Quote Originally Posted by Huitzilopochtli View Post
I think Cyclops is -leading, LSE>LIE
Either you are joking or you have just fallen in the trap and made exactly the same kind of idiotic mistake that I described in my previous post. You focus on the functions instead of the four dichotomies, and that is a big, big mistake. You correctly recognize Cyclops's , but you dismiss what we know about his temperament, his test results, and his identification with the four dichotomies. That evidence demonstrates with the utmost clarity that Cyclops is definitely not an LSE.

People make the exact same mistake when it comes to determining my type (which they shouldn't even try to do since that is a total waste of time in light of the fact that I have known my correct type for years now, and people should just accept what I say my type is, since I am immensely more capable than they are at determining it). People see my , because that is the function I almost always use in discussions and debates -- it is the only function they can see directly, unless they are more competent at spotting , which most of them are not, even though some members of this forum are exceptions. The problem, however, is that most people here doesn't understand the difference between creative and accepting , so many of them falsely believe that the I am showing in my posts is instead . All this typing circus, so popular among the members of this forum, contribute to the general mess and misunderstandings people have about the types.