Thread: Governments for the Quadras

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    In one of my early "concrete metaphors" to describe Ti, I chose precisely one about writing a constitution.
    lol
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    You see, to be more concerned with the abstract qualities, or governmental apologetics, is related to the idea of "inventing government" - and wasn't Al Gore (LII I think) who suggested, as one of his vice-presidential tasks, "reinventing government"? Maxime seemed to be far keener on creating, or dissecting, theories of government than on implementing them - I prefer to regard his use of Terror as a desperate aberration rather than a natural inclination. In one of my early "concrete metaphors" to describe Ti, I chose precisely one about writing a constitution. This all fits in my view of Alpha as being pre-government, asking for government, and even creating government.
    But it is more than inventing government or pre-government, as it is also issues-oriented and the expansion of human rights.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123