I had words here once, but I didn't feed them Khola aka Bee's Avatar
    TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    Yeah - I'm not a real touchy-feely person either. I mean it's not so much that I'm picky about the quality of it lol, but the context has to be right. Especially when I'm stressed, someone can just brush past me, and it feels jarring - like an electric shock. Sort of like hearing a song that you like suddenly blasted into your ear without warning. On the other hand, I like initiating. It's the most genuine way I show affection.
    Sorry, I was a little blunt and vague earlier. I agree with this statement. I mean sure, I like hugs, but I don't like being 'clung' to. And strangers...eww. This reminds me of those people you occasionally meet and barely know that come up to you upon meeting are are all "Oh hello darling! Kiss, kiss, hug." Like you are best friends and just love each other to death and are 'lunching ladies' or some crap. It's so saccharin sweet. I seriously want to punch them or tell them to fuck off, usually I just smile, get a feeling of utter distaste and try to get the hell away and into a more interesting group with people I can connect with without the forced 'love'.

What type would be most likely to act like this? Maybe ESE>SEE? I'd say SEE would pull it off more genuinely. Anyway yeah.

As for being in a partner situation, I really enjoy hugs and the idea that someone feels secure enough to be emotionally open, but if a partner wanted to hug me all the time and go on and on about insecurities I would probably have to kill them.
    Hello, my name is Bee. Pleased to meet you .

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bee View Post
    Sorry, I was a little blunt and vague earlier. I agree with this statement. I mean sure, I like hugs, but I don't like being 'clung' to. And strangers...eww. This reminds me of those people you occasionally meet and barely know that come up to you upon meeting are are all "Oh hello darling! Kiss, kiss, hug." Like you are best friends and just love each other to death and are 'lunching ladies' or some crap. It's so saccharin sweet. I seriously want to punch them or tell them to fuck off, usually I just smile, get a feeling of utter distaste and try to get the hell away and into a more interesting group with people I can connect with without the forced 'love'.

What type would be most likely to act like this? Maybe ESE>SEE? I'd say SEE would pull it off more genuinely. Anyway yeah.
    I think SEE, from my experience. This ESE I know does sometimes with me, but we're good friends ... and it's in an over-the-top parodic way. But I completely agree. I can't stand that sort of thing. Air kisses and what not. lol
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bee View Post

As for being in a partner situation, I really enjoy hugs and the idea that someone feels secure enough to be emotionally open, but if a partner wanted to hug me all the time and go on and on about insecurities I would probably have to kill them.
    Hugging is probably the most genuine way you can show someone you care about them, male or female. Of course, you use a different style hug on each, with varying levels of intimacy. Just wait for the book I'm writing on it.
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Will there be applesauce and cookies contained within those pages too? Sounds like fun.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I suppose there will be, free for all comers.

heheh.
    D-SEI 9w1

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir View Post
    Hugging is probably the most genuine way you can show someone you care about them, male or female. Of course, you use a different style hug on each, with varying levels of intimacy. Just wait for the book I'm writing on it.
    Kam, my feelings towards you alternate between finding you wonderfully endearing and sweet to making me want to gag and throw-up. Sometimes I feel both at the same time and it causes me confusion.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think they call that love.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    No. It just sounds infantile and kinky.
    hmm, I thought infantile and kinky WAS love to alphas.

just teasin'.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    hmm, I thought infantile and kinky WAS love to alphas.

just teasin'.
    It is love to me, so represent!
    D-SEI 9w1