Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
1) It is far better to be on your own than with someone just for the sake of not being alone. That applies to friendships as wells as relationships.
2) Agree? Disagree? Neither? Etc --
I suppose it's embarrassing for other people to correct me, but not to correct myself. So if I noticed my mistake before anyone else does, I don't care if I have to publicly correct it. I just dislike others doing the correcting for me. Though I tend to not speak about something I don't understand well in the first place. I don't like looking ignorant.

3) I am naturally skeptical of second-hand information and whenever possible prefer to trust my own experience to reach a conclusion about something.
4) Agree? Disagree? Etc
It differs. I would do whatever is more likely to get me the most practical, efficient and accurate results depending on the situation. Sometimes it means I need to ask someone I consider knowledgeable but other times I would rather find my own way. Usually the latter.

5) I have a very good idea about my level of sexual attractiveness (or lack thereof) in relation to others around me.
I'm not constantly thinking about it, but I'm aware of it.

6) On the contrary, I am far more likely, on such occasions, to act impulsively and to later regret my decisions taken so rashly.
I actually handle myself very well in moments of crisis. More so than most people.

7) I worry far more about appearing stupid and/or ignorant among others than I worry about being awkward when dealing with people.
8) It is a very common state of mind for me to feel that, whatever I have done with regards to a task, or when doing something for someone, I could have done just one bit more.
9) normally I think that those who take physical risks (or risk getting into physical confrontations) easily are just being silly.
10) Poetry may be nice and all, but it’s ultimately pointless – I prefer writings that actually communicate something in a more straightforward language.