Thread: Where to find SLEs/ESTps and LSIs/ISTjs?

Hybrid View

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    Go to a bar or club or party. That's where I met my exes. Anything social. Get stuck in. It should be easy for a woman, especially an IEI. Just stand there looking sultry.
    i'm scared. . .

j/k. . .sounds easy enough. . .I just have to actually GO. I'm a little hesitant to go by myself though. . .especially to a bar or club.

And i dont know enough people around here yet to get invited to parties. . .the people I know dont have Se-filled parties. :frown:
    I am SORELY missing some good Se.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    i'm scared. . .

j/k. . .sounds easy enough. . .I just have to actually GO. I'm a little hesitant to go by myself though. . .especially to a bar or club.

And i dont know enough people around here yet to get invited to parties. . .the people I know dont have Se-filled parties. :frown:
    I am SORELY missing some good Se.
    No don't go by yourself. Take a friend. A winglady. Obviously the idea of a winglady isn't to make you look good and so you don't look like a weirdo/perv etc (which is the job of a wingman for a guy on the pull) but to ensure you don't choose the wrong guy.

And don't think that just because a party isn't wild you're not gonna meet an SLE there.

Moreover, remember that the more events you go to, the more you get stuck into, the more your chances of finding an SLE will increase. When I say "get stuck into" I mean you just need to make an appearance, you don't need to actually do anything. If you are even half fit you will get someone instantly. Honestly, worry not in the slightest.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ezra, that was very sweet and encouraging.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

maybe a boxing school is a place where a bigger percentage then average is SLE ?

mike tyson SLE, mohammed ali Se leading, personally I know 1 person who's a boxer and he's SLE too.

Maybe also, bouncers and security guards are often (more than average) SLE ?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    maybe a boxing school is a place where a bigger percentage then average is SLE ?

mike tyson SLE, mohammed ali Se leading, personally I know 1 person who's a boxer and he's SLE too.

Maybe also, bouncers and security guards are often (more than average) SLE ?
    Are you trying to get her gang raped

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you trying to get her gang raped
    high five.

EDIT: Not for gang rape. Just for that comment. 'Cause it was funny.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No don't go by yourself. Take a friend. A winglady. Obviously the idea of a winglady isn't to make you look good and so you don't look like a weirdo/perv etc (which is the job of a wingman for a guy on the pull) but to ensure you don't choose the wrong guy.

And don't think that just because a party isn't wild you're not gonna meet an SLE there.

Moreover, remember that the more events you go to, the more you get stuck into, the more your chances of finding an SLE will increase. When I say "get stuck into" I mean you just need to make an appearance, you don't need to actually do anything. If you are even half fit you will get someone instantly. Honestly, worry not in the slightest.
    Yeah thanks Ezra! That is very encouraging!
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx