Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where to find SLEs/ESTps and LSIs/ISTjs?

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    No don't go by yourself. Take a friend. A winglady. Obviously the idea of a winglady isn't to make you look good and so you don't look like a weirdo/perv etc (which is the job of a wingman for a guy on the pull) but to ensure you don't choose the wrong guy.

And don't think that just because a party isn't wild you're not gonna meet an SLE there.

Moreover, remember that the more events you go to, the more you get stuck into, the more your chances of finding an SLE will increase. When I say "get stuck into" I mean you just need to make an appearance, you don't need to actually do anything. If you are even half fit you will get someone instantly. Honestly, worry not in the slightest.
    Yeah thanks Ezra! That is very encouraging!
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you trying to get her gang raped
    high five.

EDIT: Not for gang rape. Just for that comment. 'Cause it was funny.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Where to find/meet ESTps and ISTjs?

how to do this, where to go. where do they hang out? I have some ideas but wanna know what you all think.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bars/clubs for SLE
    libraries for LSI
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

libraries? hmmm....
    IEI-Fe 4w3

both types suck! (LSIs a bit more since i think i interact with one on a daily basis)

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blaknet View Post
    both types suck! (LSIs a bit more since i think i interact with one on a daily basis)
    why do they suck?
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i know 2 SLE's that like to fish. they also like to work with their hands. and garden. it seems like they like sports...basketball, hockey, football.

LSI's, harder to say. i know one who has a passion for auto racing and cars. that's pretty much his whole life outside of work. so you could find them at your local track.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you specifically looking for male Beta STs or just Beta STs in general? Because a lot of them seem to end up in moms' groups from what I've seen. This has caused trouble for me in the past, particularly before I knew about Socionics and understood what the problems were between us.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    why do they suck?
    well,maybe the ones in my age group do but i can't explain the reason why ...my Ni makes it so hard...

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh also, they seem to volunteer at my daughter's school a lot. The female LSIs in particular seem very into being in charge of volunteer efforts at the school. This causes friction when I volunteer as well. But they are really into volunteerism around here. Which is great overall as her school has some many advantages due to the huge number of very motivated volunteers. But it is hard for me to work alongside them due to our different work styles.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mariella View Post
    Oh also, they seem to volunteer at my daughter's school a lot. The female LSIs in particular seem very into being in charge of volunteer efforts at the school. This causes friction when I volunteer as well. But they are really into volunteerism around here. Which is great overall as her school has some many advantages due to the huge number of very motivated volunteers. But it is hard for me to work alongside them due to our different work styles.
    male ones are often volunteer fire fighters, i've seen 2-3 that do that. i guess they are kind of like the rock of the community.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

the LSI i know is very teacher-like (very old-school ) but i don't think she would ever volunteer to,like,anything.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mariella View Post
    Are you specifically looking for male Beta STs or just Beta STs in general? Because a lot of them seem to end up in moms' groups from what I've seen. This has caused trouble for me in the past, particularly before I knew about Socionics and understood what the problems were between us.
    in general. this is interesting because I try to avoid moms groups and volunteering. lol!
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
    male ones are often volunteer fire fighters, i've seen 2-3 that do that. i guess they are kind of like the rock of the community.
    I'm pretty sure my motorcycle safety instructor was LSI. I loved him!
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

boiz: 1st. school president, loved by all da girlz, mr. sweet guy, president of school companies, my best friend;
    2nd. mr. asshole, fitnesser (whateva), mr. cosmo handsome (he won first place in national cosmopolitan's "without the shirt" contest and was featured in the magazine), a loud and assholish guy, my friend. our relationship woz broken, but today we got back togetho ^.^ )
    3rd. hmmm, which one... hm, my neighbour. a fucking maniac in the early childhood. swearing all over the place, fighting, doing shit. now calm, pretty cool, and all that. I love our relationship since, he's taking my advices... we're a bit of the different backgrounds, so first he just listen asks loudly why the do i think one or another thing is rubbish, then after a while he kinda turns to that.. blabla.... and vice versa... we kinda , sorta educate one another in social and street life styles whateva....
    4th... not sure... also a superior asshole then younger... well not really like that, but he used to be always in trouble... with us, his neighbours... dont ask... now he seems very calm and quite... probably friendship with no.3 and his parents who are high profile cops made him such.

hmm... yeah the 5th, the one's who probably in prison, or somethere else doing his naughty shitty things... and his bro, who's also prolly a sle, also hood's boss, driving wide, on the phone 24/7...

grrrrllzzz....

hah, im already bored of this investigation, but in short they were all into somekind of sports, or something to do with action, physical things... the same with the guys I mentioned... basketball, euro football, kick-box, carate... all the way... fitness...

oh oh, also no.1... lindyhop! very powerfull dancings... check that out on the youtube ---- it's outstandingly amazing stuff... :>

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

more more more, ask me to tell more!! ^.^

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

isn't that just beautiful??? it isn't the hardest stuff, but it's good good stuff... my friend in the middle.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

okay, that is indeed sweet. I wanna do it!
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLEs: In the surgery rooms of hospitals (I guess this doesn`t help much)

I could imagine them being into team sports. So maybe you could apply your children to a sports club and keep your eyes open when the next club meeting/festival takes place... (j/k)

(lol I know, I`m useless right now.)

edit: Linas, this looks so fun! Is your friend the man or the woman?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

man. in the white shirt only

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Linas View Post
    man. in the white shirt only
    Is the girl in the middle by any chance SLE? Is it duality? (I`m starting to see dual pairs everywhere)

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    Is the girl in the middle by any chance SLE? Is it duality? (I`m starting to see dual pairs everywhere)
    really?? how can you tell? you mean just by VI?
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

really?? how can you tell? you mean just by VI?
    I wish! It`s more a psychological thing...
    Last edited by anou; 05-02-2010 at 04:24 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that guy in the middle, my friend, is SLE... not sure about anyone's else type, since i don't know any of them

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lots of male high school teachers are LSI esp. maths physical science history

SLE is harder because they often have their own business and being result types are somewhat less group minded than LSI. Mmmh. There's plenty of SLEs in my cycling team, that's probably not an easy way to get to know them tho
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Creepy-Cyclops

ISTjs are sinners.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

redbaron don't you have a husband already?

You'll find them anywhere and everywhere. You might find a higher percentage if you go to a nightclub or bar, but that's just because there's a higher concentration of like-minded people in a small area.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

redbaron don't you have a husband already?

You'll find them anywhere and everywhere. You might find a higher percentage if you go to a nightclub or bar, but that's just because there's a higher concentration of like-minded people in a small area.
    I didn't say I was looking for a husband! And I'm not just looking for males either, but I just wanted to know where any of them hang out!
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just wanted to know where any of them hang out!
    well, how bout checking out ppl in your neighbourhood. I know at least 5-6 SLE males living vėry near my place. And there could many more... Some females probably too...

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

couldn't resist.

IEI-Fe 4w3

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey Linas, is that you in your avatar? **waving** Looks like you're peeking into the forum.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    Cool, redbaron will find and marry her Dual! Good luck!
    haha, very funny.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey Linas, is that you in your avatar? **waving** Looks like you're peeking into the forum.
    hi **wavesback** yeah, that's me yep, I don't have much to do with my day, and it's kinda cool here since, I'm pretty sure I'm not SEI, it's kinda cool... I wasn't sure about my type all the time... I'm pretty sure I'm IEI now...

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Linas View Post
    hi **wavesback** yeah, that's me yep, I don't have much to do with my day, and it's kinda cool here since, I'm pretty sure I'm not SEI, it's kinda cool... I wasn't sure about my type all the time... I'm pretty sure I'm IEI now...
    your pic reminds me of my IEI brother.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well, what can I say.. your brother must be handsome then...

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I met a few doing theater. LSIs make good stage managers. SLEs make good directors. And vice versa, but stereotypically that's how their roles would fall. I've met lots of betas in theater, actually, although more NFs than STs.

I don't really know where to meet beta STs outside theater, because theater is the *only* thing I do with my time. Places where they can achieve things, put their capacity for getting things done to good use (or at least some use).
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

School, majoring in difficult stuff that actually makes money, like law, computer engineering, or.... economics.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast