Thread: ENFp - Huxley male portrait by Beskova

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ENFp - Huxley [male portrait by Beskova]

Hello good people. For now I translated male ENFp portrait but most likely more will come later on. As usual feel free to rephrase sentences for them to sound more comprehensible and ask if something was unclear. Enjoy!

Huxley ([Beskova] - man portrait)

Thin and pulled up with a light, swift gait, usually men of this type stay like that till old age, preserving almost youthful figure. Face of HUXLEY typically has large eyes and mouth, ready to smile at any moment. However along with general affability of HUXLEY as a whole produces the impression of a serious and calm person.

Friendly and merry disposition, encouraging smile and endless enthusiasm - all this distinguishes real HUXLEY. Magnificent hairdo - in short or long version - usually forms an artistic mess on the head. The same mess (disorder?) can reign in clothing also. A jacket negligently thrown on top of a sports shirt, an open coat with a loosely hanging scarf - all this looks unconstrained and elegant, reflecting a certain recklessness inherent in his character.

Sometimes one can encounter a thorough and disciplined men of this type, however the majority of representatives of this type have an inherent scatterbrainess and vague ideas about order. But they know how to be liked by others. Thanks to this, as a rule, all their matters are settled.

HUXLEY is sincere, direct, resourceful, charming, and it takes no effort for him, with the help of unconstrained jokes and welcoming looks, to get in contact with anyone and everywhere he wishes - on the street, public transport, shops, universities, banks, ministry etc. He does not feel subordination and acts naturally at any managers office, knowing with certainty, that any official is first and foremost a human. And people - both on the street and in the high offices - are inclined to respond to the requests of this good-natured, calm, sincere man. While he will never forget to charmingly smile in return.

Real life example: "In the Budapest center at the currency exchange center sits a handsome, welcoming middle aged fellow. He diligently counts on his calculator and does not forget to face it towards the client, so he would see the final figures. He smiles to the visitors, looking into their eyes with warmth, and talks with them on outside subjects. Besides this is probably the only currency exchanger in entire city where near the window stands a little box and in it - tiny candies in beautiful many-colored wrappers. Not only does he exchange your money with a smile, which is hard to forget, but he also offers you to taste (the candies I assume). Can anyone be indifferent to
    such approach? Obviously next time you go there again.

In childhood - it's a merry, dreamy and enterprising creature, who is never bored. In fact, life is full of interesting things! And from all this, of course, the most interesting - people. They go to school mostly in order to observe teachers, trying to understand their characters, and also in order to socialize with friends. Socializing for him is always meaningful. However as far as the school part is concerned, studies are successful for those HUXLEY who have a good memory. Otherwise multiplication table they have to learn whole summer, literally poisoning their life.

During teenage period HUXLEY starts to pump up his muscles, so he would look like a "real man". Many afterwards - for the same reasons - are periodically occupied by sport, although for them it's doubtful pleasure.

The selection of higher education institution is agonizing. The fact is that HUXLEY mature very late (around the age of 40!), while he has to enroll to the university way earlier (the idea of attending the army is not very popular among the representatives of this type) (in Russia you are excused from army service if you are in the university). At the age of 17-18 almost no one of HUXLEY representatives know, who they want to be in life. HUXLEY lives in order to extract the maximum possibilities from his contact with people, not in order to learn dry and useless formulas or lifeless integrals.

Thankfully not many HUXLEY type boys can brag about good memory so mostly they are encountered in humanitarian faculties of higher education. Here they learn with much bigger pleasure, if they can consider studying as pleasure at all.

On the other hand HUXLEY has lots of friends, and even more acquaintances. He is liked by everyone and everyone is ready to spend time with him because a positive energy is coming from him and life is boiling around him.

Generally, informal relationships - their domain. Through friends and acquaintances he learns about life, moreover precisely socializing helps to broaden his horizon and acquire knowledge in most various of fields. That does not mean that he knows about everything only by hearsay (although partly it is true). Simply friends and acquaintances hint what would be better to read a little, where and what to watch, on what to focus attention. He does not like the idea of standard education where you need to regulary attend classes and take exams. However he has enormous curiosity to everything around him and he is ready to learn about world in its various forms (and later on - of course - discuss it with friends). Indeed HUXLEY not only curious but also thoughtful young man and for him it is important not only to know but also understand what caught his interest.

Since HUXLEY moves through life with unusual ease, he can successfully be pleased by a quiet, calm and thorough girl. Its only needed for her to attentively listen to his reasonings and support his notions.

In a group often HUXLEY is the best storyteller, knows how to inspire everyone, involve, entertain, distract. It happens that guests just gather and sit and only when HUXLEY comes the party starts.

Actually, this young man does not go astray under any circumstances, does not fall in spirit under any hardships. On the contrary, in the situation where you need to quickly find a way out, exert powers, mobilization of all his charm and resourcefulness helps him to keep up the tone. If life came to a stagnation, friends left somewhere or are always busy, at work every day the same thing, then its not that far from depression.

Seriously and for long HUXLEY usually marries quite late. Until 40 years they are attracted with freedom and an enormous amount of opportunity that they always see within arms reach. To get acquainted and fall in love head over heels does not take great effort for him. If the beautiful girls were not that abundant then maybe he would stop somewhat earlier. So even if HUXLEY married a bit sooner due to "big love" (and he falls in love easily), then most likely soon will follow a divorce, after that - sexual freedom and new, bright victories at the love front.

If HUXLEY however stayed in the family, then know, you have a soft husband, as a rule very distant from manly chauvinism. He acts with the wife as with equal partner, not against helping around the house, eagerly hangs out with children, especially with little ones, with pleasure entertains and develops them. His optimism and ability to easily relate to everything in the world makes him cheerful and beloved father.

If HUXLEY was accustomed to male manual work in the family, he is able to maintain the house in some order. He does not refuse to buy products and to make repairs. In general, he is a household husband, though he will need help to cope with the remaining details, because when everything in general terms have been completed, bringing the work till the end he is no longer interested. He believes that once the major work is done, the rest can be done later. As a result his apartment may have unpainted skirting-board and non hanging chandelier for many years.

Since HUXLEY is set for originality, he likes something to invent and refine, but this able guy is really talented. So his improved object might be unique and you wont find another one like that, however it will always be brought to operating condition.

The main enemy in HUXLEY life - formalities of any kind, from filling receipts for rent to various rules and agreements. So this part of everyday problems better be handled by wife.

Men of this type not that easily fit into the measured, standardized life of society. The point is that he hardly handles a regular, routine work. He needed at least some freedom, so he is better suited for work that is related to business trips or having a more loose schedule, where he for example is giving lectures. He finds the use of his talents in many humanitarian fields, works great with adults as well as with children.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Although I do relate to most of it for me it seems like some parts are way over the top. Wonder how the rest of you relate to the text.

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ssmall View Post
    Although I do relate to most of it for me it seems like some parts are way over the top. Wonder how the rest of you relate to the text.
    I agree: some things are spot-on, but a lot of other things are stereotypes, and sometimes simply wrong. The 'in love' descriptions were way, way, better!

Apart from the content, excellent job on the translation!
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

Creepy-Cyclops

Great work on the translation Simon

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is a good description. Thanks Ssmall. Yeah its a bit over the top. It paints a very merry picture of someone who skates through life effortlessly. Thats only partially true . I do feel lucky though. I look at some other people I know and I wonder how they make it through life. Some are so serious and have so much trouble getting along with others, trying to control the uncontrollable or just hanging on to all kinds of baggage and fears that they should have dropped long ago. On the otherhand there are some who I consider so much better at leading what is considered a normal life. I still havent settled down and that makes me feel like I failed somehow. Its a conundrom.

Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.