Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rick's typing of JuJu (me, lol)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    If I'm remembering correctly, you started the previous one.

Only if it makes sense.
    your sig is gone! does iei not make sense to you now?

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dbmmama View Post
    your sig is gone! does iei not make sense to you now?
    No, it still makes the most sense... I've been listening to Ashton about how I may prefer Te... Not sure yet though.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's possible, but I'm not sure IEE would make the most sense, even if you are Fi/Te > Fe/Ti. (This may sound like I'm splitting hairs, but that picture of the cat in your avatar would probably be distasteful, if not outright offensive, to most IEE's.)
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Juju, I've seen the videos you made for Rick, and I know for sure that you are an I. The "I" for "Intoxicated"

I recommend you make another video after having a beer or two too many, and then answer the question "why you are better then everybody else". Then, compare the results to this thread:

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ad.php?t=15759
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy View Post
    It's possible, but I'm not sure IEE would make the most sense, even if you are Fi/Te > Fe/Ti. (This may sound like I'm splitting hairs, but that picture of the cat in your avatar would probably be distasteful, if not outright offensive, to most IEE's.)
    Lol, seriously..? Why..? It's just a funny lookin cat... Which types do you think would find this cat offensive? (I'm wondering where that leaves me.)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    Juju, I've seen the videos you made for Rick, and I know for sure that you are an I. The "I" for "Intoxicated"

I recommend you make another video after having a beer or two too many, and then answer the question "why you are better then everybody else". Then, compare the results to this thread:

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ad.php?t=15759
    No substance abuse, alas... Sleep-deprived: yes--they were all made midnight-2am... (I wish I had drugs as an excuse for em haha)

I like your idea though... Next time I'm wasted I'll make a video that'll be really vindictive

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol, seriously..? Why..? It's just a funny lookin cat... Which types do you think would find this cat offensive? (I'm wondering where that leaves me.)

No substance abuse, alas... Sleep-deprived: yes--they were all made midnight-2am... (I wish I had drugs as an excuse for em haha)

I like your idea though... Next time I'm wasted I'll make a video that'll be really vindictive
    You weren't intoxicated? Could have sworn you were!
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This may sound like I'm splitting hairs, but that picture of the cat in your avatar would probably be distasteful, if not outright offensive, to most IEE's.
    L-O-L

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've gotten it more than once...

"You mean, you're sober?" *look of genuine surprise*

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've gotten it more than once...

"You mean, you're sober?" *look of genuine surprise*
    You could make some money of of that, you realize??

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You could make some money of of that, you realize??
    I'm listening...

And I also want to know what the hell is wrong with this cat picture?

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm listening...

I don't think all ENFp's would think it's bad, but one way or another making fun of animals in that kind of way is not my cup of tea.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ssmall View Post
    I don't think all ENFp's would think it's bad, but one way or another making fun of animals in that kind of way is not my cup of tea.
    I'm not ENFp b/c i have a shaved cat in my avatar.

ENFps obviously do not like shaved cats... I imagine INFps like them somewhat more..? ENFjs love them--am I wrong? What about ESFps--how do they feel about shaved cats?

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm listening...
    As an actor playing drunks.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENFps obviously do not like shaved cats... I imagine INFps like them somewhat more..? ENFjs love them--am I wrong? What about ESFps--how do they feel about shaved cats?
    this is so funny!!!! lol!!

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whatever you said here you made up yourself, I don't think it has anything to do with you being ENFp or not in the end. I just said that personally I don't see it as fun or cool, maybe cos I love my cat.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love cats too... What the hell are we talking about..?

The cat in my avatar just needs love.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

“Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am not offended by pictures of shaved cats.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Mom View Post
    I am not offended by pictures of shaved cats.

Hahahaahhahahahahahhaha

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I could be wrong of course, but I figured your typical IEE would say something about imagining what the scene would have looked like while the cat was being shaved. Wouldn't it be struggling and trying to escape? What kind of person would be holding it still as it was making all sorts of horrible noises, probably feeling a bit scared. Quite uncomfortable in the very least. Restraining the cat while it was trying to escape probably would have required pinning it down somehow. It's just an overall horrible scene. And why would someone even want to do that in the first place? What's so funny about doing something unkind to a cat? People who enjoy doing that sort of thing are just bullies.

(And so on.)
    SEE

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I could be wrong of course, but I figured your typical IEE would say something about imagining what the scene would have looked like while the cat was being shaved. Wouldn't it be struggling and trying to escape? What kind of person would be holding it still as it was making all sorts of horrible noises, probably feeling a bit scared. Quite uncomfortable in the very least. Restraining the cat while it was trying to escape probably would have required pinning it down somehow. It's just an overall horrible scene. And why would someone even want to do that in the first place? What's so funny about doing something unkind to a cat? People who enjoy doing that sort of thing are just bullies.

(And so on.)
    All I thought about was whether the cat was shaved because someone was being mean, or maybe the cat had some kind of skin condition and had to be shaved.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm listening...

Maybe I'm just a pervert, but the only thing i thought was initially "shocking" about the picture is that it appears as if the cat is doing something else...
    And on another note: The funniest thing about that picture to me isn't that the cat is shaved, but that it looks like a pissed off human.
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Maybe I'm just a pervert, but the only thing i thought was initially "shocking" about the picture is that it appears as if the cat is doing something else...
    And on another note: The funniest thing about that picture to me isn't that the cat is shaved, but that it looks like a pissed off human.
    I thought it looked hung over. Like you know how a college kid will get drunk and pass out, and then other college kids will do something like draw all over them? It looks like the cat got drunk and passed out, and then some other cats shaved him. And then he woke up hung over and angry about having been shaved.
    -Mark Twain

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought it looked hung over. Like you know how a college kid will get drunk and pass out, and then other college kids will do something like draw all over them? It looks like the cat got drunk and passed out, and then some other cats shaved him. And then he woke up hung over and angry about having been shaved.
    You can almost see that cat having hick-ups.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you guys are funny!

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can almost see that cat having hick-ups.
    I think he would also appreciate a cigarete, he already thinks how he will get back to them but has problem with all the headache...they better don't get near him, he is jenuinlly pissed and has a bad case of a hangover. That and he can't remember most of the yesterday evening.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ssmall View Post
    I think he would also appreciate a cigarete, he already thinks how he will get back to them but has problem with all the headache...they better don't get near him, he is jenuinlly pissed and has a bad case of a hangover. That and he can't remember most of the yesterday evening.
    That poor cat Hung over, addicted to nicotine, filled with rage against false friends, pissed off and nude. How humiliating. Oh cruel world! Why? Why? Why?
    I hope he doesnt go on a killing spree.

Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool wtf?

(And so on.)

wow, so how are u supposed to catch the cat? say "please come here i will not hurt you" or use your fuckin socionics mind control to catch it? IN ORDER TO CATCH A STRAY ANIMAL YOU HAVE TO GRAB IT AND RESTRAIN IT. HE is a bully for giving the cat a home? wow, i see that as human decency. and the cat being shaved is a little "inhumane" he didnt do it and he is still funny. juju is not a bully. i am a bully and im proud of it. u know why? cause if you dont bully other people in life u will get bullied. like charles darwin said "sirvival of the fittest"

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by smccosker View Post
    wow, so how are u supposed to catch the cat? say "please come here i will not hurt you" or use your fuckin socionics mind control to catch it? IN ORDER TO CATCH A STRAY ANIMAL YOU HAVE TO GRAB IT AND RESTRAIN IT. HE is a bully for giving the cat a home? wow, i see that as human decency. and the cat being shaved is a little "inhumane" he didnt do it and he is still funny. juju is not a bully. i am a bully and im proud of it. u know why? cause if you dont bully other people in life u will get bullied. like charles darwin said "sirvival of the fittest"
    Are you depressed, cosker?
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So you're saying that JuJu adopted a stray cat and you decided it would be a good idea to shave it? (To avoid getting bullied? )
    SEE

Creepy-Cyclops

survival of the fittest isn't the way social animals survive. This idea is a sort of branch off from Darwinism which has largely been put to bed.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mimosa Pudica View Post
    Winterpark : Your avatar makes me depressed...
    Why, darling?

Because they are shaven?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool wow

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    survival of the fittest isn't the way social animals survive. This idea is a sort of branch off from Darwinism which has largely been put to bed.
    im talking about my general philosophy of life, and how to survice socially on the street. not in socionics world

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Winterpark View Post
    Why, darling?

Because they are shaven?

Creepy-Cyclops

im talking about my general philosophy of life, and how to survice socially on the street. not in socionics world
    Hehe. It probably does you well too. For me I don't bully and people don't bully me. If someone starts 'bullying' me I will kick back. Sort of a he started it mentality. I hear you though.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Possibly.. But I think it's because the man's so simple.
    yeah, i thought that too when i first saw it. give him some muscles.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

reminds me of the restroom at a truck stop
    SEE

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

back to the subject at hand, juju, where are you at with your typing of yourself?

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Possibly.. But I think it's because the man's so simple.
    That's how men are. Plain and simple. Plus his doodle is shaved.
    Last edited by Park; 11-01-2008 at 08:30 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Winterpark View Post
    That's how men are. Plain and simple. Plus his poodle is shaved.
    give me plain and simple with a few muscles.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast