Thread: Ni-PoLR -- How does it manifest in ESFjs and ESTjs?

Hybrid View

Disbelief Jung
    TIM
    Heavenly & Spiritual
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by YXPR View Post
    The church is dying because people are realising that it hurts more than it heals. No need to try to make it seem more "modern" if the core of the ideology stays the same. That's just manipulation.
    he was talking about one church not the church in general.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    270 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'll repost what I previously wrote on an older thread:

"The more Ni you have in you, the less competent you will be at real world stuff (though every introvert will have this problem to some extent; Ni to a greater degree annihilates objective reality). This is what makes typings like IEI for Obama so highly amusing but flatly wrong. Obama is highly competent at outer world stuff....as just one example, he was an energizer-bunny star fundraiser for the democratic party just as a freshman senator. He never says anything that is remotely rebellious or nonconformist.

Ni is a rich, highly nuanced, detailed inner world that makes the outer world look like a needless distraction (or even somewhat non-existent). When Ni-doms find a way to bridge their inner world with the outer world, that's where you largely see them coming out of their inner world to interact with the external environment and what they bring is something original and unique. The flip side is that when Ni is in the vulnerable function, this type of existence all gets flipped on its head and what you get is a highly practical, hyper-productive, in-your-face, Type A personality workhorse."

Gordon Ramsay is a classic example (LSE-Te) of Ni PoLr