Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Struggling to find your type?

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

of course straight men think that the only way a woman can be happy is with them
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by XoX
    Quote Originally Posted by UDP
    How dare you imply I'm mainstream.
    Heh. I'm sorry if you feel that way. And I think you should really drop that knife and use a flower instead. And I'm not only talking about your avatar
    What is that supposed to mean?
    It means I'm reading minor hostility in your comments But I might wrong Anyways flower power beats knife power in my books :wink: So, what type are you? People say INTj but people are often wrong.
    Oh, no doubt about minor hostility. But there is some lightheartedness in their, too. I can come off strong sometimes. Flower power..... hmm...... well I'd still like to see how our pillow fight would go... :wink:

I believe I fit best into the INTj catagory. If you met me in real life, and knew about personality typing, you'd be able to recognize my "personality type".. But I'm not limited to it. I don't think I really can fit into a specific 'box'. That's not really the essence of contingency, anyways.

the "U" (UDP) was for "undefined".
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    of course straight men think that the only way a woman can be happy is with them
    To be honest with you, I know that a woman could be happy with another woman. I've seen it, numerous times.

That's (one reason) why I would be very appreciative if I should ever actually settle down and have a real relationship with a woman. Or should I say 'if a woman were to ever settle down with me'...
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by ishysquishy
    Maybe the assumption that men are T and women are F is a hetereosexist construct meant to tell us that our "dual" (read "complimenting partner" to not restrict it to Socionics) can only be someone of the opposite sex.
    There is nothing complementary about two female genitalia. And discojoe already explained in a poetic way the complementary nature of strong male arms and delicate women bodies. This leads me to believe that also psychologically the only way to find truly complementary relationship is between people of opposite genders. Idea of same sex complementary relationships also conflict with the ISTp yin-yang philosophy of the universe. But then again I don't want to be the official fun spoiler so please have it your way

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's (one reason) why I would be very appreciative if I should ever actually settle down and have a real relationship with a woman. Or should I say 'if a woman were to ever settle down with me'...
    What's all this "if" bullshit?

I quit smoking in April. I had tried to quit at least a hundred times. Then one day I understood the difference between trying to quit and quitting. Your inner monologue determines the course of your life.
    SEE

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

edit, again

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's all this "if" bullshit?

I quit smoking in April. I had tried to quit at least a hundred times. Then one day I understood the difference between trying to quit and quitting. Your inner monologue determines the course of your life.
    contingency.

Besides, I don't really know right now whether or not I really want to pursue a relationship, and if so, of what magnitude. There are many relative things.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Go read the INTj virginity thread.
    SEE

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Go read the INTj virginity thread.
    You go read it. I know enough about virginity and how INTjs can be as such. Maybe I'll check it out anyways.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

okay then
    SEE

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I believe I fit best into the INTj catagory. If you met me in real life, and knew about personality typing, you'd be able to recognize my "personality type".. But I'm not limited to it. I don't think I really can fit into a specific 'box'. That's not really the essence of contingency, anyways.
    I can see why INTjs and INFjs are called look-a-likes That could have been written by an INFj except maybe the "If you met me in real life, and knew about personality typing, you'd be able to recognize my "personality type"-part. INFj might not admit that much :wink:

the "U" (UDP) was for "undefined".
    Haha. I get it now

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe the assumption that men are T and women are F is a hetereosexist construct meant to tell us that our "dual" (read "complimenting partner" to not restrict it to Socionics) can only be someone of the opposite sex.
    There is nothing complementary about two female genitalia. And discojoe already explained in a poetic way the complementary nature of strong male arms and delicate women bodies. This leads me to believe that also psychologically the only way to find truly complementary relationship is between people of opposite genders. Idea of same sex complementary relationships also conflict with the ISTp yin-yang philosophy of the universe. But then again I don't want to be the official fun spoiler so please have it your way
    :wink:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12