Quote Originally Posted by Robot View Post
Show me the mimimum and tell me that an INFj can't have that be true for them and still retain their type.
I don't have time to pull out quotes at the moment, but I might have some time later.
Okay you found some Ni. Point it out and how much of it is there? She doesn't relate to all the mystical mumbo jumbo. She relates to everything else though which evidently is still most of the description.
Well, re above, I don't have time at present, but I think you can verify this yourself, by reading the descriptions. End of day it's up to you to agree. I probably could convince you, but that would take time on my part to what real end?

But what is interesting is you are saying she doesn't relate to the 'mystic mumbo jumbo.' I was under the impression that she related to all the 4 description. Perhaps this mystic mumbo jumbo she refers to is her way of describing the Ni part of it, how she views Ni from her own S dominant stand point.
Also, I don't buy that stuff about Fe. Fi types are strong in Fe too!
They have it as stronger unconcious function. But it's somewhat of a myth to say strong 1st and 2nd function leads to equally strong 7th and 8th function. I know some people who have definite dominant Ti but poor Te. Some types might also have the capacity to draw on these unconcious functions, but rarely if ever do.