Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
I was asking if she was discussing an MBTI type or a socionics type. I can't tell if you're suggesting that MBTI type = socionics type or what. I'm not even talking about something as simple as a p/j switch, just that the types are simply not the same so figuring out which theory we're discussing is kind of important, particularly when my impression of what was written seemed more applicable of certain socionic functions that are not stressed as much in an INTp. Therefore, because I was uncertain of what exactly was being addressed, I asked a question. Is this alright with you, Jarno?

On a peripheral note, should my testing overwhelmingly as an INFP in MBTI suggest that I'm not a rational type in socionics?
yeah I guess I'm getting a bit frusterated on that aspect. Not meant personally.

It's just a strange solution which ganin invented to make the functions in mbti and socionics compatible, which is useless since mbti functions are too messed up. If comparing judging and perceiving with socionics rational and irrational, you will notice that they are similar.

It's also strange the last letter is capitalized, since the biggest difference in definitions between soc. and mbti exists in introversm and extraversm.