Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: JuJu as ESE

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    Not really a problem, I just wondered where it came from, thanks for the explanation.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good. Now I'm less tired and irritable, it's good to see that people can provide a justification for something when I ask for it. Even when I don't directly ask for it. Ahhhh, the beauty of strong Se and a silvertongue.

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    Why is he Fe ego? Functional strength does not mean valued. And don't forget his upbringing.
    What upbringing?

I don't know what he said about the sensing thing, but it does seem odd. Personally, I've always thought EP temperament fit best for him (but IP would even fit better than EJ), due to the general energy levels. Based on his recent video, I rethought that, but you have to consider that preconception guides action quite often. I also never really saw how he was Ni/Se valuing; he always seemed to care about the physical Si continuum and feeling of harmony produced from it, than just interacting with the bare qualities of physical phenomena, merely gauging the magnitude of a given impulse and moving on (bodily movements are also much more smooth than discrete, which IMO DOES illustrate Si/Se differences). Even the way he described his (who I believe is) ISTj high school football coach, sounded like classic confliction (my impression is buttressed by the fact that my ENFp brother and father have responded IDENTICALLY to ISTj's - like my grandfather - and the beta attitude in general). Obviously this doesn't discount alpha; I'm just pointing it out. As for Fe vs. Fi, I think his ostensible behaviors merely reflect a more stereotypical version of Fe, but that the way he actually thinks is Fi. Can't pinpoint exactly why, but I just never sensed that he was tracking emotional trends/reactions/etc. dynamically like I would. And his previous talk about exploring all the possibilities in life, making the most out of experience, seemed to reflect the typical ENxp outlook. I seriously cannot see him as an ESFj. He just doesn't seem controlling (not necessarily literally, but overall psychological control), balanced (Si normativeness) and focused on external activity (dynamics of objects) or structuring it. And this probably doesn't mean too much, but the aristocratic quadra attitude fits better IMO.
    Okay.

[quote=JuJu;435461]Thank you, Nick, for doing some of the work for me... If there's one type I know I'm not, it's ESFj...

Ezra, this is a bad typing... I know that 'reading ppl' isn't a natural strength of yours, so I will humor you here... That said, I'm upset I'm about to waste time with this.
    Woah, woah, hold up. Let's see you try and analyse someone over a computer screen. I am perfectly fucking brilliant at reading people. Just not their internal emotional state.

--I have no control over Si... I.e. I will eat, drink, smoke, sit in a weird positions to excess and have no fucking clue I am doing it... These sorts of matters do not disrupt any sort of "continuum" for me--they are the norm... Contrast with my ESE Mom, who notices every nuance of something I'd call 'comfortableness.' "Why are you sitting in that strange position..? Wouldn't it be more comfortable just to lay down like a normal person..? Isn't it cold in here..? My, there are so many dirty dishes!!"

Also, the way she imposes her emotions--Fe leading--it's too fucking obtrusive--and I love my Mom to death--but I am not like that... I will attempt to control ppl's emotions only when I believe they need controlling--when it's necessary...
    You mother is doing that because she is a Caregiver. If you don't appreciate this, then fair enough, you've convinced me on some level that ESE is unlikely. Not only have you demonstrated your shitness in Si, but also your dislike of it.

strrrng, is this good evidence for an Infantile? No.

Personally, I have much better control/awareness of Se than Si.
    No you don't. You have equally bad control/awareness of Se as you do Si if you are an intuitive.

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    P.S.

I'm beginning to realize that typing each other over this forum is, for the most part--b/c of those who usually do it--an exercise in total bullshit. A waste of time.

Very few of us KNOW each other--we only know what each other projects online--and often it isn't particularly representative of our overall personalities.

Threads like this should--and they arise all the time--be warning flags to ppl: very FEW ppl here--the ones who are doing most of the typing these days--have put in the appropriate amount of time to studying someone--and Socionics--to give an accurate Socionics typing of that person... (See: this thread.)

Yet this does not stop these fools from posting their half-assed musings anyway... (I include myself in this category, as I have done it in the past... I will not anymore.)

Ezra, you do it all the time... You have learned, presumably, enough about Socionics to go about typing ppl correctly... Yet there is not a single REASON in your above post... "This is my own conclusion" is nothing--and you should know better... Without any reasons, threads like this are just clutter...

That said, let's make something interesting of this abortion: "you're here to convince me," Ezra Why am I ESFj?

@ Nick, that coach was LSE--the type Bill Belechick is... Also, you've perceived something incorrectly--"tracking emotional trends/reactions/etc"--this is what I'm good at... It seems to me you may have been over-influenced by my longtime typing b/c you do not seem open-minded to a new typing, despite what you said in the other thread... Am I right or wrong?
    Okay, fair enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Winterpark View Post
    Is this what SLEs do when they get bored? Screwing around with others? I'll repeat that it's tottaly irritating, offensive and generaly misleading, in case Ezra is blind to realize. (Not that he would care anyways. Perhaps that's his purpose after all)
    Yeah, pretty much. I don't care if it's irritating, offensive or misleading. That won't stop me from doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Carla View Post
    Your encouragement has been accepted.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    lol @ him
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Winterpark View Post
    Pretty obvious and pretty pathetic.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    lol @ niffweed
    lol

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Ezra, SLE doesn't equal 'crazed maniac closet-case sociopath with a mafia fetish.' Get a grip.

Internal emotional states is actually btw. is about the relationship between two objects.

I am perfectly fucking brilliant at reading people.
    Sometimes.

I don't care if it's irritating, offensive or misleading. That won't stop me from doing it.
    You're like those annoying flies that need to be swatted. Shoo, fly!

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've talked to Justin extensively in the past few days and I am now certain that we are identicals - both in socionics and enneagram. Fe-INFp 4w3 sx/so ftw. (I'm sx/sp, 4w5 and Ni sub, but the base is still there).

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

So many IEIs. I wanna be a unique and beautiful snowflake. =(

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    So many IEIs. I wanna be a unique and beautiful snowflake. =(
    You're all unique and beautiful IEI snowflakes.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My most recent observations suggest that 83.57% of mankind are IEIs, so they're not unique anyway.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    My most recent observations suggest that 83.57% of mankind are IEIs, so they're not unique anyway.
    Only 83.57? LOL
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    Expat, you should come to America... 83.57% of women look the ones in your avatars, (ya know, plus or minus a few lbs, but nevertheless: hell yeah! right?)

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    Ezra, SLE doesn't equal 'crazed maniac closet-case sociopath with a mafia fetish.' Get a grip.
    lol @ simplistic stereotypes

Sometimes.
    Alltimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Carla View Post
    Crap.
    Is that "I am shitting my pants; I must flee immediately" or "what bullshit you are talking, Ezra".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12