Thread: EIEs/ENFjs how important is Se to you in long-term relationships?

Hybrid View

TIM
    ILE 8w7
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default EIEs/ENFjs how important is Se to you in long-term relationships?

I have some questions for EIE's. I'll start with this one: how important is to you in long term relationships?
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
    --Theodore Roosevelt

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -- Mark Twain

"Man who stand on hill with mouth open will wait long time for roast duck to drop in."
    -- Confucius

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't answer - I'm married to an ILI.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Finding all three sides of Richard Sternberg's love triangle is difficult enough. Going beyond that, especially when both partners feel all three for each other -- liking, commitment, and passion -- is a bit nitpicky I think.

TIM
    EIE Ni
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's really hard for me to get into a long-term relationship since I'm pretty picky already. I have created high standards that I really don't consider anyone unless he has either Ti or Se but preferably a Beta ST.
    ENFj Ni subtype 3w4
    "And once you lose your way you have two choices. Find the person you used to be or lose that person completely"
    formerly onetreehilluver

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by onetreehilluver View Post
    It's really hard for me to get into a long-term relationship since I'm pretty picky already. I have created high standards that I really don't consider anyone unless he has either Ti or Se but preferably a Beta ST.
    Same lol (generally ).

TIM
    ILE 8w7
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now, when I say , does that also mean being tough physically? Say, I am either an type, or I do a darn good job at doing , but I am physically weak, is that the same thing as not having ?

I was trying to impress this young EIE female, and so I go to play football with my friends, but I have this injury which inhibits me from running. I was insecure (which was I think being anti-), but I tried to joke about it.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
    --Theodore Roosevelt

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -- Mark Twain

"Man who stand on hill with mouth open will wait long time for roast duck to drop in."
    -- Confucius