continue to retaliate while others chose not to retaliate at all because we can't always control just how nasty we can get when our buttons have been pushed.
    Polly
    ENTP

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think thinking subtype INTPs like Cone act pretty conscienciously. On the other hand, intuitive subtype INTPs....

I don't have much nice to say. Although I have met a -few- decent ones. Positive reinforcement is as big a factor as anything.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So I've been inducted into the producing subtype club?

Actually tcaudilllg, I'm not sure I've ever met an INTp who was more conscientious than I am. I blame it on my mother. :wink:
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Bump

Time for round 2.

Mods please move this to anything goes, it's a game, not a serious discussion.
    Last edited by Raver; 07-14-2011 at 04:15 AM.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Herzy View Post
    INTj - I could explode a bomb behind one, and he'd be too busy looking the other direction to even take notice of the 9849483759435 decibal "BANG!" behind him.

Quote Originally Posted by Joy View Post

SLE:You agree with me that what I say is logical, then you go do the opposite anyway? Why are you so evil?!
    SEI: Hi. What have you accomplished today? Hello? Why are you grinning at me and not answering my question?
    EII: Go out and find yourself some duals. Wishing for a companion won't make one appear.
    LSE: If I ever need a team of robots to accomplish something, I'll hire you.
    IEI: What...planet...are you from?
    ILE: You're funny! Right, and I'm boring.
    EIE: You're a good actor! Do you have a soul?
    LSI: Is well-placed sarcasm the only thing that amuses you?
    ESE: Too much energy. Help.
    LII: Nice weather we're having. Could stand to be a bit warmer, but it's nice outside. Still on computer, are you? Computers are good. Doing anything interesting? Do you even know that I'm trying to have a conversation with you?
    SLI: Hi...bye.
    IEE: You're so wishy-washy! Why do you even try to make decisions?
    LIE: You're a lie. Besides that, you don't know fried chicken from tofu.
    ESI: You're a walking enigma. A quiet, nice, forceful, cold person. That doesn't make any sense.
    ILI: May I quote you?
    SEE: You have the ability to be pushy without being annoying. Impressive.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123