My dad and sister are both SEI.

My sister is a Registered Nurse. When she was putting herself through college she worked at a grocery store and then later as a waitress. Actually when she graduated and started working as an RN she still kept one of her shifts at the restaurant because she really loved it and she only worked 3 days a week at the hospital. I think she missed her regulars and all that.

My dad is a master carpenter. He has held various positions in a metal foundry as well as being a foreman there. He has been a crane operator. He has been a welder in the union building freeway overpasses and bridges and such. He has been a building inspector. Right now he builds houses with a small construction company. It's a small crew of 4-5 people. They do everything from laying the concrete foundation to building the frame to doing the electrical, etc. He told me a few years ago that he always wanted to be an EMT. I was pretty shocked at that. I had no idea. Also, he loves to babysit his grandkids. Lol. He could probably seriously run a nursery.