Do I still cross your mind?
    Your face still distorts the time

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't find him viscerally intimidating but I sure wouldn't fuck with a drug dealer/gang leader/world famous rap star.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lukewarm swine

yeah wayne is just an extravagant goblin at heart... even em I don't find intimidating, despite it being obvious he has much more instinctive intensity than most sensors. and yeah I'd say that holds true for IEIs, I've never had anyone intimidated by me, unless it was in some 'eek, you're watching me' way, which is more mental anyway. those two are a good comparison, both sp-last 3s, wayne Fe-sub, em Ni-sub; the former has a lighter polish, he'll very coolly talk about his 'mob' and whatnot, like the whole thing is already sealed, whereas em, despite having this kind of sharded composure, is just more reactive, more prone to be in the front of a mosh pit of apes yelling battle cries. forever video is a good example.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wayne is a Goblin, because a Goblin can't ride the big roller-coasters.
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that must be why it's his theme park
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok your a goon
    What's a goon to a goblin

Wayne fills the roll of lovable shooting star pop phenom better than anyone this side of Lady GaGa.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

He is SLE

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Heh, I wonder if it's the drugs giving him that spacey, psuedo-Ni vibe.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suedehead View Post
    Heh, I wonder if it's the drugs giving him that spacey, psuedo-Ni vibe. He otherwise strikes me as rather impulsive/aggressive.
    Yes! They make everyone look psuedo-Ni. hehe I modeled my new profile pic based on the neutral face you give in your pics, btw. Camshot is terrible but...anyway, type me...not publicly.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Lol, he even looks IEI. Them I-E-Eyes. The Absent eyes that are looking through you.

Def Intuitive at the very least. Don't let the black gangster hood thing fool you. He's no Se ego.

IEI-(D)CNH.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

IEI-SLE duals

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by suedehead View Post
    IEI-SLE duals

Haha, I was playing the Like Father Like Son album on youtube a few weeks ago. Damn this is back from when I was in like 8th grade. Birdman is horrible; he struck gold with Wayne though.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would think LSI > SLE for birdman. much more contained, even-keeled and understated... it would make sense of the paternal dynamic, as well. not sure on subtype for wayne, but obviously IEI and 3w4... sp-last.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ollyx2OxenFree View Post
    Lol, he even looks IEI. Them I-E-Eyes. The Absent eyes that are looking through you.

Def Intuitive at the very least. Don't let the black gangster hood thing fool you. He's no Se ego.

IEI-(D)CNH.

SLEs are strong-willed, independently-minded individuals who are able to recognize levels of willpower and motivation in others. They are almost always collected and ready for action. They are adept at organizing others effectively towards any given objective, and have no problem "getting the job done," even if it requires stepping on a few toes. They will take the initiative and act at the opportune moment. SLEs will often act without complete information, improvising as they go, but are successful nonetheless. Instability energizes them, as they are active people who think clearly on the move and tend to be unsatisfied with a stationary, peaceful lifestyle.
    SLEs easily spot power dynamics within any given structure, hierarchy or relationship, and strive for a secure position where they are less subordinate to others. At the same time, SLEs are comfortable with hierarchies, and recognize that they are a necessary part of everyday life. SLEs may sometimes seem dismissive of those of a lower social status, as if they were weak or inferior in some way. Likewise, they see dependence as weakness, and so strive to minimize their dependence on others, especially in their personal relationships.
    SLEs' energetic and direct nature tends to make them natural leaders. They are quick to assume this role, even in alien or unfamiliar environments. They usually adopt a direct administrative style and build a bureaucratic structure beneath them over time. They will take full responsibility for their actions, and understand these terms when they take a leadership-based role within a group, company or organization as being part of what leadership is about.
    SLEs are highly observant and take note of all the objects present in their surroundings. They are well aware of which objects they have, and which they want, and tend to be possessive of their property. At the same time, they also have a generous streak and can easily bestow gifts and share their property with others to demonstrate acceptance of the other person or people.
    I know we disagree but I agree about his eyes. Promethazine...

I can see Ne as role.

YWIMW

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Aylen, previous posters posted interviews. You posted a rap performance piece.See were you went wrong?

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Esaman View Post
    @Aylen, previous posters posted interviews. You posted a rap performance piece.See were you went wrong?
    Yeah, I go on feeling mostly and was listening to the song at the time so I went with it. My impressions do come from getting a sense of him as a businessman and a go-getter. He has created his own little empire and seems to be worshiped by the talent that he has scouted out and pulled to the top with him. Anyway I have a lot of reasons for seeing him as SLE and none of them are related to any gangsta type persona.

YWIMW

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I know we disagree but I agree about his eyes. Promethazine...

I can see Ne as role.
    lol, I guess he was on Promethazine as a child too.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Def Intuitive at the very least.
    That's not so - there are other types besides Ni-IEI whose eyes seem to look right past the object:

Logical subtype ISTj-Ti

Description by V. Meged and A. Ovcharov
    Appearance
    The logical subtype is self-assured, calm, restrained, correct and impenetrable. At times he may seem arrogant. Sufficiently kind, imperturbable, and unemotional. Very polite and attentive to details in conversation, likes to specify and clarify everything, but sometimes becomes too focused on details that are nonessential to others. Unhurried, perhaps even slow. Likes receiving exhaustively comprehensive and thorough information to his inquiries. Dislikes ambiguity. Internally, he is quite collected. Never loses his spirit and sense of perseverance. Tries to encourage those who are in need of support. Has a direct, motionless gaze that seems to look right through and not at his conversation partner. His movements are measured but constrained; there is a tendency to shuffle his feet against the floor when walking. When he turns, he does so with his entire body such that it sometimes seems like his neck is fixed to his shoulders; doesn't like to turn his head.
    I've recently met an Ti-LSI sx/so who had the most transparent, luminous eyes I've ever seen. This kind of diffuseness and semi-transparency is also characteristic of the Fi-ESI eyes.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    That's not so - there are other types besides Ni-IEI whose eyes seem to look right past the object:

I've recently met an Ti-LSI sx/so who had the most transparent, luminous eyes I've ever seen. This kind of diffuseness and semi-transparency is also characteristic of the Fi-ESI eyes.
    It's not just the gaze or about a particular IEI subtype but what type do you think Weezy is anyways?

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

It's not just the gaze or about a particular IEI subtype but what type do you think Weezy is anyways?
    Well what is it about then?

I have little interest in his persona to examine him in detail. He doesn't seem to be Ni-IxI is all I'd say.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ji-xSIs can 'look through you', but ime there's still always an added distance, a kind of stoic reserve that keeps their energy in check... with IxIs (more so Ni-subs) it's like they're just drifting in between, and you happen to be their focal point, it's more subtly penetrating and less direct than the xSIs. that being said, I think wayne is more likely Fe-sub. his behavior in that 'we be mobbin' video was too overt and erratic for an Ni-sub imo, even a 3. it's like he's just jumping onto every Se node.
    Last edited by strrrng; 09-08-2014 at 08:00 PM.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

lol, I guess he was on Promethazine as a child too.
    Heh, I am not basing it on his looks since I am not a fan of VI to begin with.

Watch this video. I tried to mark the spot but it didn't work. It starts at 0:22.

Lil Wayne views people as objects/property. His artists belong to him. Watch the other video with him and Nikki in this thread. It becomes very clear to me that he is not IEI. His lyrics feel like they have some kind of Ne flavor to them, sometimes, although they can come off as disjointed very quickly or something like that. It is hard for me to explain this. He is very clever and resourceful, in my opinion. I can't see an IEI having the stamina and drive to achieve in the way he has achieved. I have watched a lot of interviews and read a lot over the years.
    He is your dual Olly, embrace it!

"SLEs are highly observant and take note of all the objects present in their surroundings. They are well aware of which objects they have, and which they want, and tend to be possessive of their property. At the same time, they also have a generous streak and can easily bestow gifts and share their property with others to demonstrate acceptance of the other person or people."

YWIMW

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't believe I liked this trash at one point. SMDH.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI-Fe 9w8 sx/sp

He's one of the most conceptual rappers out there especially after listening to Tha Carter III
    His double entendres, witty lines, metaphorical references that he uses in his songs are nothing short of impressive

I think in later interviews and albums you're most likely seeing a maxed out suggestive Se from the drug addiction he has had in his career . If you understood him and his career though I think IEI is a very realistic possibility for him.

TIM
    SLE.Wait...Shit, EII
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I voted EIE without thinking too much but it seem he's more IEI

https://youtu.be/JirvSuZQ-gA?t=225
    TIM
    IEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)