Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why is it so Difficult to Find your Type?

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ephemeros View Post
    i think the same though i wonder if they are more successful in your opinion (if you're meaning russian forums). i don't speak russian and cannot convince myself .
    I would think that they are more successful but I don't have any evidence to back it up.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Huitzilopochtli View Post
    Thanks. BTW, have you considered EII for yourself? The propensity to 'act' like other types that you mentioned on JuJu's typing thread is more typical of EII than IEE.
    Thanks. Thats my current going type...EII- Ne Subtype....it just doesnt make sense in the fact that i consider myself irrational...this is one of the most obvious things to me...rationality is more concrete and takes more effort for me to do.

...but this designationis still experimental till i tie in a lot of other things together such as my lack of a duality feeling around ESTjs

To put it another way using your famous Looney Tunes Designations...i see myself more like Sylvester than Bugs Bunny.
    ENTP:wink:ALPHA

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

........IEE, which is better known for being a 'reporter'.
    I have had the odd friend here and there with this reporter like temperament but...

Do you honestly see someone like ...ahhh...say...Tereg or Sirena as a Reporter ....i don`t really see it. Either that or i`m not looking in the right places

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Perhaps your temperament is incorrect? If not then I would consider Fi-subtype.
    Hmmm..
    why then do i not wanna consider it again....maybe cause that would mean being drawn more to INTp energies which i do not have the greatest of experiences with...so what do i have to go by then....next to nothing. You see...i have a giant 16 box grid in my head...i`ve mde all the connections between the boxes...there are only certain combinations of boxes to which i can relate. ESFp and INTp that is a bit of a hard one....certainly ENTp- ISFp is easier.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus View Post

Why do you stubbornly refuse to check for yourself?
    I`ve done years of reading and forming associations early on...besides not all the material that is out there is usefull....i`m very comfortable with what i know...maybe you`d like to email me a test so i can show you how fast i can make the connections....also fyi..i have no interest of `going back to my studies`(as you would say) to make this an 8 hour a day job like you do.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My "convictions" are not beliefs but facts
    Facts to your own ideology.

Facts only exist within a discipline. Knowledge is nothing without ethics

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you an idiot who can't read?

Do you want me to answer this or is this evidence and fact that you are stupid and havn`t seen my previous answers to similar questions. Obviously you lack ethics therefore you`re knowledge is tainted anyways. haha

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Obviously, you have never compared your beliefs on the types with reality.

How can this be obvious. You have never met me nor seen me apply my techniques in various external settings. You are obviously wrong and should study some phenomenology to aid you in your little viking anger assaults.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The most obvious thing to me is your lack of intelligence
    I know where you are coming from.... fyi... i don not come here to prove my intelligence and nor do a lot of other people. So why would you state this....the most obvious thing to me is your lack of ethics. I think that your lack of ethics is far, far greater than any imagined deficiency you think i might have in the former category.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You refuse to learn anything by reading socinic literature, and you hold on to provingly false beliefs about the types that no serious socionist has ever held.

...And what beliefs might those be....

Socionics is not a perely legitimate science...so shut the fuck up already...if you really think it is that factual in nature...open up your own website and show me what you can do. What attracts many people is its potential.

TIM
    INTp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kensi View Post
    Hmmm..
    why then do i not wanna consider it again....maybe cause that would mean being drawn more to INTp energies which i do not have the greatest of experiences with...so what do i have to go by then....next to nothing. You see...i have a giant 16 box grid in my head...i`ve mde all the connections between the boxes...there are only certain combinations of boxes to which i can relate. ESFp and INTp that is a bit of a hard one....certainly ENTp- ISFp is easier.
    The 16 box grid sounds like holographic thought, which is definitely ENFp.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The 16 box grid sounds like holographic thought, which is definitely ENFp.
    Is it really?
    How can you be sure?

Also another tendancy that i have is taking very visual notes in class...i am a very visual guy in that regard...I have a hard (boring-hell of a time) studying your regular linear note-taking paragraphs. I use a lot of self-made different fonts, sizes etc and angles in my note taking unlike most people who simply just write.
    Speaking of note-taking...i better get some homework started here...i ve been procrastinating and am a good 3 or 4 days behind

Oh yeah, the 16 box grid...you know what i'm refering to ...yes?........top row of 4 is IJ row beloe IP row below EP and bottom row of 4 types is EJ. Do you not use the same refernce grid to make quick and recognizable connections?

TIM
    INTp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is it really?
    How can you be sure?

Also another tendancy that i have is taking very visual notes in class...i am a very visual guy in that regard...I have a hard (boring-hell of a time) studying your regular linear note-taking paragraphs. I use a lot of self-made different fonts, sizes etc and angles in my note taking unlike most people who simply just write.
    Speaking of note-taking...i better get some homework started here...i ve been procrastinating and am a good 3 or 4 days behind

Oh yeah, the 16 box grid...you know what i'm refering to ...yes?........top row of 4 is IJ row beloe IP row below EP and bottom row of 4 types is EJ. Do you not use the same refernce grid to make quick and recognizable connections?
    That's how Gulenko describes it...LII, SLE, and ESI all have it too. I don't use it because it doesn't contain enough information for me. I prefer to work from causes and effects so that I have all of the information and its immediate relevance simultaneously, and can categorize things according to the influence in a cause-effect process (which is how LSI, ILE, SEE, and EII think). Supposedly IP is visual, IJ is audio, EP is physical, and EJ is a verbal for learning habits, but I am not sure if that is correct.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's how Gulenko describes it...LII, SLE, and ESI all have it too. I don't use it because it doesn't contain enough information for me. I prefer to work from causes and effects so that I have all of the information and its immediate relevance simultaneously, and can categorize things according to the influence in a cause-effect process (which is how LSI, ILE, SEE, and EII think). Supposedly IP is visual, IJ is audio, EP is physical, and EJ is a verbal for learning habits, but I am not sure if that is correct.
    Interesting...these are all chains of supervision. I dont know how credible this is though.....
    Myers Briggs suggests that INFJ and INTJ are the 2 types that mostly use systems to base their understandings around...which is why in large part i originally thought i was INFJ (MBTI)

But wait this is contradiction, no?

on the one hand you said the holographic deal and on the other physical...they dont seem to be the same.

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have had the odd friend here and there with this reporter like temperament but...

Do you honestly see someone like ...ahhh...say...Tereg or Sirena as a Reporter ....i don`t really see it. Either that or i`m not looking in the right places
    Eh? I'm curious. Why can't you see me as a reporter?

TIM
    INTp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting...these are all chains of supervision. I dont know how credible this is though.....
    Myers Briggs suggests that INFJ and INTJ are the 2 types that mostly use systems to base their understandings around...which is why in large part i originally thought i was INFJ (MBTI)

But wait this is contradiction, no?

on the one hand you said the holographic deal and on the other physical...they dont seem to be the same.
    MBTI is totally irrelevant. The system of which I spoke was authored by none other than Gulenko.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sirena View Post
    Eh? I'm curious. Why can't you see me as a reporter?
    speaking from a distance.....i dont think you do enough reporting (just an honest observation) (but that don't mean ur not cute)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MBTI is totally irrelevant. The system of which I spoke was authored by none other than Gulenko.
    I am by no means linking Gulenko to MBTI....i am linking my own "holography" to both MBTI and Socionics in an attempt to find out what they both say on this subject matter and how there may be some discrepancies.

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

speaking from a distance.....i dont think you do enough reporting (just an honest observation) (but that don't mean ur not cute)
    lol I got that from the first post, but I still don't know what you mean by it. What does it mean to act like a reporter in this context? Hehe I'm not looking for a compliment here, nor am I offended in any way. Not sure why I would be. I'm just really curious as to what this whole reporting thing means.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol I got that from the first post, but I still don't know what you mean by it. What does it mean to act like a reporter in this context? Hehe I'm not looking for a compliment here, nor am I offended in any way. Not sure why I would be. I'm just really curious as to what this whole reporting thing means.
    Hmmm....
    well maybe reporters are good at seeing Te service for the sake of Fi. Their hidden agenda of Te coming to the aid of their Fi experiences and thus you get reporting...and they do a better job of it than other types...say like the opportunists or the conservators or the technicians...that would make a bit of a functional analysis out of it. Communication then follows in the form of Ne....that may be the essence of reporting...

it may...i dont know...i'm not the one that invented the reporter label for ENFps....

With you, my Charlotte Nightime friend, i dunno i dont see you getting all that involved and bursting out into possibilities, even though i know you are capable

(mind you...you've been busy on that other site...havn't you)

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Facts only exist within a discipline.
    No. Facts exist within and of themselves, with emotional undertones (sometimes, wells) behind each fact. Facts happen in physical reality that cannot be debated or argued with once you show the evidence/proof that it is true. Realistically, this can sometimes be impossible so we're left endlessly debating about the topic until we all die. *sigh* As for your 'discipline' arguement. The level of discipline you acquire (again that word is so general) I believe depends mostly on how your caregivers raised you and your birth order compared to siblings. (If any) We have enough people to spoil the idealistic ones that never grow up, so it's not too much of a problem.

There's a lot of false stories that get passed down from generation to generation, grand ideals but the actual fact behind them is false. So keep living an illusion and acting out a lie. That is how humanity becomes destroyed. If anything, your fantasy and inner life becomes fulfilled the more you find out the real truth. You do this naturally, if you really start thinking about the world and the system and what is wrong with the systems and you do your own research. Then you can creatively turn those facts into pleasant experiences through your own voice. You've captured the audience. OMG :TE: AND :FE: ARE WORKING TOGETHER WTF THEY'RE BOTH BLACK MEN SO THEY'LL NATURALLY CLASH!

Of course, there's a limit to what you can find out but nobody's asking you to risk your life to be harmed by the government and shit. =p

IMNSHO just read lots of books with both facts and passion if you wish to be enlightened. Personal empowering books that are actually empowering, instead of the cozy, idealistic self-help book that just wants your money.

Build trust by telling facts. Build fun by embellishment and exaggeration and other drama queen shit. It's okay to be silly and tell lies though. I'm not moralizing here. Damn INFjs. Anyway... peace out. I should go to bed or something.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    No. Facts exist within and of themselves, with emotional undertones (sometimes, wells) behind each fact. Facts happen in physical reality that cannot be debated or argued with once you show the evidence/proof that it is true. Realistically, this can sometimes be impossible so we're left endlessly debating about the topic until we all die. *sigh* As for your 'discipline' arguement. The level of discipline you acquire (again that word is so general) I believe depends mostly on how your caregivers raised you and your birth order compared to siblings. (If any) We have enough people to spoil the idealistic ones that never grow up, so it's not too much of a problem.

There's a lot of false stories that get passed down from generation to generation, grand ideals but the actual fact behind them is false. So keep living an illusion and acting out a lie. That is how humanity becomes destroyed. If anything, your fantasy and inner life becomes fulfilled the more you find out the real truth. You do this naturally, if you really start thinking about the world and the system and what is wrong with the systems and you do your own research. Then you can creatively turn those facts into pleasant experiences through your own voice. You've captured the audience. OMG :TE: AND :FE: ARE WORKING TOGETHER WTF THEY'RE BOTH BLACK MEN SO THEY'LL NATURALLY CLASH!

Of course, there's a limit to what you can find out but nobody's asking you to risk your life to be harmed by the government and shit. =p

IMNSHO just read lots of books with both facts and passion if you wish to be enlightened. Personal empowering books that are actually empowering, instead of the cozy, idealistic self-help book that just wants your money.

Build trust by telling facts. Build fun by embellishment and exaggeration and other drama queen shit. It's okay to be silly and tell lies though. I'm not moralizing here. Damn INFjs. Anyway... peace out. I should go to bed or something.
    well i'm glad you found so much to say from so little i gave.

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmmm....
    well maybe reporters are good at seeing Te service for the sake of Fi. Their hidden agenda of Te coming to the aid of their Fi experiences and thus you get reporting...and they do a better job of it than other types...say like the opportunists or the conservators or the technicians...that would make a bit of a functional analysis out of it. Communication then follows in the form of Ne....that may be the essence of reporting...

it may...i dont know...i'm not the one that invented the reporter label for ENFps....

With you, my Charlotte Nightime friend, i dunno i dont see you getting all that involved and bursting out into possibilities, even though i know you are capable

kensi, we must be speaking different languages here because I honestly have no clue what you just said. lol. I'm familiar with the label "Reporter" for IEEs, as well as "Psychologist". I'm not sure where I saw it though, or if it's that one subtype is the reporter and the other one the psychologist. I'm simply trying to figure out the following, out of curiousity: what Huitz meant when he said that IEEs were more like reporters in comparison to EIIs (which he was saying you seem to act more like). You obviously know what he meant by that based on your reponse that you didn't see someone like myself or tereg as doing a lot of reporting.

You just said that you don't see me getting all that involved and bursting out into possibilities. What does this mean? That I don't seem strong in Ne? Fi? And by saying this do you mean that you don't think I'm IEE or that you disagree with Huitz's claim that IEEs are more like reporters...or neither?

Sorry if I seem like a pain in the ass and for derailing the thread somewhat, but I'm really interested to know why you seem to notice a difference between myself and other IEEs. I assume this is what you're saying because you defined reporting in Ne/Fi/Te HA terms (=IEE) and went on to say that I didn't seem to fit that.

P.S. I relate much more to the definition of psychologist than reporter (in the orginal sense of the words), but since psychologists and reporters are one in the same in socionics, I'd like to understand my perceived differences between the two.

I appreciate your responses. Hope you can help clarify my doubts on what you meant.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmmm....

Is this a translation from Cyrillic? Babelfish?

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sirena, what it sounds like to me kensi is saying--in a Rosetta stone type of way--is that he discerns no Ne from you... I too am interested as to why he's saying it... B/c it contradicts what I've noticed.

For example, does he see himself emitting more Ne than you..? Extrapolating on the possibilities of ppl/objects/concepts more so than you..? Can he provide examples..? Maybe even give an improv demonstration..?

I'm beginning to understand that kensi's conception of Socionics is a mish-mash of various theories (his personal "holography," I believe he called it...) I 'm unsure of this holography's underpinnings, but perhaps it deserves its own thread...

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    Because there is a trend on this forum to rely on information elements as a criteria to find your type.

I see this tendency much less on russian sites.
    You speak russian?? Wow!
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    You speak russian?? Wow!
    никак но он сумейте как перевести с babelfish :-)

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The explanation is rather simple, actually. People focus on the functions (which they don't understand) and dismiss the four dichotomies and the descriptions of type related behaviours and attitudes in the type profiles as irrelevant. Adding to that idiotic behaviour, they also dismiss their own test results as irrelevant. By favouring that typing "method" they are doomed to go astray and form totally incorrect views on what types they are.
    It may be that you have misplaced confidence in your position.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    Is this a translation from Cyrillic? Babelfish?
    I've never heard of those two russian socionics pieces of literature

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

kensi, we must be speaking different languages here because I honestly have no clue what you just said. lol. I'm familiar with the label "Reporter" for IEEs, as well as "Psychologist". I'm not sure where I saw it though, or if it's that one subtype is the reporter and the other one the psychologist. I'm simply trying to figure out the following, out of curiousity: what Huitz meant when he said that IEEs were more like reporters in comparison to EIIs (which he was saying you seem to act more like). You obviously know what he meant by that based on your reponse that you didn't see someone like myself or tereg as doing a lot of reporting.

You just said that you don't see me getting all that involved and bursting out into possibilities. What does this mean? That I don't seem strong in Ne? Fi? And by saying this do you mean that you don't think I'm IEE or that you disagree with Huitz's claim that IEEs are more like reporters...or neither?

Sorry if I seem like a pain in the ass and for derailing the thread somewhat, but I'm really interested to know why you seem to notice a difference between myself and other IEEs. I assume this is what you're saying because you defined reporting in Ne/Fi/Te HA terms (=IEE) and went on to say that I didn't seem to fit that.

P.S. I relate much more to the definition of psychologist than reporter (in the orginal sense of the words), but since psychologists and reporters are one in the same in socionics, I'd like to understand my perceived differences between the two.

I appreciate your responses. Hope you can help clarify my doubts on what you meant.
    My biggest point that i probably wanted to make is to say that a reporter seems to talk talk and talk..and stay involved (though i realize that there are quiet ENFPs as well) and the Tereg and yourself...i never got that vibe...i actuall get more of that vibe around say SSmall....but all it is is a preliminary observation worth very little in the context of actual typing...its just that Huit got me thinkin.

...and for the record i do think that you may be ENFp.

I gotta admit though...we need some female involvement here...a lot of us guys are shooting vids to some typing games...it'd be nice if one of the familiar female members went on the air (especially a reporter type)...you know what i'm saying.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    Sirena, what it sounds like to me kensi is saying--in a Rosetta stone type of way--is that he discerns no Ne from you... I too am interested as to why he's saying it... B/c it contradicts what I've noticed.

For example, does he see himself emitting more Ne than you..? Extrapolating on the possibilities of ppl/objects/concepts more so than you..? Can he provide examples..? Maybe even give an improv demonstration..?

I'm beginning to understand that kensi's conception of Socionics is a mish-mash of various theories (his personal "holography," I believe he called it...) I 'm unsure of this holography's underpinnings, but perhaps it deserves its own thread...
    When i analyze somebody...i see myself as the last piece of the puzzle....because others are externally observable, the self is in a lot of ways more internally observeable. I try not to factor something like that ij until the end. Thus i consider a wealth of external observations first and foremost and not my own concepts directly of myself( but those formed indirectly thru the external environment that have contributed to a concept of a Self for me i obviusly consider if that makes sense)

I think you are right with the mish- mash as long as it is not a negated term... if it is, you are greatly mistaken.

I have found many inconsistencies, and alternative viewpoints in Socionics and MBTI...that i honestly believe we need a 3rd pseudo-science to rise from the waters. My only hope is to get things right.

The Under-pinnings are very safe....but you probably are not aware of the 4 by 4 chaet onto which all 16 personalities have a permanent fixture. Because of this constancy and consequent Holography, i can make literally hundreds of connections. Theories which do not fit the holography obviously have to be revised and looked at agin from another angle....but the underpinnings are by no means my own but are industry-used....just not to the extent that i use them.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg View Post
    It may be that you have misplaced confidence in your position.
    You illustrate my point perfectly, tcaudilllg. To believe that one is INTj and then change one's self-typing to ENFj is a very obvious example of the use of a very bad typing method, it is a perfect example of a person who doesn't understanding the functions and how they relate to himself, to his behaviour and attitudes, and to the type profiles. Of course one must totally ignore the four dichotomies and the type descriptions in order to get away with such an incredibly insane switch as that from INTj to ENFj. It is, in fact, a perfect example of the pathetic behaviour of a deluded idiot who thinks that he is competent in Socionics and understands the types. He isn't, and he doesn't.

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My biggest point that i probably wanted to make is to say that a reporter seems to talk talk and talk..and stay involved (though i realize that there are quiet ENFPs as well) and the Tereg and yourself...i never got that vibe...i actuall get more of that vibe around say SSmall....but all it is is a preliminary observation worth very little in the context of actual typing...its just that Huit got me thinkin.

...and for the record i do think that you may be ENFp.

I gotta admit though...we need some female involvement here...a lot of us guys are shooting vids to some typing games...it'd be nice if one of the familiar female members went on the air (especially a reporter type)...you know what i'm saying.
    Sorry, but the reason this sounds kinda ridiculous is the assumption that because I don't seem to be as involved in the forum that translates into that being a character trait of mine. I'm involved in whatever happens to be an interest of mine at the time. My interests tend to fluctuate and therefore my involvement with them. I go through phases of interest in the forum (not to mention that a big part of my staying away has had to do with an infavorable atmosphere), which is reflected in my bursts of posting/checking in versus periods of relative inactivity. Not to mention that I'm not all that interest in the theory-talk. I like seeing how these things are manifested in people, which is kinda hard to see here, although not impossible. A lot of the discussions do seem to revolve around theories though, which unless I can find a way to relate to people, I find kind of dry.

I guess my point is that it's a pretty big leap to conclude that my lack of involvement in the forum is any indication of how involved a person I am. Reporters ask questions to gather information in order to build their case and thus present it. Hehe you can ask those who know me better whether they have a hard time shutting me up with the constant questions lol (Te seeking).

I also have more personal sources, which I consider more trusted, that I can turn to with questions and discussions in regards to socionics.

I know what you mean about just getting different vibes from different people though, so I'm not gonna dispute that.

Thanks for taking the time to explain! Oh yeah, and for the invite. lol

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry, but the reason this sounds kinda ridiculous is the assumption that because I don't seem to be as involved in the forum that translates into that being a character trait of mine. I'm involved in whatever happens to be an interest of mine at the time. My interests tend to fluctuate and therefore my involvement with them. I go through phases of interest in the forum (not to mention that a big part of my staying away has had to do with an infavorable atmosphere), which is reflected in my bursts of posting/checking in versus periods of relative inactivity. Not to mention that I'm not all that interest in the theory-talk. I like seeing how these things are manifested in people, which is kinda hard to see here, although not impossible. A lot of the discussions do seem to revolve around theories though, which unless I can find a way to relate to people, I find kind of dry.

I guess my point is that it's a pretty big leap to conclude that my lack of involvement in the forum is any indication of how involved a person I am. Reporters ask questions to gather information in order to build their case and thus present it. Hehe you can ask those who know me better whether they have a hard time shutting me up with the constant questions lol (Te seeking).

I also have more personal sources, which I consider more trusted, that I can turn to with questions and discussions in regards to socionics.

I know what you mean about just getting different vibes from different people though, so I'm not gonna dispute that.

Thanks for taking the time to explain! Oh yeah, and for the invite. lol
    Impressions dont need to be explained...they are original data imputs as was mine...there wasn't too much to reflect on afterwards anyways....thats why it is what it is.....but whateva...i tried

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default x

The easiest way to know one's type:

write down the names of all your friends and acquaintances and type'em: if there are more xxxxs than any other type, then you are the dual of that type

Example: if you know lots of ISFps then you are an ENTp
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

Creepy-Cyclops

Impressions dont need to be explained...they are original data imputs as was mine...there wasn't too much to reflect on afterwards anyways....thats why it is what it is.....but whateva...i tried
    Do you have any more thoughts on your type Kensi? BTW I find some of your typing methods a little strange.. I'm not sure if you have typing methods I'm not trying to 'have a go' or something, but I think it would be interesting if you opened a thread about some of your processes.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This thread is going on forever.
    -
    It's Binky bitch.
    See not the unsmiling lips and icy eyes,
    And hear not the silence after.
    Look instead as the mime hypnotizes
    And listen to the laughter

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    The easiest way to know one's type:

write down the names of all your friends and acquaintances and type'em: if there are more xxxxs than any other type, then you are the dual of that type

Example: if you know lots of ISFps then you are an ENTp
    You gotta be kidding. That test sucks.

Anyway, I would guess the most x's would point to your mirror.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think it is particularly difficult for any person to find their type. A person's self typing is quite dependable information compared to that from other sources that are available when the person is only known through the internet.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast