Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Hah, you look kind of like Ashton
    I don't know him, so I don't know whether to feel insulted or not

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi JuJu, you're seriously too cute for words! <33

And what can I say...I'm pretty convinced about your type.
    allez cuisine!

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

:blushing: (!)

Thank you for all of your help--Gilly, idolatrie...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sup cornfed? I think I have a mancrush on you....

p.s. I think you're a good socionist. Do they make t-shirts saying I'm a socionist? They should. To be honest I'm not really sure what an IEE is, but I thought you were cooler than the "IEE"s/business I "know"... IEIs are pretty fucking hot and I'm sure it's only a matter of time before some SLE babe with a nice ass comes and punishes you. Is it possible for the p.s. to be longer than the original s? Apparantly so....

Also, thanks for the thread. Imagine me saying that the way a pimp says to his ho "THANKS FO DA MONEYYSSS"

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    Here is a short video... In it, I talk about Ni--differences in Ni-valuers understandings/expressions of it... IP temperament... And a shout out to Phaedrus. (hell yeah)

P.S. Sirena, as much as I would like to be ENFp>INFp--I think it'd be wishful thinking to say I am... INFp--for me, the inter-type relations make sense (finally.) The typing explains my propensity for solitude, and my desire for Se.
    If you are an INFp (which doesn't seem impossible from my perspective), then you have to change your understanding of your Enneagram type, because 3w4 is out of the question in that case. (I would almost say that it is out of the question anyway, because ENFp and 3 do not match well either.) It doesn't make sense that you seem to believe that you are a 3w4 if you believe that you are an INFp (or ENFp). Something is still not quite right here.

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus View Post
    If you are an INFp (which doesn't seem impossible from my perspective), then you have to change your understanding of your Enneagram type, because 3w4 is out of the question in that case. (I would almost say that it is out of the question anyway, because ENFp and 3 do not match well either.) It doesn't make sense that you seem to believe that you are a 3w4 if you believe that you are an INFp (or ENFp). Something is still not quite right here.
    Why can't an INFp be a 3w4?
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    Because they are described as way too different. Have you actually read and compared the type profiles? Can't you see for yourself that they can't be the same type?

The Three is always described as very obvious extraverted type. There are no introverted Threes of any sort. Every Three is a socionic E type. Threes are also described as primarily S types, with the the ESTp and the ESFp being the best fits socionically speaking.

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Because they are described as way too different. Have you actually read and compared the type profiles? Can't you see for yourself that they can't be the same type?

The Three is always described as very obvious extraverted type. There are no introverted Threes of any sort. Every Three is a socionic E type. Threes are also described as primarily S types, with the the ESTp and the ESFp being the best fits socionically speaking.
    Yes, but many INFps appear extroverted. And there is a difference between Socionics extroversion and the extroversion that they have described. Don't be a dumbass.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll be the first to admit that I don't understand the enneagram--I have not really studied it beyond a cursory look... In other words, your guess as to my enneagram type would be better than mine, in all honesty. (2 has been suggested quite often... As has 4.)

Let's figure this out

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll be the first to admit that I don't understand the enneagram... Your guess as to my enneagram type would be better than mine, in all honesty.
    If you now see yourself as INFp, a very simple answer would be that you are 4w3 rather than 3w4.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    If you now see yourself as INFp, a very simple answer would be that you are 4w3 rather than 3w4.
    To be honest, the description of the 4 makes quite a bit sense for me... (Although, again, I admit to only a cursory understanding of the enneagram and very well could be misunderstanding the type's nuances.)

I'm interested: how does the E4 relate with the Socionics INFp? What other types could a Socionics INFp be?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have given a little thought about this, since i know i am an three, and I an also ENFj. I have never seen my mirror partner being a three with four. I would agree with Three are generally extrovert types, INFp are usually very very rich in their inner world, thefore complaicates even more to try to adapt to the society to seem more fit in to the society. as 3 always often do adapt more so that any ennagram type. INFp always happen to be 4. maybe 4w3, but often usually they are 4w5. But 4w3 can also fit a bit into infp and i dont think its that rare to find a 4w3 infp. but as to 3w4, that is mostly ENFj, who might sometimes be looked as a bit lowkey and people can mistaken it with an infp. Remeber ENnagram 3 likes to apapt, and change their personna all the time. this traits makes an ENFj sometimes more withdraw when the moment isn't right and they burn themselves too much which also leads many to believe that its an INFp. I do think Infp are more honest to their inner world than ENFj's are.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm interested: how does the E4 relate with the Socionics INFp? What other types could a Socionics INFp be?
    My own personal view is that the E4 resembles a lot Jung's Introverted Intuitive type, which in my view reflects Jung's experiences with real-life INFps and maybe some ENFjs (and not with any other Ni ego socionics type, which in my view explains some of the present disagreements). So, I think that the E4-INFp correlation is one of the clearest (if not exclusive).

As for other enneatypes of INFp, I would guess 9; maybe after that 6. I could see some INFps being similar to 5 but I would think they are rather 4w5.

Some might include 7 but I would be skeptical.

I think 1, 2, and 8 make no sense for INFps.

(As for 3, again, I think 4w3 makes more sense).
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    My own personal view is that the E4 resembles a lot Jung's Introverted Intuitive type, which in my view reflects Jung's experiences with real-life INFps and maybe some ENFjs (and not with any other Ni ego socionics type, which in my view explains some of the present disagreements). So, I think that the E4-INFp correlation is one of the clearest (if not exclusive).

As for other enneatypes of INFp, I would guess 9; maybe after that 6. I could see some INFps being similar to 5 but I would think they are rather 4w5.

Some might include 7 but I would be skeptical.

I think 1, 2, and 8 make no sense for INFps.

(As for 3, again, I think 4w3 makes more sense).
    Thank you

At the time I began to look at ETypes, E4 resonated most--however, I was advised that a Socionics 'extrovert' could not be an E4. (Of course, thinking I was a Socionics extrovert at that time...) Thus an E3w4 made sense...

It seems like we're headed in the right direction with this now though.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What other types could a Socionics INFp be?
    Of the IEIs I know (of whose types I'm pretty clear on):

IEI-Ni 4w5 so/sx
    IEI-Ni 5w4 sx/so
    IEI-Ni p6w5 sp/sx
    IEI-Fe 4w3 sx/sp
    IEI-Fe 4w5 sx/so
    IEI-Fe p6w5 so/sp
    IEI-Fe cp6w7 so/sx
    IEI-Fe 9w1 sp/sx
    Last edited by unefille; 10-01-2008 at 11:17 AM.
    ()
    3w4-1w2-5w4 sx/sp

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, but many INFps appear extroverted. And there is a difference between Socionics extroversion and the extroversion that they have described. Don't be a dumbass.
    There is no difference between extraversion in Socionics and extraversion in the Enneagram. I hate when people are saying such idiotic bullshit as you are here. Who is responsible for having braiwashed you? And are you really so stupid that you think that an INFp that appears to be extraverted can be a 3? The INFp is introverted -- always. And a 3 is extraverted -- always -- in the socionic sense of the concept extraverted.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No other type really. You can use the Enneagram to find out your socionic type. Compare type 4 with type 7. If you relate more to type 7 you are an ENFp. If you relate more to type 4 you are an INFp. If you relate more to type 2 you have a problem because that would indicate ENFj.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No other type really. You can use the Enneagram to find out your socionic type. Compare type 4 with type 7. If you relate more to type 7 you are an ENFp. If you relate more to type 4 you are an INFp. If you relate more to type 2 you have a problem because that would indicate ENFj.
    Shut the fuck up.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is no difference between extraversion in Socionics and extraversion in the Enneagram. I hate when people are saying such idiotic bullshit as you are here. Who is responsible for having brainwashed you? And are you really so stupid that you think that an INFp that appears to be extraverted can be a 3? The INFp is introverted -- always. And a 3 is extraverted -- always -- in the socionic sense of the concept extraverted.
    Phaedrus, your existence offends me. As well as your spelling.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Phaedrus, your existence offends me. As well as your spelling.
    You are doomed.

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are doomed.
    But are we doomed together, Phaddy?

:wink: :wink: :wink: ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Christ.
    EII 4w5

so/sx (?)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But are we doomed together, Phaddy?

:wink: :wink: :wink: ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    No. Only you. Your inferiority disgusts me.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    662 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

lol

Phaedrus, seriously man, what's the matter? Talk to somebody about it.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    lol

Phaedrus, seriously man, what's the matter? Talk to somebody about it.
    That's what I am doing. I am talking to you, you despicable little creatures. I am telling you that your brains aren't functioning very well, that your absence of knowledge and your inability to connect the relevant dots disgust me. The fact that you are spreading bullshit disgusts me -- deeply.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    662 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Poor guy. More brains than a heart. Meditate, clear your head of ideas and your intelligence that only compartmentalizes. Which is useful, but it's not helping you much right now. And you're still not getting people to understand you, or are providing much evidence for this intelligence you claim to have. You do not know how to express yourself through writing. Just more naggy grandpa 'I AM RIGHT AND YOU ARE WRONG NAAAYAAAAH' shit.

It's okay if you just like to debate online, I wouldn't hold it against you. But just be honest.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    Poor guy. More brains than a heart. Meditate, clear your head of ideas and your intelligence that only compartmentalizes. Which is useful, but it's not helping you much right now. And you're still not getting people to understand you, or are providing much evidence for this intelligence you claim to have. You do not know how to express yourself through writing. Just more naggy grandpa 'I AM RIGHT AND YOU ARE WRONG NAAAYAAAAH' shit.

It's okay if you just like to debate online, I wouldn't hold it against you. But just be honest.
    Ya, +1 forreal.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After reading a bit about the enneagram...

Taking a long-term view of my life, my self-perception has been in line with that described by E4... What I found very interesting is that an E4 under stress moves toward an E2--this half-blew my mind (there was only half anyway) as this perfectly describes my behavior when problems have built... A negative version of E2, that is... There have been times--good times--when I have moved toward E1. It's when I've been at my best.

Amazing how all of this is suddenly making sense..!

Ladies and gentlemen--what I'm about to say is ridiculous--but regardless: if you sense there's something not quite right about your Socionics self-typing, I encourage you to cast aside what you've been told... Look into it deeply... Talk with ppl who you feel have no agenda but to help you. (Thank you, people, who have helped me--you know who you are.)

It feels very good to finally understand this--everything fitting into place--as it applies to me... Mind blown!

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's good that you've found something that fits. People ideally would come here without preconceived notions, and would just hang out for a while not trying to fit into any type, and instead would just see where they fell.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good for you.

*entrenches self in Enneagram literature*

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Mom View Post
    It's good that you've found something that fits. People ideally would come here without preconceived notions, and would just hang out for a while not trying to fit into any type, and instead would just see where they fell.
    I agree with you 100&#37;.

I'm not sure if this has anything to do with much, but a lot of the ppl who come here are in the ages of 'finding themselves...' You know what I mean..? I remember first reading the Socionics ENFp description and thinking, "that is how I would be, if I was always 'on...' This is how I should be." (You know what I mean by 'on?')

I had tested as a MBTI INFP and Socionics INFp--but those descriptions were painful to read... Essentially, "you are a spineless pussy who is very, very inept at life," put in the most Oprah-fied, "you are a special person too" language. Reading it almost felt almost like a mea culpa... I'd always preferred to see myself as, well, Ganin's ENFp description--wishful thinking and thus an inaccurate self-assessment... (A story that's been chronicled on this forum again and again by lots of posters.)

If I had it all to do again, I would keep it the same... 'Getting it wrong' is making 'getting it right' feel more right than it probably should... I mean, it's been two f'ing years!

What blows is, I met A LOT of cool ppl in Delta: you Slacker Mom, UDP, Cyclops, Jessica129, LokiVanguard, force my hand, munenori2... Crap, I won't go on naming--there are a lot of good ppl... Interacting w/you guys a lot =

In understanding I'm INFp, I realized that my little bro is ISTp... He might be here to post at some point--when he read the wikisocion description, he was taken aback by its accuracy and now he is interested. (IMO, he looks a lot like heath... He has the same cadence as LokiV.)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Good for you.

*entrenches self in Enneagram literature*
    You have been SO HELPFUL. Thank you.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My pleasure.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    662 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Oh Justin, don't be a suck up. =p

But yeah I like those people too. I mean, I think almost everybody here is pretty interesting so it's hard for me to go away for too long. It used to be a lot busier though.

As for being a spineless pussy, who cares? I like spineless pussies. Btw, Oprah is a spoiled, materialistic slut. She started off on the right track, and her heart used to be in the right place but now there's just something too commercial and billboard-y about her. (well she is filthy rich but you know what I mean, it's more of the impression one gives off.) She stomped on my heart ever since she did those shows where she gave boring suburban housewives free shit. Don't get me wrong, I like new gadgets too (entertainment is a big part of life) but that's not going to do much to solve people's real personal problems, of course. Gag. There used to be a class and elegance about her, even when she was obese. But she acted like what she was doing was sooo generous and gracious for people when it was nothing for her. There was no real sacrifice.

I don't know. Maybe I just have a strong sense of justice and guilt, but I only like to play games and buy yachts and cream my jeans over a new car, if also, I'm healthy psychologically.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol @ this

Quote Originally Posted by mpiazza000
    INFp are usually very very rich in their inner world, thefore complaicates even more to try to adapt to the society to seem more fit in to the society

@justin: you're a stud, dude. But yeah, I'm not close-minded about your type. No opinion atm lol.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here is a short video... In it, I talk about Ni--differences in Ni-valuers understandings/expressions of it... IP temperament... And a shout out to Phaedrus. (hell yeah)

P.S. Sirena, as much as I would like to be ENFp>INFp--I think it'd be wishful thinking to say I am... INFp--for me, the inter-type relations make sense (finally.) The typing explains my propensity for solitude, and my desire for Se.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FX5y5kiR8Fc
    Well..there you go. It's not easy to type someone off video, especially when they claim to be a certain type and try to mimic these motions. What does this say about typing someone off of a written contribution of text. Now you know why i dont participate that much in these convos if all i have to go by is text...its a waste of time ftmp. I was a little skeptical when i seen your very first vid and you claiming to be ENFp by going thru the motions...but you did have the mannerismms in my opinion whether faked or not. For one thing, i know that if i tried hard enough, i could get myself to come across as ESTp or whatever type interests me. The best way to type someone is to do it IRL or via the tube when they are in a natural setting and not surfing around the contents of their type in their brain..i think my videos didnt reveal a hell of a lot about me as well....i do have other sides. What was this that Phaedrus said that it is very easy to determine type? Developing a referential system and adhering to it is easy but trying to explain everything you see is a contingency task that reinvents itself. You will always have new information and a lot of it may contradict islands of information you previously developed.

I would like to see more people do what you did and shoot some videos. There are very few peoples types here that i can confirm and to make things worse not everyone actually states their type. There are a lot of people here who probably would be surprised about their type if it ever got public.

If this was your true self...man, you sure look a hell of a lot like Jason Arnott from this video. who i for a long time knew was Beta and believed to be some sort of INFp.

that said...it cannot be fully proven that there is type after all. Maybe type can be mimiced for periods of time and is due to our environmental conditioning such as upbringing and belief system. I for one would like to believe that type exists. I think this would make a good survey question.
    ENTP:wink:ALPHA

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FX5y5kiR8Fc
    you are still the cutest thing going to me! and maybe my typing skills aren't so bad afterall...

which type would dig the shit out of you? you remind me of my fav mean kitty song guy: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ean+kitty+song

he seems a bit more outgoing/extraverted though...

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Although, Kensi, I agree with a lot of what's in your post, esp. re: your call for more videos to hone this forum's typing skills--I resent the implication of duplicity.

The difference in my behavior in the three videos should be attributed to--and I've stated this in the past--in the former, I was high out of my mind... (If you have time, hell, this might be fun: watch it for sober moments... Catalog how many times I make no sense at all...) In this last one: sober--recklessly sober.

Although I'm coming to understand how my actions are 'energy conserving,' and my focus is 'inward'--in social situations, I've learned to compensate... At parties, in class, I come across as what most ppl would consider extroverted--honestly, I realize that this behavior is valued in those environments... (This said, I try to leave these environments quickly as I'm more comfortable alone.)

Ever heard of "exposure therapy?" Recently, on Maury (holy fuck what is wrong with me) they exposed this woman with an irrational fear of cats to numerous cats--the more cats she was exposed to, the more comfortable she became around them. Such with me and events where I'm expected to 'smile & nod' and joke... blah blah

Someone who reminds me very much of myself in terms of demeanor is the actor Adam Rodriguez from csi: miami. (This interview is a festival of awkwardness.)

A few ppl have told me I remind them of Justin Timberlake... I dunno.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dbmmama View Post
    you are still the cutest thing going to me! and maybe my typing skills aren't so bad afterall...

which type would dig the shit out of you? you remind me of my fav mean kitty song guy: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ean+kitty+song

he seems a bit more outgoing/extraverted though...
    thank you :smiling broadly: I'm very glad you did not leave here for good--the atmosphere is changing for the better, I believe.

@ Nick--i appreciate the compliment. Thank you for being open-minded.

As to the question: ESTps and ESFps seem to dig me... haha... I'm beginning to realize why we get along so well..! (Finally makes sense.) I've dated those two types mostly...

I dated a ILI once--we barely left the house, (and that had its advantages...) After the relationship ended, ppl were like, "where have you been?" lol

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eh, just an objection - I think typing Justin has to involve more that just thinking he's cute! Like, dude, how can that be a criteria??
    ()
    3w4-1w2-5w4 sx/sp

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Someone who reminds me very much of myself in terms of demeanor is the actor Adam Rodriguez from csi: miami. (This interview is a festival of awkwardness.)
    He's Fi-ESFp lol.

A few ppl have told me I remind them of Justin Timberlake... I dunno.
    Fe-INFp lol

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast