Quote Originally Posted by LokiVanguard View Post
I think that's called Bipolar.
not really

part of it is being ExFp
part of it is just being human
part of it is when the people around one's self is expecting..nay...demanding, that the person be upbeat and cheerful when in reality they aren't feeling that way at the moment, but the person doesn't want to cause conflict or bring others down
part of it is not particularly wanting to share all of one's thoughts/emotions with the outside world
part of it is because a person can feel both happy AND sad/mad/etc at the very same time....there are various things that can affect which actually might show up in outward behavior

but mostly I would say that the changes, even sudden changes, would be even more noticeable in an ExFp. Other types and people do it, but for strong noticeability factor, I think ExFp would take the cake, lol.

(we could also take in the observer's biases upon viewing the mood 'swings'. for example, an ixtj would likely consider it to be some kind of disorder that the exfp is showing; or a beta nf might consider it as the exfp is 'playing games', or 'acting', or 'intentionally changing behaviors for some known and directed purpose')