Thread: SEI-EIE Supervision relations (ISFp and ENFj)

Hybrid View

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    ahem. I've been married to my supervisee for nearly 15 years,
    I guess you have the luxury of not knowing how well other types of relationships work out.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    I guess you have the luxury of not knowing how well other types of relationships work out.
    I have other non-romantic relationships and before I married my husband, I had several romantic ones as well. Those all gave me a good sampling, thanks. There was a thread on this in beta recently. In any case, my point is that you shouldn't be so quick to dismiss the potential of a relationship based on socionics alone.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    I have other non-romantic relationships and before I married my husband, I had several romantic ones as well. Those all gave me a good sampling, thanks. There was a thread on this in beta recently. In any case, my point is that you shouldn't be so quick to dismiss the potential of a relationship based on socionics alone.
    True, still socionics is a reliable indicator of a big part of the potential of a relationship.

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    True, still socionics is a reliable indicator of a big part of the potential of a relationship.
    this sounds very simple. I would say it becomes less predictive for some relations.

TIM
    ILE 8w7
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mary-Jane View Post
    this sounds very simple. I would say it becomes less predictive for some relations.
    Can you please elaborate Ms. Mary Jane?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    haha... the whole EIE neat freak thing is so true.

My EIE friends room is completely immaculate and smells really good, you'd never expect that from a guy. He always hates on me for my messiness.

I have another IEI friend who always has to have her bed completely perfect, and every pillow has to be in exactly the right spot. The girl is so obsessed over it that she refuses to even sleep under her covers... kind of extreme; I mean, talk about Si PoLR, haha.
    yeah, that was mil too. when i took care of her and she came out of her room in the afternoons, if ONE thing was on the counter, the looks of disgust and guilt...THAT was the stress i lost 20lbs over. hubby had to take over her care, she COULD NOT stand me and i COULD NOT stand her, as much as i still loved her. hubby knew how to let it roll off his back. i just wanted to strangle her. lol

edit: i just want to say that i respected my mil enuf to get away from her to allow her last days to be what she wanted them to be. i appreciate and understand her more now, more than ever...

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    haha... the whole EIE neat freak thing is so true.

My EIE friends room is completely immaculate and smells really good, you'd never expect that from a guy. He always hates on me for my messiness.

I have another IEI friend who always has to have her bed completely perfect, and every pillow has to be in exactly the right spot. The girl is so obsessed over it that she refuses to even sleep under her covers... kind of extreme; I mean, talk about Si PoLR, haha.
    wow the extremes of Si PoLR. I think I'm healthy though. I do get an accumulating sink and my workspaces gradually get more and more messy, but every once in a while I just clean it up. I think it's all thanks to my ILI husband though. He likes things clean and empty, so I try not to make too much of a mess. I was pretty messy when I was living alone, but now that I've been living alone for a month I've been very clean. I make my bed every morning and usually wash my dishes after each meal.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think an ENFJ-ISFP can be a fun relationship. One that organizes fun and the one that goes along with it. I think Introverts as Supervisors works better than Extroverts working as Supervisors.

Much better and rewarding than an ENFJ with an INTP. I've met a couple of those ENFJ-INTP pairings...the ENFJ makes lemonade out of lemons while the INTP is just staring away.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by betterthandead View Post
    I think an ENFJ-ISFP can be a fun relationship. One that organizes fun and the one that goes along with it. I think Introverts as Supervisors works better than Extroverts working as Supervisors.
    totally true.
    IEI-Fe 4w3