Thread: My previous-knowledge-proof test and/or survey

Threaded View

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some of those questions were not that easy to answer to be honest even if they are simple, but I tried my best. Can add more info after you comment on my answers as some things might come off differently than I intended.

1. I dislike being alone. I'm always around people on my free time. Not sure how to interpret the"can't be picky" part. I don't think I know people I would NOT like to meet up with from my circle of friends. In terms of relationships I also dislike being alone, I was in relationships that at the back of my head I knew won't last but would give it a go anyway. I rarely actually loose my head in those cases, apart from first few months, after that i'm more or less feel in control of what is going on and feel as if I would spectate it from the sides, not that much involved as usually the other person is. I still think I set quite high standards for the person though, so most likely "can't be picky part" does not fit that much also.

2. I'm rarely sure about what I speak so I often I can be vague or quickly add something "as far as I know", "it should be like it but ill double check later on". I come out very certain when I speak about people though, don't think I feel embaresment if I am wrong as I consider my opinion to be "it can be like that" and not "it is like that" even if I say it with complete confidence sometimes.

3. Can't really answer this one, depends on where that second-hand information comes from. Really not sure how to answer.

4. I always ask someone knowledgeable first, I think even if I don't need to learn something fast I do that. For whatever reason my bosses like this quality in me.

5. Didn't really understood the question fully. I consider myself attractive enough not to care about it. If it is whether i question if others are attracted to me usually I can feel that. If it is whether I am sexually attracted towards others I think I usually know that, however I can be sexually attracted towards someone and do not care about the person on a deep enough level. Takes more than looks I guess or otherwise id be married.

6. Depends on the situation, sometimes in those moments I feel very mobilised but just as often, if not more, I hesitate. I don't remember a situation where I would regret my decisions taken so rashly.

7. On the contrary, I don’t worry too much about appearing stupid/and or ignorant – I am more likely to worry if I am being boring, inconvenient, rude etc when dealing with others, collectively or individually. I sometimes act stupid just for the fun of it, it also lowers expectations from some people and I like that, as in they consider me to be stupid and usually I surprise them later on.

8. Guess this fits more: I usually tend to think I am already doing, or have already done, enough anyway – unless it is something that depends on a very specific standard that has to be met, in which case I meet it.

9. Sometimes I may even wish I was better in such things, but normally I think that those who take physical risks (or risk getting into physical confrontations) easily are just being silly.

10. I don't enjoy poetry, was good at analising it in school and usually would get good grades from my interpretations. Never enjoyed it though and most likely never read poetry for my pleasure. I don't consider it pointless, it has its place just like any literature, its just not for me.

EDIT: after a bazilion of edits this should be it
    Last edited by Simon Ssmall; 09-30-2008 at 02:52 PM.