Thread: EIEs/ENFjs how important is Se to you in long-term relationships?

Hybrid View

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mpiazza000 View Post
    I really enjoy being with ILE, I think out of all the TI types, (SLE,LSI,ILE,LII) they are the one who has their own idealistic way of how life should be. they are very abstract, with good verbal skills to get their ideas out, I dont see that in any of that four types mentioned above, if the ILe is not a nut-job which i think there is a chances that they are, they can really be a good complimentary to our FE, in a way very easy for me at least to talk to, and sitmiulate MY NI and get it to work. Basically they make me think, and get my doubts about things out the window.
    Is this based on any real life observations of actual ENTps, or just crappy russian descriptions?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MY own FUcking NI nick.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MY own FUcking NI nick.
    lol chill...it just sounded like some embellished theoretical crap from one of those russian descriptions.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol I wasn't mad, I just felt like cursing atm.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol I wasn't mad, I just felt like cursing atm.
    oh sweet

TIM
    ILE 8w7
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know what ENFj women want:

confidence +

or

being resourceful +

which one do you prefer?
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
    --Theodore Roosevelt

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -- Mark Twain

"Man who stand on hill with mouth open will wait long time for roast duck to drop in."
    -- Confucius

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's the difference? Be resourceful AND confident, mmk?

Don't try showing off or playing up to some bullshit macho image. That's just crap and if you drop it quickly, you'll just get teased for it; if you maintain it for a long time, it's probably going to make me think less of you. Like seriously, show some confidence in yourself.

This LII guy from earlier this year...just couldn't stop bragging about how strong he was and everytime I carried anything would try to take it off me and wouldn't shut up about that - oh, look, your bags are so light, mine are so much heavier, huh - I really wanted to slap him. Don't make what you do physically a big deal. It's not charming, it makes you look insecure and sort of retarded.

What's much hotter than throwing around a football and roughhousing your mates is being aware of me. Give me the feeling that you know where I am in a room. Give me the feeling you're not phased in a crowd. Seem in control of yourself in your physical environment. Don't get ruffled or panicked easily just because of some hustle and bustle around you. It's not about how much you bench or how many people you can beat up.

Resourcefulness is good. If I ask you a question, I generally do expect an answer. If you don't know, either find out, or own up. Don't bullshit me. It's not like I don't have my own brain and can't do my own research, so normally if I'm asking, it's because I'm getting an opinion, I specifically respect your thoughts or it's something I expect you to know about. So don't say something passive-aggressive like 'I don't know, it's your problem.' Make an effort and help me, dammit. Also, never promise more than you can deliver.

As for ILEs: I'm sort of meh about them. They are the most frequently recurring type for me...generally because they're witty, fun and we laugh a lot together. They are also: clingy, seem to want me to take care of them and live in their minds as much as I do. They seem to take the initiative more and just randomly strike up conversation, but, eh, they talk too much about themselves. I prefer LSIs without question. ILEs are just...more available?

As for impressing the young EIE you're interested in - the most impressive thing would be to not try too hard, don't talk yourself up (we can see through all the bullshit and are probably laughing at you on the inside), but be direct. Don't come on too strong, but don't bat around the bush either. Watch her signals, let her set the pace, and then um, don't back down or get disheartened too easily. Basically.

I like people who can (and who give the impression they can) stand their ground, both intellectually and physically. I can't seem to judge the force of my movements very well - people always comment that my 'playful punches' aren't really all that playful, I will probably accidentally scratch you a few times and I will probably want to drape myself over you sometimes. So, literally, stand your ground. Don't make it seem like a few shoves from me is going to topple you. Admittedly, this is probably gender specific and I have no idea how it works when the girl is the LSI and the guy is the EIE. That's for idolatrie to figure out lol.
    Last edited by unefille; 10-05-2008 at 12:11 AM.
    ()
    3w4-1w2-5w4 sx/sp