Hybrid View

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    ahah, right, I don't even really think I could be a threat to anybody, except to deers when I bike downhill
    Yeah, I know what you mean.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    You don't harbor him any ill-will or anything like that, but I think it's obvious that you think poorly enough of him in general that there is sufficient motivation for you to not "want" him in your quadra.
    It's interesting you say this.

Do you think all types, when they dislike someone, do not "want" said someone in their quadra?

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Fabio seems 3ish in some ways; that's about the only EIE-like thing about him.
    Yeah, and Threes and Sevens often look alike. So it all adds up; Fabio is neither a Three nor an EIE. He's always said the thing that's stood out the most to him in any system or typology is that he's a Seven. I share this belief with him, and I simply cannot change it. If I had to pick the thing I was most certain about anyone's type on this board (Enneagram or otherwise), it would be that Fabio is a Seven.

Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    It has nothing to do with their actual size since they are of similar heights and build (although Fabio, not surprisingly, seems to be in better shape). Fabio makes a more benevolent impression than Ezra. Meeting him, it's hard to see him as any kind of threat - not because he could not, but it's hard to see him wanting to be one. Ezra does have the aura of being a "potential threat". One way to put it is "easy-going". Fabio is thoroughly easy-going and at ease with himself. Ezra is more tense.
    Yeah, I'd say that was pretty true. I am more tense. One of the things that made me consider LSI was from a physical standpoint. People have often commented that I have a stiff, tense walk.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra
    One of the things that made me consider LSI was from a physical standpoint. People have often commented that I have a stiff, tense walk.
    Same here. I still do have a certain terseness to my step. At some times, I may meander along, but at others, I am very controlled.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    If I had to pick the thing I was most certain about anyone's type on this board (Enneagram or otherwise), it would be that Fabio is a Seven.
    I think that other types are at least as certain (such as Slacker Mom being an IEE), but I'm nitpicking. I agree that Fabio can't be anything but a 7.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!