Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
They are what? E4's? If you say so.

I'm not sure what you want people to do here.

Do you think someone who identifies with ENFP and INTJ descriptions are also ENFp's and INTj's? If you do then we can talk about the same thing in regards to what enneatype they would be, if you think they are not then I can't comment on what enneatypes these people might be at present.

I also thought your primary concern here was your ISFp friend, but now you are talking about all the types..on MBTT? We would need more data than what at the moment is a subjective typing of either two people or a group of people on more than one system. How were they typed? Is it valid? Are you with me?

Edit: I see you've edited your post, but I think what I say above still stands. Although i'll develop on a question..why doesn't ENFp = ENFP?
I'm not saying that all Myers Briggs INTJs and ENFPs are enenagram fours. Just that they can be. The reason I brought that up is because I feel if ISFp doesn't seem to fit with E4 maybe that doesn't matter because there is someone claming to be a 4 and because an MBTI ENFP or INTJ would also seem to not fit with E4...even more so than a socionics ISFp...but it's possible for those two MBTT types to be a four. Now do you get what I was saying?

ENFp doesn't = ENFP because when I type ENFp I'm referreing to a socionics ENFp not a myers briggs ENFP. I didn't mean you won't have any MBTT ENFPS that are socionics ENFps. I was using the "p" to distinguish which system I was referring to.