Hybrid View

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lastdance View Post
    I ask because I have a shy theory about dual subtypes. You know some LSI ?
    My theory based on observation goes this way:
    Subtypes - and - go better than - and -...
    Don't be shy; it's generally accepted that the corrisponding subtype in the J-P axis is favored, both in irrationals and rationals.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmmm...I am torn. By these descriptions, I fall somewhere in between, but using a dichotomic approach (S vs N/T vs F in terms of relative strengths/appearance), it is pretty clear that I would be Ni subtype.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Hmmm...I am torn. By these descriptions, I fall somewhere in between, but using a dichotomic approach (S vs N/T vs F in terms of relative strengths/appearance), it is pretty clear that I would be Ni subtype.
    Yeah, I'm inclined to think Ni-EIE for you as well. You're a lot less...cuddly (lol) then the Fe-EIE I was writing this with (who was a guy, so at least I'm not getting the genders mixed up).

A good test might be aggression. I seem FURIOUS (like I'm going to stab someone) when I'm angry and I kick walls and throw things.

He seems a lot more in control of his anger - even if he throws something, it's more a 'performance' then genuine rage. Mostly, he seems 'mildly annoyed and bitchy; possibly verging on princess-like'.
    ()
    3w4-1w2-5w4 sx/sp

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I have anger problems, so this might not be the best comparison; I have pent-up anger that is often aroused by small things and is totally out of proportion. Most of the time I hold in my anger, because typically it is brought about by completely irrational and pointless things, like a customer making a petty specification on a drink or sandwich, me being clumsy and messing something up when I'm frustrated, etc. However when I am genuinely angry, and I feel justified in my anger, which is rare, it is a sight to behold...I yell and get in people's faces and make absurd threats and say hurtful things that I later regret. I hold in what you describe as the "prissy rage;" I know what it looks like from the other side, and I know that it's not genuine emotion, so I just sort of let it pass, or else I take it out by working faster or beating something up or throwing something and moving on.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lastdance View Post
    I ask because I have a shy theory about dual subtypes. You know some LSI ?
    My theory based on observation goes this way:
    Subtypes - and - go better than - and -...
    Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Don't be shy; it's generally accepted that the corrisponding subtype in the J-P axis is favored, both in irrationals and rationals.
    Yeah, from the Meged and Ovcharov descriptions, if the Fe-EIE has more pronounced DS, then ostensibly, the Ti-LSI would also have more pronounced DS.

In those circumstances, the more fulfilling relationship would be Fe-EIE with Ti-LSI. If paired with the opposing subtype, things will probably feel a little off, like either is not quite living up to their end of the bargain.

With the P-subtypes (Ni-EIE and Se-LSI), there's too much emphasis on their dual-seeking with the J-subtypes. Since the Ni-EIE in this description seems to be more 'volatile' and 'aggressive' when provoked, they probably need someone stronger in to help them control their valued but poorly controlled use of the mobilising function. And vice-versa for Se-LSI.
    ()
    3w4-1w2-5w4 sx/sp

TIM
    EIE Ni
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not sure of my sub-type...
    ENFj Ni subtype 3w4
    "And once you lose your way you have two choices. Find the person you used to be or lose that person completely"
    formerly onetreehilluver