Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bash/Praise a type game!

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg
    There are so many people getting left out of this fun... I wish people took crosstypes more seriously.
    Not having a great amount of experience with the theory of cross-types and not having anyone who I know is a cross-type, funnily enough I don't feel equipped to comment on them :wink:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I seem to be a IxFp.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

To all crosstypes: Make up your fucken mind!
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would if I weren't a cross-type .

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISTP: Stop being so damn negative!!
    ESFJ: Not everyone wants to hear every little detail about people's lives when you have no idea who they are.
    ENFJ: I forgive you because I enjoy your company but YES, your mood swings and sensitivity DO affect me.
    INFJ: Please stop cleaning, you are making me nervous. Do all our conversations have to be so deep? Yes, I know there are a trillion things I do that are bad for me, can we talk about something else?
    ESTP: When you go on and on about how much you have to do, people get sick of hearing it. You eventually won't get the reaction you are looking for because people see that you are actually loading this stuff on yourself while sometimes unloading things you should be doing onto other people.
    ESTJ: Loosen up a little, we aren't all machines. People approach things in different ways. Its a positive thing and makes life more interesting.
    ENTP: Not everyone cares about your ideas, be selective in your audience. Its not necessary for you to share every thought. LISTEN MORE, TALK LESS!!!
    ISTJ: Thank you for the present but can we have an actual conversation?
    ENTJ: Micromanagement can make a system too dependent on one person. It doesn't allow those around you to develop the tools they require to make independent decisions. For the sake fo the system itself, don't do it. When someone makes a mistake, they are not an idiot. Oh yeah...and enough with the policies and procedures already!
    INTJ: Do yourself and those close to you a favor. Get a book on human behavior and healthy reaction to that behavior and pretend just for the other person's benefit.
    INTP: Your not invited to the trivial pursuit game, some of us like to at least appear intelligent.
    ENFP: Please don't talk to me when we are working. Because if you do, then I'll get going and then neither of us will get anything done.
    ESFP: I concede, you win the drinking contest before we even begin...
    ISFP: People do come and go, don't put all your eggs in one basket.
    Polly
    ENTP

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by Polly_G
    ESTP: When you go on and on about how much you have to do, people get sick of hearing it. You eventually won't get the reaction you are looking for because people see that you are actually loading this stuff on yourself while sometimes unloading things you should be doing onto other people.
    Well said...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    ESFj: Can't you get to the point instead of running through all the sequential events before getting there? And can't you just once be on time?
    ISFps are like that too. They are both Narrators, that's why.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENTp: SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP.
    ISFp: NO
    ESFj: What's that? OH WAIT, YOU'RE AN IDIOT MOM!!
    INTj: STOP CRYING, DO DRUGS, GET LAID.
    ENFj: Have fun "friend-collecting" instead of forming meaningful bonds.
    ISTj: WASTE OF LIFE, AND YOUR DUAL MAKES NO SENSE PWNED
    ESTp: IF YOU WORK OUT SOME MORE JESUS WILL GIVE YOU AND EXTRA DAY IN HEAVEN
    INFp: YOU'RE UPSET? HMM, MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE YOUR FEELINGS COME BEFORE YOU THOUGHTS! THAT WOULD MAKE ME FROWN I MUST SAY.
    ESFp: JUST KEEP ON TALKING. I LIKE IT WHEN NONSENSE SPEWS FORTH.
    INTp: NO, YOU'RE NOT SECRETLY BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE, AND NO, YOU'RE NOT SMART OR DEEP JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE A DORK.
    ENTj: YES, 1+1=2, BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU KNOW BASIC MATH! YOUR LOGIC SUCKS.
    ISFj: YOU ARE SO SEXY! UNBELIEVABLY HOT AND SENSUAL! SO WHY ARE YOU SUCH AN EVIL LIAR???
    ESTj: OH YEAH OKAY. LET ME GO DO THAT. OH WAIT, I'M NOT GOING TO, BECAUSE IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE.
    INFj: HI DAD, JUST TELL ME WHAT I'M DOING WRONG, AND IN THE MEANTIME, DON'T EVER GET OFF YOUR ASS AND DO ANYTHING DYNAMIC OR INGENIUS. JUST STAGNATE IN A PUDDLE OF MEDIOCRITY INSTEAD OF REALLY LIVING. YEAH, YOU KNOW RIGHT FROM WRONG, BUT YOU DON'T KNOW GOOD IDEA FROM BAD IDEA.

ENFp: HI THAR! YOU ARE SO SMART AND YOU KNOW ALL. (HERE IS THE TRANSLATION LOL!: HI THERE, YOU AREN'T GOOD FOR ANYTHING AND YOU ARE FAT, CAN'T CONTROL YOUR FAT APPETITE, YOU STUFF FOD INTO YOUR MOUTH BECAUSE OF HOW PATHETIC YOU ARE, AND YOU CONSTANTLY MAX OUT YOUR CREDIT CARDS IN THE NAME OF SELF-PITY. THAT NEW PERFUME WON'T MAKE YOU HAPPY, LADY. NOR WILL THAT FRESH NEW VOLUME OF THE ORGANON, BECAUSE PARAPHRASING ARISTOTLE JUST MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE A CONSTIPATED JEW. YOU AREN'T SMART, YOU AREN'T CLEVER, AND YOU ARE THE BIGGEST, MOST DISGUSTINGLY GLUTTONOUS HYPOCRITE THE WORLD HAS EVER KNOWN. LET'S ALL GET SUPER OFFENDED WHEN SOMEONE INTERRUPTS US, BUT THEN INTERRUPT OTHERS CONSTANTLY BECAUSE WE CN'T CONTROL OUR FAT INFLUX OF Ne POTTY WATER THAT SPEWS OUT OF OUR SENSITIVE LIBERTARIAN, SNOT-NOSED, MASTURBATION-IS-OKAY BECAUSE THE WIFE HAS FLAT FEET, I'M OFFEDED BECAUSE MY BRAIN DOESN'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU TOLD ME TO STOP SPRAYING SHAVING CREAM ON EVERY LEAF ON THE TREE OUT FRONT IN A DRUNKEN STUPOR THAT I WILL REGALE TO FRIENDS TO MAKE MYSELF SEEM INTERESTING SINCE I WILL ADD ROMAN ANALAGIES OF LOVE AND WAR TO EVERYTHING I SAY STUPID BITCH SELF!!!) ALSO YOU'RE FAT BECAUSE YOU LACK WILLPOWER AND DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT STUFF YOUR WINTER CHEEK POUCHES WITH TEN HERSHEY'S KISSES IN THE NAME OF NEEDING ENERGY FOR THE COMPOSITION OF A DIATRIBE AGAINST THE ATHEIST PHILOSOPHY, EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE JUST GOING TO PROMOTE THE VIRTUES OF CATHOLICISM, BECAUSE A BUNCH OF IRRATIONAL OLD RITUALS MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE YOU ARE PART OF THE ANCIENT WISDOM OF FAT-ASSERY.

ISTp: HEY, LET'S WALK AROUND SULKING ALL DAY, PRETENDING THAT THE WORLD IS SO BAD, WHEN IN REALITY THE ONLY BAD THING IN IT IS YOUR SAD SELF WITH YOUR FIVE HUNDRED DOGS AND THE SQUIRREL THAT SLEEPS IN A CAGE ABOVE YOUR HEAD WHO YOU PRETEND IS THE FAIR MAIDEN OF THE FOREST TIED UP IN YOUR PERSONAL DUNGEON FOR YOU TO MOLEST INDECENTLY. ALSO PLEASE DISPOSE OF THE TISSUES YOU USE TO DIPOSIT SEMEN ONTO. THE POTENT AROMA OF PASTY CHLORINE IS NOT WELL HIDDEN BY SPRAYING FEBREEZE ONTO EACH SQUARE MILLIMETER OF YOUR DISGUSTING ABODE. IN FACT, IT'S A HORRIBLE WAY.

LIVE AND LET LIVE.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe
    ENFp: HI THAR! YOU ARE SO SMART AND YOU KNOW ALL. (HERE IS THE TRANSLATION LOL!: HI THERE, YOU AREN'T GOOD FOR ANYTHING AND YOU ARE FAT, CAN'T CONTROL YOUR FAT APPETITE, YOU STUFF FOD INTO YOUR MOUTH BECAUSE OF HOW PATHETIC YOU ARE, AND YOU CONSTANTLY MAX OUT YOUR CREDIT CARDS IN THE NAME OF SELF-PITY. THAT NEW PERFUME WON'T MAKE YOU HAPPY, LADY. NOR WILL THAT FRESH NEW VOLUME OF THE ORGANON, BECAUSE PARAPHRASING ARISTOTLE JUST MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE A CONSTIPATED JEW. YOU AREN'T SMART, YOU AREN'T CLEVER, AND YOU ARE THE BIGGEST, MOST DISGUSTINGLY GLUTTONOUS HYPOCRITE THE WORLD HAS EVER KNOWN. LET'S ALL GET SUPER OFFENDED WHEN SOMEONE INTERRUPTS US, BUT THEN INTERRUPT OTHERS CONSTANTLY BECAUSE WE CN'T CONTROL OUR FAT INFLUX OF Ne POTTY WATER THAT SPEWS OUT OF OUR SENSITIVE LIBERTARIAN, SNOT-NOSED, MASTURBATION-IS-OKAY BECAUSE THE WIFE HAS FLAT FEET, I'M OFFEDED BECAUSE MY BRAIN DOESN'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU TOLD ME TO STOP SPRAYING SHAVING CREAM ON EVERY LEAF ON THE TREE OUT FRONT IN A DRUNKEN STUPOR THAT I WILL REGALE TO FRIENDS TO MAKE MYSELF SEEM INTERESTING SINCE I WILL ADD ROMAN ANALAGIES OF LOVE AND WAR TO EVERYTHING I SAY STUPID BITCH SELF!!!) ALSO YOU'RE FAT BECAUSE YOU LACK WILLPOWER AND DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT STUFF YOUR WINTER CHEEK POUCHES WITH TEN HERSHEY'S KISSES IN THE NAME OF NEEDING ENERGY FOR THE COMPOSITION OF A DIATRIBE AGAINST THE ATHEIST PHILOSOPHY, EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE JUST GOING TO PROMOTE THE VIRTUES OF CATHOLICISM, BECAUSE A BUNCH OF IRRATIONAL OLD RITUALS MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE YOU ARE PART OF THE ANCIENT WISDOM OF FAT-ASSERY.

ISTp: HEY, LET'S WALK AROUND SULKING ALL DAY, PRETENDING THAT THE WORLD IS SO BAD, WHEN IN REALITY THE ONLY BAD THING IN IT IS YOUR SAD SELF WITH YOUR FIVE HUNDRED DOGS AND THE SQUIRREL THAT SLEEPS IN A CAGE ABOVE YOUR HEAD WHO YOU PRETEND IS THE FAIR MAIDEN OF THE FOREST TIED UP IN YOUR PERSONAL DUNGEON FOR YOU TO MOLEST INDECENTLY. ALSO PLEASE DISPOSE OF THE TISSUES YOU USE TO DIPOSIT SEMEN ONTO. THE POTENT AROMA OF PASTY CHLORINE IS NOT WELL HIDDEN BY SPRAYING FEBREEZE ONTO EACH SQUARE MILLIMETER OF YOUR DISGUSTING ABODE. IN FACT, IT'S A HORRIBLE WAY.

LIVE AND LET LIVE.
    WTF

btw, I'm actually pretty skinny and when I did gain weight at a certain time, I lost in a month of jogging. :wink: Of course this was all a joke of random thoughts.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Creepy-aurora_faerie

ENTp: SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP.
    ISFp: NO
    ESFj: What's that? OH WAIT, YOU'RE AN IDIOT MOM!!
    INTj: STOP CRYING, DO DRUGS, GET LAID.
    ENFj: Have fun "friend-collecting" instead of forming meaningful bonds.
    ISTj: WASTE OF LIFE, AND YOUR DUAL MAKES NO SENSE PWNED
    ESTp: IF YOU WORK OUT SOME MORE JESUS WILL GIVE YOU AND EXTRA DAY IN HEAVEN
    INFp: YOU'RE UPSET? HMM, MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE YOUR FEELINGS COME BEFORE YOU THOUGHTS! THAT WOULD MAKE ME FROWN I MUST SAY.
    ESFp: JUST KEEP ON TALKING. I LIKE IT WHEN NONSENSE SPEWS FORTH.
    INTp: NO, YOU'RE NOT SECRETLY BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE, AND NO, YOU'RE NOT SMART OR DEEP JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE A DORK.
    ENTj: YES, 1+1=2, BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU KNOW BASIC MATH! YOUR LOGIC SUCKS.
    ISFj: YOU ARE SO SEXY! UNBELIEVABLY HOT AND SENSUAL! SO WHY ARE YOU SUCH AN EVIL LIAR???
    ESTj: OH YEAH OKAY. LET ME GO DO THAT. OH WAIT, I'M NOT GOING TO, BECAUSE IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE.
    INFj: HI DAD, JUST TELL ME WHAT I'M DOING WRONG, AND IN THE MEANTIME, DON'T EVER GET OFF YOUR ASS AND DO ANYTHING DYNAMIC OR INGENIUS. JUST STAGNATE IN A PUDDLE OF MEDIOCRITY INSTEAD OF REALLY LIVING. YEAH, YOU KNOW RIGHT FROM WRONG, BUT YOU DON'T KNOW GOOD IDEA FROM BAD IDEA.

LIVE AND LET LIVE.

ii was gonna say "i cant even think of anything" but lol

concerta FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. if anyone ever questions my love for peter, all they need to do is look at that, and they will find all the answers as to why i do, and always will love peter. and no, they will never comprehend what the hell i am talking about.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

=)

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

edit
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Woodstock has a brave little heart, so I'm sure you can handle it
    Logical-Intuitive Extravert (ENTj)
    TeNi

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some people are more sensative/delicate than others.

I think it's everyone'es responsibility to be aware of this.

But if you know you don't like something, don't put yourself in that situation.

......Kim's slightly won my favor though, just because she danced so well around the sword in the Delta council thingy.

But only slightly.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Creepy-pokeball

LOL! the NF's will grow on you like little light bulbs and you will soon become our living Christmas tree ^_^ er, wait no, our living Solstice Tree. Perfect!

We'll have to find an ESFj angel for you...

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

.....I don't like the sound of that
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Creepy-pokeball

Darn. Welp, no ESFj to go on top of you then.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim
    If this will be allowed to stay, I'm out of this forum.

Seriously, there is only so much hatred a person can take. I, for my part, will not subject myself to the anger issues of messed-up people.

And don't give me the "hahahaha, it's just ENTp humor" bullshit. It isn't. And many of you know that very well.

PS: And with this I mean hatred directed at anyone. Keep your issues to yourself and don't subject other people to your petty little insecurities.
    I'm with you, Kim. Please don't leave.
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maizemedley
    Damn, how do you do that? See into people so well. What functions allow the ENTp to do that? It must really suck to have that kind of knowing because it can make a person go crazy with disgust. If I was able to see all that is lacking in people the way you do....Uh! I could kill a man!
    allows us to see their perspective, the lack of makes it possible to be so critical, and THAT IS EXACTLY WHY we are all about amusing ourselves, why we give out attention to what is interesting. If we could not do that, could not amuse ourselves, the stupidity of humanity would drive us insane. I once said that it's being crazy that keeps me sane. It's very true.
    SEE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And to the rest of you... good fucking grief. It's a type bashing thread. It states so in the friggin title! If you don't want to "be subjected to the hatred", DON'T READ THE FRIGGIN THREAD! Ask yourself why what one person says could upset you so much... If you have no respect for that person, why should what that person says matter? Blow him off.
    SEE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    Damn, how do you do that? See into people so well. What functions allow the ENTp to do that? It must really suck to have that kind of knowing because it can make a person go crazy with disgust. If I was able to see all that is lacking in people the way you do....Uh! I could kill a man!
    allows us to see their perspective, the lack of makes it possible to be so critical, and THAT IS EXACTLY WHY we are all about amusing ourselves, why we give out attention to what is interesting. If we could not do that, could not amuse ourselves, the stupidity of humanity would drive us insane. I once said that it's being crazy that keeps me sane. It's very true.
    This is so pathetic, it's pathetic. Somehow in your wrapped mind you have visited these forums so much that you equal your character with that of the ENTP. So what you, how you act, it is the ENTP. If I where to say you are a negative selfish person, you would somehow find a way to translate into being the general ENTP type. That's not the case, you are a very SELFISH ENTP. That's the whole reason why you thrive on this board. As long as you are able to play the selfish ENTP, you feel safe and cowards follow you allong the way. You are SELFISH and this friend discojoe of yours drags the whole forum down with it.

makes it possible to be so critical, and THAT IS EXACTLY WHY we are all about amusing ourselves
    Indeed, YOU are selfish and it tells nothing about ENTP but about yourself. Amusement over others. This has nothing to do with ENTP, but you.
    TeNi

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by universal
    This is so pathetic, it's pathetic. Somehow in your wrapped mind you have visited these forums so much that you equal your character with that of the ENTP. So what you, how you act, it is the ENTP. If I where to say you are a negative selfish person, you would somehow find a way to translate into being the general ENTP type. That's not the case, you are a very SELFISH ENTP. That's the whole reason why you thrive on this board. As long as you are able to play the selfish ENTP, you feel safe and cowards follow you allong the way. You are SELFISH and this friend discojoe of yours drags the whole forum down with it.
    SEE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

See, you people can't talk. You are selfish and play silly games.
    TeNi

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cone

Seriously, there is only so much hatred a person can take. I, for my part, will not subject myself to the anger issues of messed-up people.

And don't give me the "hahahaha, it's just ENTp humor" bullshit. It isn't. And many of you know that very well.

PS: And with this I mean hatred directed at anyone. Keep your issues to yourself and don't subject other people to your petty little insecurities.
    I'm with you, Kim. Please don't leave.
    Will you remember the good times?
    SEE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Get a life man.
    TeNi

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Get a life man.
    Yeah, I'm not the one who's upset...
    SEE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No one is upset. There is just bullshit being sprouted and people are fed up.
    TeNi

Creepy-aurora_faerie

so.....are people freaking out because of his type bashing?

uh......wasn't that the point of this thread?

.......O_o...........wuteva

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aurora_faerie

Some people think it's more then this, and it seems I'm not the only one. It's more like making fun of. Look, just appreciate some types somewhere else for all I care.
    TeNi

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't get it.
    SEE

Creepy-aurora_faerie

I don't get it.

it was an insult....

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some people think it's more then this, and it seems I'm not the only one. It's more like making fun of. Look, just appreciate some types somewhere else for all I care.
    have fun with that
    SEE

Creepy-aurora_faerie

huh?

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LET'S PLAY THE ENGLISH GAME
    SEE

Creepy-pokeball

Lets not and say we did.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Joy you have allot of imagination, so use it on discojoe I'd say. Good night and have fun
    TeNi

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

=)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kim, don't make such threats

I can understand your point but you are being too hasty... this kind of topics are just asking for trouble

People could you stop being so mean don't cross the line between humor and hate speech.

When you feel bad just dance a bit and it will go away

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast