DIALOGUE: ESTJ are good with words and it is easy to speak with them, they always find the right words. Initially friendly and interested but as the conversation goes on can show impatience and stubbornness. ESTJ have a strong need to be heard and influence others. They are accountable to themselves.
That is actually a very good point
ESTJ in LOVE: "Rely on me"

Also, I think this part makes the best sense in combination with the above part, as per how they communicate
GENERAL CHARACTERISTICS: Their contribution to relationships is stability and structure. Usually they are reliable, sociable and optimistic. Due to their abilities and thoroughness they can seem as impatient and sometimes even as incontinent. They have the gift of the gab (easily communicate) and they go through life with certainty that they are right and world will be better if the rest will agree with them.
ESTJ are good with words and it is easy to speak with them, they always find the right words. Initially friendly and interested but as the conversation goes on can show impatience and stubbornness.
LSEs can talk forever about things. But it has to do with things that are enjoyable or beneficial to them. Some LSE's will like talking about movies a lot because it's what they do, others will not because it's less of their regular habit. It's a matter of "is this conversation/experience bringing me happiness?", somewhat.