Thread: Comments about making Enneagram-Socionics type correlations

Hybrid View

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by Robot View Post
    You misunderstand me. I didn't mean it in a type sense! I meant that when I type E-N-F-LITTLE P that I'm refferrring to socionics ENFp and when I type E-N-F-BIG P that I'm referrring to MYERS BRIGGS ENFP.

That's all I meant by that!!

Which system I was referrring to.

ENFp doesn't = ENFP because when I type ENFp I'm referreing to a socionics ENFp not a myers briggs ENFP. I didn't mean you won't have any MBTT ENFPS that are socionics ENFps. I was using the "p" to distinguish which system I was referring to.
    Yes, I realised this after I posted and deleted the post. Still, do you think that ENFP type descriptions are basically talking about the same thing as the ENFp descriptions?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Yes, I realised this after I posted and deleted the post. Still, do you think that ENFP type descriptions are basically talking about the same thing as the ENFp descriptions?
    Oh okay. So you do get what I was saying. Heh I really should word things much more carefully. Hahaha.

Uhmm. Wait does that matter? Like if I were to say "No they're not basically talking about the same thing." Or "Yes they are"...what are you thinking that that would mean?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariano Rajoy View Post
    Pop psychology isn't rocket science.

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by Robot View Post
    Uhmm. Wait does that matter? Like if I were to say "No they're not basically talking about the same thing." Or "Yes they are"...what are you thinking that that would mean?
    If you think the ENFP type descriptions are basically the same as ENFp descriptions then it means ENFP = ENFp.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    If you think the ENFP type descriptions are basically the same as ENFp descriptions then it means ENFP = ENFp.
    Oh well again when I typed that I didn't actually mean it in that sense. I simply meant that I was using the "P" which is either a lower case "p" or an upper case "P" to distinguish that I was either talking about socionics or Myers Briggs.

In the sense of what MBTT type can be what sociotype which is I think what you're talking about right here, right? When you say ENFp = ENFP you're saying that across systems that type remains the same, correct? I wasn't saying that. I was saying that because there was a capitol P I was talking about the MBTT ENFP. I don't know that ENFP descriptions are the most similar to ENFp descriptions. I know that it's very possible for socionic ENFps to be something other than MBTT ENFPs. K?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariano Rajoy View Post
    Pop psychology isn't rocket science.