Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Allie as ESFp

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    Grown-up male INTp's don't have cuddly toys.

I had grewn out of that shit, even before I was 10.
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

INTp

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Grown-up male INTp's don't have cuddly toys.

I had grewn out of that shit, even before I was 10.
    i was sooooooooooooo wondering why he had that!!!!

i thought of maybe a niece of nephew...he mentioned his sister having a baby somewhere around here....
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

[21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying

Quote Originally Posted by Khamelion View Post
    i was sooooooooooooo wondering why he had that!!!!

i thought of maybe a niece of nephew...he mentioned his sister having a baby somewhere around here....
    He had the same thing on stickam once. And he was showing it to the camera, trying to get reaction from people or something. The funny thing was that nobody gave a damn about it. lol
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

INTp

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    He had the same thing on stickam once. And he was showing it to the camera, trying to get reaction from people or something. The funny thing was that nobody gave a damn about it. lol
    lol @ him attempting to affect the Fe atmosphere yet claiming to be Fe polr.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oops. I never responded to this.

Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    A "Se-ISFj" with as leading function only exists in model X (what I have seen of it). If you are a 7w6 and identify with , then I would guess that the easiest solution (in model A) is that you are SEE and the identification with IJ is incorret.
    Well, fwiw out of all the type descriptions on Wikisocion I relate best to the SEE one, more so than the ESI one.

edit: nvm, I had remembered relating to the SEE one more, but I just re-read them. It doesn't sound like me. ESI fits better. Beta NF ones not at all.

In my view, that is very non-ISFj since they (whichever subtype, which in my own understanding plays a minor role) they have a very clear view of who they are as a role - that is essential for dominants since it is the static perception of themselves, and others, that is the base of their (equally static) connections with others.
    I know who I am and I have a very clear view of who I am. I'm just not very good at (and don't really see the importance of) communicating it. If someone doesn't "get me" then the person probably isn't that important to me in the first place. I don't really have a strong need to be understood, tbh. Some people just naturally seem to understand me and these are the only people worth clarifying for. Unless I respect and/or care about you, I'm not likely to care what kind of impression I leave. Sure, I'm aware of it. But why would it matter?

I have a question: do you have strong views on individuals here? People whom you clearly like, or dislike, and once formed, those views tend to remain more or less unchanged, unless something drastic happens? I mean views like "that girl is a good person" or "that guy is a contemptible asshole". In my own understanding of ISFjs, that is very characteristic of them.
    Well yes, of course. But aren't most people like that? My views on people change, but like you said, it usually it takes something drastic.
    Last edited by Lotus; 10-08-2008 at 01:29 AM. Reason: nvm
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my ISFj ex girlfriend bought it for me because we needed a puppet like figure to play a board game with. the board game required us to act out charades with a puppet. it is one of the only things i have in my room, because i live on 100 dollars a month, and in someone elses house. the whole picture is a joke, and i thought that was totally obvious. from what you have said it is very clear both of you are so absorbed in yourselves you have lost all sense of humor and memory of your former humanity. you are truly losers, and the more i think about it the more i realize i should not even bother talking to any of you on here. you do realize this forum may be one of the most sad things on the internet, don't you? let's think about it. we have a bunch of people who sit on here all day talking about personality theories because they are trying to figure out why all their relationships in life have been utter failures. every one of you has a fucked up story of some kind. but instead of actually learning, what you do is insist you're right and try and dominate anyone who disagrees with you. its really so hilarious. i suppose i could consider you worthy of a little respect if you had come to an enlightened understanding of socionics through this sad behavior; consider it a kind of pained but deliberated exertion toward self fulfillment - but this is not the case , no one knows what the fuck they're talking about, and gamma quadra is a big "i'm an INTp, suck my mental penis" orgy. This is a waste of time. This will not get you layed. Have no doubt about that lingering thought in the back of your mind - that you are a loser and you WILL die lonely and worthless. That, or you will end up with someone else from this forum as discojoe has. A fate even worse - to never escape this hell. And then you talk to me about what fucking grown ups do? grown up males don't sit on their ass in a chair, typing meaningless existential angst onto a forum all day, having no social life, doing nothing productive, trying to earn respect through insulting people like a middle schooler, wearing a big fucking imaginary blue ribbon which says "im an intp and a member of the honor role" on it .. yet showing virtually no originality or creative thinking ability, ... is that an INTp? well fuck , maybe i'm not one. that is fine. I am done with this forum and you pathetic people on it.
    Last edited by crazedrat; 10-09-2008 at 01:05 AM.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lmao
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh I didn't see this.

Quote Originally Posted by crazedrat View Post
    my ISFj ex girlfriend bought it for me because we needed a puppet like figure to play a board game with. the board game required us to act out charades with a puppet. it is one of the only things i have in my room, because i live on 100 dollars a month, and in someone elses house. the whole picture is a joke, and i thought that was totally obvious. from what you have said it is very clear both of you are so absorbed in yourselves you have lost all sense of humor and memory of your former humanity. you are truly losers, and the more i think about it the more i realize i should not even bother talking to any of you on here. you do realize this forum may be one of the most sad things on the internet, don't you? let's think about it. we have a bunch of people who sit on here all day talking about personality theories because they are trying to figure out why all their relationships in life have been utter failures. every one of you has a fucked up story of some kind. but instead of actually learning, what you do is insist you're right and try and dominate anyone who disagrees with you. its really so hilarious. i suppose i could consider you worthy of a little respect if you had come to an enlightened understanding of socionics through this sad behavior; consider it a kind of pained but deliberated exertion toward self fulfillment - but this is not the case , no one knows what the fuck they're talking about, and gamma quadra is a big "i'm an INTp, suck my mental penis" orgy. This is a waste of time. This will not get you layed. Have no doubt about that lingering thought in the back of your mind - that you are a loser and you WILL die lonely and worthless. That, or you will end up with someone else from this forum as discojoe has. A fate even worse - to never escape this hell. And then you talk to me about what fucking grown ups do? grown up males don't sit on their ass in a chair, typing meaningless existential angst onto a forum all day, having no social life, doing nothing productive, trying to earn respect through insulting people like a middle schooler, wearing a big fucking imaginary blue ribbon which says "im an intp and a member of the honor role" on it .. yet showing virtually no originality or creative thinking ability, ... is that an INTp? well fuck , maybe i'm not one. that is fine. I am done with this forum and you pathetic people on it.

That's a lot of text.

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    That's a lot of text.
    But very little content.

INTp

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

explode your head and paint the walls red

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's a lot of text.
    so hard to read like that....i mean not literally...but it's hard to make myself want to read it.
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Khamelion View Post
    so hard to read like that....i mean not literally...but it's hard to make myself want to read it.
    Same. I love paragraphs, bullets, etc. I'll read almost anything if it's complied and organized properly.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Same. I love paragraphs, bullets, etc. I'll read almost anything if it's complied and organized properly.
    yesh, paragraphs<3
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

more gamma SFs feeling sexually and emotionally immaculate

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    She conveyed her Ni dual seeking to me
    She conveys a lot of shit,these days, does Allie.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    Anything in specific, lol?
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    ?

And I don't get these Beta NF typings. How am I Ezra-dual-seeking?

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ezra-dual seeking ftw lol
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345