why on earth is my best friend IEI, while i am EII ??
we don't always understand each other but at least, we trust each other and are willing to sit and listen as long as it takes.
we often have a similar feeling of inadequacy that brought us together in the 1st place.
He's the most tolerant person i've ever met. i can come with any of my "spacey" EII things, he'll never frown at me. Or i may not be EII ? makes me wonder !

i share values with any NF anyway. The quadra difference comes into play in social easiness. The only one who'll me me laugh effortlessly is the IEE. i just have to watch them speak and smile, and i feel good.

and mercutio, even though you're supposed to be my conflictor, i have to admit that you are right : if we don't speak out loud, we can't expect everyone to understand.
I call it the " dead mass tactic" : you think that if you play the inert body, the carrier will get tired before reaching his goal.
But remember, a group has a will on its own. It just takes a slight impulse and a little slope for the package to be soon unstoppable.