Thread: ISFp jobs/careers/occupations: what do SEIs do for a living?

Hybrid View

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Best confirmation that I'm a member of the alpha quadra, so far.

Quote Originally Posted by vesstheastralsilky View Post
    ...shudder at the thought of doing this another 25 years.
    My also shudders by the idea of doing the same job for 25 years.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    Best confirmation that I'm a member of the alpha quadra, so far.

Its the dawning of the age of Aquarius man, and we just like need more artists and musicians and world peace and like everyone should just get along, because we live in a Paradise on Earth, man, and like the political system is designed to keep you down, man, and like if we only just elect the right party there will be like, perfect Utopia on Earth. Screw the system, make your own system. Teachers should be paid more and CEOs should be paid less and like, let's just make more movies and theatre and everything and everybody will be alright. And perfect.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jaqen View Post
    Its the dawning of the age of Aquarius man, and we just like need more artists and musicians and world peace and like everyone should just get along, because we live in a Paradise on Earth, man, and like the political system is designed to keep you down, man, and like if we only just elect the right party there will be like, perfect Utopia on Earth. Screw the system, make your own system. Teachers should be paid more and CEOs should be paid less and like, let's just make more movies and theatre and everything and everybody will be alright. And perfect.
    Ummh... Nice to read, some of your creative writing. But there isn't such an easy solution.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    Ummh... Nice to read, some of your creative writing. But there isn't such an easy solution.
    This is what I see when I blur my eyes and look at you guys, a bit like an impressionist painting.