ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy View Post
    The part I bolded.
    Ah oke.

What word would you rather have used to roughly describe rationality?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default OK, RICK SAID YOUR IEI

So fuckin leave it that way. Stay off this forum, you are a bright confident and attractive guy. Go out and do what you want to do. Fuck all these niffweeds and all these other kids. THEY DONT WANNA SEE YOU DO GOOD, THEY ARE JEALOUS. Listen to what im telling you, please. You have no idea what kind of potential you have in life. You have the ability to make people feel loved and with someone as likable as you i could see you making it to the top. Imagine, being a famous investigative journalist. Interviewing famous people, adventure and fun. Sounds good, right??? Well, arguing with niffweed wont accomplish it. If anybody has a fuckin problem with what im telling him you can go fuck yourself.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by smccosker View Post
    So fuckin leave it that way. Stay off this forum, you are a bright confident and attractive guy. Go out and do what you want to do. Fuck all these niffweeds and all these other kids. THEY DONT WANNA SEE YOU DO GOOD, THEY ARE JEALOUS. Listen to what im telling you, please. You have no idea what kind of potential you have in life. You have the ability to make people feel loved and with someone as likable as you i could see you making it to the top. Imagine, being a famous investigative journalist. Interviewing famous people, adventure and fun. Sounds good, right??? Well, arguing with niffweed wont accomplish it. If anybody has a fuckin problem with what im telling him you can go fuck yourself.
    right on!!!!!!! go juju go!!!!

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    Ah oke.

What word would you rather have used to roughly describe rationality?
    EJ: proactive, restless (as opposed to "relaxed, go with the flow" or "mobile, impulsive")
    IJ: calm, balanced (as opposed to "relaxed, go with the flow" or "mobile, impulsive")

Perhaps what you're describing is the idea that irrationals adjust their thought processes to the situation while rationals adjust the situation to their thought processes? I'm not sure that it's as simple as that though. Both irrationals and rationals do some of both, plus I think it's easy to confuse this with other dichotomies and characteristics that aren't even the result of one's type (such as a victim mentality).

Quote Originally Posted by smccosker View Post
    +1 (I wouldn't have put it quite that way, but you're right.)

I would also like to add that it's unlikely that knowing your Socionics type is going to do anything for you that you couldn't do without knowing it.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EJ: proactive, restless (as opposed to "relaxed, go with the flow" or "mobile, impulsive")
    IJ: calm, balanced (as opposed to "relaxed, go with the flow" or "mobile, impulsive")

Perhaps what you're describing is the idea that irrationals adjust their thought processes to the situation while rationals adjust the situation to their thought processes? I'm not sure that it's as simple as that though. Both irrationals and rationals do some of both, plus I think it's easy to confuse this with other dichotomies and characteristics that aren't even the result of one's type (such as a victim mentality).
    hmm, I hoped for another word/description of rationality, these are temperaments.

Although I really like your words of irrationality.

Just to add...I did some research, but rationals are often called controlling... They try to control the situation.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The word "controlling" sounds like they're trying to control other people, which is why I disagreed.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The word "controlling" sounds like they're trying to control other people, which is why I disagreed.
    Now I see! thanx.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Right, JuJu, you are EIE, end of. Let's not have any more threads now.

ETA: I appreciate that you were obsessive to begin with; I was too. But now you have a type and that's cool. Stick with it.