Thread: IEEs/ENFps - what are you like when DRUNK?!?

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post
    hmmm?!?

Compared to your sober self, & others when drunk, etc.
    Same as usual more or less, just more feisty and more flirty with the ladies.
    Looking for an Archnemesis. Willing applicants contact via PM.

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari
    http://www.mypersonality.info/ssmall/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OVER THE TOP!!!!!! Absolutely over the top. I try not to drink for this very reason. Plus I don't really need to drink in order to loosen up anyways

oh yeah, normally I am not a very "touchy" person but when drunk I will hug almost anyone while declaring my love in a very sincere manner. Another reason to stay of the booze...
    n00bIEE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dattebayo View Post
    OVER THE TOP!!!!!! Absolutely over the top. I try not to drink for this very reason. Plus I don't really need to drink in order to loosen up anyways

oh yeah, normally I am not a very "touchy" person but when drunk I will hug almost anyone while declaring my love in a very sincere manner. Another reason to stay of the booze...
    Im not over the top but I seldom drink to the point of getting drunk for similar reasons. firstly I am already relaxed enough (most of the time); second, I hate being out of control; third, I usually just get drowsy and fall asleep; finally, I usually end up with a super hangover even when I don't have that much to drink. I guess Im just not cut out to be an alcoholic. I cant handle the commitment.

Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Topaz View Post
    Im not over the top but I seldom drink to the point of getting drunk for similar reasons. firstly I am already relaxed enough (most of the time); second, I hate being out of control; third, I usually just get drowsy and fall asleep; finally, I usually end up with a super hangover even when I don't have that much to drink. I guess Im just not cut out to be an alcoholic. I cant handle the commitment.

Ha I do this too. But then I wake up more out of control than before Energized from my nap and more annoying than before, ha ha. I like this part

...the hangovers not so much
    n00bIEE