Thread: EIEs/ENFjs how important is Se to you in long-term relationships?

Hybrid View

TIM
    ILE 8w7
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by unefille View Post
    Glad to have helped! What can I say, it was for a good cause!
    You seem very static, I have never seen this quality for an ENFj.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
    --Theodore Roosevelt

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -- Mark Twain

"Man who stand on hill with mouth open will wait long time for roast duck to drop in."
    -- Confucius

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbean View Post
    You seem very static, I have never seen this quality for an ENFj.
    Do you mean in the way I structure my thoughts when I'm writing? And how I break down ideas into smaller parts, like little chunks of information, instead of writing long flowing paragraphs that sort of pulsate into one sprawling mass of thoughts that is practically impossible to follow, as though you're reading a moving tide?
    ()
    3w4-1w2-5w4 sx/sp

TIM
    ILE 8w7
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you mean in the way I structure my thoughts when I'm writing? And how I break down ideas into smaller parts, like little chunks of information, instead of writing long flowing paragraphs that sort of pulsate into one sprawling mass of thoughts that is practically impossible to follow, as thought you're reading a moving tide?
    Yes
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
    --Theodore Roosevelt

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -- Mark Twain

"Man who stand on hill with mouth open will wait long time for roast duck to drop in."
    -- Confucius

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes
    Yeah, I study Law and I teach writing skills. It's done many wonderful and bizarre things for my writing, though I have to admit most of my first drafts for academic essays read like the crazies broke out of my brain and started typing whilst hopped up on crack, because it's infinitely harder to break down complex concepts. Then I go back and Ti the essay like crazy. ka-pow!
    ()
    3w4-1w2-5w4 sx/sp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes
    It's because I'VE TRAINED HER WELL so she knows how to Ti-up her thoughts and talk in the native language of the LSI. No interpretation required. You're welcome.
    allez cuisine!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by idolatrie View Post
    It's because I'VE TRAINED HER WELL so she knows how to Ti-up her thoughts and talk in the native language of the LSI. No interpretation required. You're welcome.
    *coughs*

Imagine me flicking my wrist and saying whatever, bitch, mmk? Coz I am.
    ()
    3w4-1w2-5w4 sx/sp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*coughs*

Imagine me flicking my wrist and saying whatever, bitch, mmk? Coz I am.
    See, the training is so good, bitch doesn't even know. *smirks*
    allez cuisine!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

See, the training is so good, bitch doesn't even know. *smirks*
    Says the emotionally retarded being that hasn't met a feeling yet that doesn't confuse her! Oh! Emotions! How ALIEN! Whatever do I do with them?! Oh, I guess I'll just, NOT DEAL.
    ()
    3w4-1w2-5w4 sx/sp

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

YOu need to teach me how to write more TI. when I write, as I am already horrible with my writings, lacks of thoughts, too flowy, not structure is all my problems in writing.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mpiazza000 View Post
    YOu need to teach me how to write more TI. when I write, as I am already horrible with my writings, lacks of thoughts, too flowy, not structure is all my problems in writing.
    NO NO, mpiazza000 (can I call you mpizza?), don't give into her wiley ways. She really just wants the opportunity to lobotomise your brain!

I've had to keep her away by many dastardly tricks and flips. I own a hellhound, for instance.
    ()
    3w4-1w2-5w4 sx/sp

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NO NO, mpiazza000 (can I call you mpizza?), don't give into her wiley ways. She really just wants the opportunity to lobotomise your brain!

I've had to keep her away by many dastardly tricks and flips. I own a hellhound, for instance.
    An LSI female lobotomise my brain? errrrr the last time I check they blame us ENFj for messing with people's mind, Few knows me here or have observed me in here, But i do some crazy NI maybe her SE can handle my victimish, dreadful vision.....
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She really just wants the opportunity to lobotomise your brain!
    Mmm, brains. TASTY. And pshaw, everyone knows 'ethical type' is just code for lobotomised. *pats on the head* Now be a good girl.
    allez cuisine!