Quote Originally Posted by confused84 View Post
Back in the old days, women were told what to do. how it was going to be.

This was never a good thing.
There was order.

Now you see them slutting around and even participating on intellectual discussions online.
That's their choice.
Isn't that part of the problem. Women think that they should have choices.

I don't think its right for them to say what they think is right.
Women have just a right as men.
Who says.

I believe in gender norms and I see these ugly wenches dressed like men or slutting around.
I hate it when they do that crap, dress like a women damn it.
Japanese school girls dress in miniskirts. How do you think that makes men see them.

Women should be feminine and weaker subservient sex,
Women should be feminine but not weaker. I don't think the should be stronger either.
What's all this about should. WOMEN ARE WEAKER. If they're not there's something wrong with them.

far too often many men are turned off by women going for their PHDs, JDs, or Masters.

It's alright to have a nice career but in should never get in the way of the ones they love. If her baby is at child care when she has more then enough money to support it, Then I agree with you.

Career woman aren't very attractive.

If here relationship is on the brink of collapse because she is putting her career before her partner. Then I agree with you.
Most of these women prefer not even to have children and are blinded by the fact that in order for them to want a relationship which is the ultimate destination for humanity to reproduce they have to take it.
If a women prefers to not have children, then what's her point for being on this earth.

That because it is an accepted thing not so have children now. Before society would not really let them have a choice.
Also that's great for me I don't want children either.

What does that make you.

But instead they use the slight of hand techniques to get what they want

That's called manipulation and that can be done by both male and female.
Most men tolerate this. I won't.
Girls have always been manipulative. I don't get why it's being said that this is a new thing.

foremost and you see a rising epidemic of bitter lonely emasculated men due to women and men giving them more rights.

Some women think they can get more than they deserve they think that even though they are plain looking that they can get the handsome looking man that years ago only very attractive women could have a chance with.

Or

Some of these men are the scum of the earth and they women put up with it anymore.

I used to think like you until I realized that we have become selfish human beings who won't give an inch and who give up too quick.

That's why the divorce rate is up.
[/quote]

You people are crazy!

Divorce rate is up because people don't have realtionships. They have partnerships. It's a business affair.