Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Niffweed

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well that makes it worse for you, because now you have no excuse.

yes phaedrus, i have only closely interacted with 2 SEEs in real life. I grew up with an ESE-Fe as a parent . the relationship is an on and off fight that can't be resolved, and doesn't end until the two decide to seperate from one anothers lives

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am still waiting to hear at least one reason from Hoodrat as to why niffweed is not an ILI...
    ILI/INTp, 5 sp/sx

"The mathematician's patterns, like the painter's or the poet's must be beautiful; the ideas like the colours or the words, must fit together in a harmonious way. Beauty is the first test: there is no permanent place in the world for ugly mathematics..." - G.H. Hardy

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

every idiot does not deserve a proper analysis and explanation written out for them.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AQ.... All I have to say is that I fucking love you (and all other ILIs for that matter). But thanks for the insight from a real ILIs point of view

And drzhivago23, I could explain endlessly to the best of my ability, and you still wouldn't be swayed, so I'm not going to waste my time!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hostage_Child View Post
    Funny that in one of my classes is a guy who looks and acts exactly like Niffweed (from his tone on the forum and from his vids). I think Niffweed is ILI with a pronounced Te. However, from meeting this guy IRL, I realize I was never an ILI to begin with. There's just no way. They can tell people off for being incompetent. I cannot be effectively mean. But I may have my views skewed as ever on ILI, but I don't think calling Niffweed ILI is at all an unreasonable statement.
    That's interesting because it was his videos that convinced me that he WASN'T ILI.... I was just kind of speculative before based on his forum posts... I know niffweed's type, but that's another can of worms I don't really care about getting into.

Please please please don't jump to conclusions about ILIs or ANY type until you have met at least two or three of that said type in real life. It's really funny when you come across people of the same type you've been trying to identify. You notice all these strange similarities and I just kinda smile to myself. Meeting multiple people of the same type is what convinced me of socionic's validity as opposed to just some bullshit on the internet... lol

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hear ya. When I first started getting "decent" at this stuff, everything anyone said to me flew through an IM element filter in my head and life's really not that fun when you have to concentrate like that all the time... lol

But hey, I'm glad I got into this stuff because now I can recognize ILIs in a zip! Dualization has really helped me in a lot of my weak (and strong) areas over the past few months!

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...... we are not socionics 4th graders.

Creepy-Cyclops

I have to say that i've interacted with many ILI's IRL who are like another species in comparison to some of the ILI's on this forum.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I haven't already said something on the matter, I will now.

You'll have a hard time convincing anyone on this forum, hoodrat, of niffweed's not being an ILI, with the exception of fuckwits like hitta.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post

You'll have a hard time convincing anyone on this forum, hoodrat, of niffweed's not being an ILI, with the exception of fuckwits like hitta.
    Oh no, I noticed, and that's just fine with me.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hoodrat View Post
    I hear ya. When I first started getting "decent" at this stuff, everything anyone said to me flew through an IM element filter in my head and life's really not that fun when you have to concentrate like that all the time... lol

But hey, I'm glad I got into this stuff because now I can recognize ILIs in a zip! Dualization has really helped me in a lot of my weak (and strong) areas over the past few months!
    In real life maybe... but things can be pretty different over the internet...
    INTp
    sx/sp

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes mea. you would be amazed how much of an act i put on; and i imagine most ILIs put on, in real life, just to keep people at bay. i mean really amazed . if i showed my abrasive side to people .. the things i'm really thinking, i would have a life full of people who couldn't stand me

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hoodrat View Post
    I think a lot of you have a total misrepresentation of an ILI in your mind. You think "ZOMG ILI IS THE CRITIC AND PESSIMISTIC" so you think an ILI is going to be cranky and pissed off all the time. Well, let me tell you something about ILIs, they don't get pissed off, they just get annoyed. And when they get annoyed, they don't get agressive or start fights are start yelling and shit, they just go away and stop caring (or act like they don't care).

reyn_til_runa or whatever her name is is the only person I've seen on this forum who I'm pretty sure might be an ILI....

And yeah, I know how they like to talk online too.... I've been chatting, facebooking, livejournaling etc with one of them for years....
    are niffweed and i really that dissimilar?
    whenever the dog and i see each other we both stop where we are. we regard each other with a mixture of sadness and suspicion and then we feign indifference.

Jerry, The Zoo Story by Edward Albee

Hacking your soul since the beginning of time Hitta's Avatar
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post

Ezra, will you massage my testicles with baby oil?

Anyways , I don't care who think they are what type. I just think you are an idiot because you have no idea what you are talking about. You just ramble on about things that other people say because they've some how inspired your manhood. As a matter of fact, that's what the majority of the people here do. Its funny watching people sit in the VI subforum telling people that they are using certain functions because of certain ways they say things or stupid shit like that. "OOOO Your Fe is showing". Its just a bunch of clueless people running around, that have no idea what the fuck they are talking about, acting as if they are some moral authority on the subject. I don't fucking care about your retardation. Its like watching a bunch of fucking clones with a computer chip in their heads. Its the same shit over and over and over and over again; as if this shit that you believe in is some objective science that will lead mankind to the promise land. I don't care if you think I'm a "Fuckwit" or whatever other exotic words you can think of. In the end, you are clinging on to a subject in which I couldn't care less if I was an authority figure on. You've been wondering for so long about what your type is or whatever, that you've probably forgotten about who you even are. You probably prance around trying to do things to make yourself seem more "ESTp". You probably sit around thinking: "Am I ESTp? I have to do something to make sure I am an ESTp". I imagine that this is a scenario that a lot of people have around here.
    Last edited by Hitta; 09-12-2008 at 06:44 PM.
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

jessica129:scrotums r hot

:" hitting cap makes me envision cervix smashing"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hitta View Post
    Ezra, will you massage my testicles with baby oil?

Anyways , I don't care who think they are what type. I just think you are an idiot because you have no idea what you are talking about. You just ramble on about things that other people say because they've some how inspired your manhood. As a matter of fact, that's what the majority of the people here do. Its funny watching people sit in the VI subforum telling people that they are using certain functions because of certain ways they say things or stupid shit like that. "OOOO Your Fe is showing". Its just a bunch of clueless people running around, that have no idea what the fuck they are talking about, acting as if they are some moral authority on the subject. I don't fucking care about your retardation. Its like watching a bunch of fucking clones with a computer chip in their heads. Its the same shit over and over and over and over again; as if this shit that you believe in is some objective science that will lead mankind to the promise land. I don't care if you think I'm a "Fuckwit" or whatever other exotic words you can think of. In the end, you are clinging on to a subject in which I couldn't care less if I was an authority figure on. You've been wondering for so long about what your type is or whatever, that you've probably forgotten about who you even are. You probably prance around trying to do things to make yourself seem more "ESTp". You probably sit around thinking: "Am I ESTp? I have to do something to make sure I am an ESTp". I imagine that this is a scenario that a lot of people have around here.
    I like you a lot, lol

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    I have to say that i've interacted with many ILI's IRL who are like another species in comparison to some of the ILI's on this forum.
    true... maybe b/c some here are using niffweed as a benchmark..?

"OOOO Your Fe is showing".
    i've had this EXACT sentence written to me before--in the "authoritative" tone... lol

Its just a bunch of clueless people running around, that have no idea what the fuck they are talking about... Its like watching a bunch of fucking clones with a computer chip in their heads.
    It's beginning to seem this way lately... I hope it changes... It would be more acceptable if it wasn't being done in a way that discourages ppl from posting... (Note all the forum members that have left lately; how newcomers aren't coming as often/staying as long; how there are fewer threads/is less activity than in the past... You've described why ppl are being turned-off.)

I imagine that this is a scenario that a lot of people have around here.
    You're right--thank you for posting this... It's refreshing when forum members don't act like full of shit cartoons of 'functions' or in character with their phony 'online personas.'

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    It's refreshing when forum members don't act like full of shit cartoons of 'functions' or in character with their phony 'online personas.'
    Stickam helped. It really changes your perception of people. In a good way, generally.
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    It's beginning to seem this way lately... I hope it changes... It would be more acceptable if it wasn't being done in a way that discourages ppl from posting... (Note all the forum members that have left lately; how newcomers aren't coming as often/staying as long; how there are fewer threads/is less activity than in the past... You've described why ppl are being turned-off.)'

yes, good observation. everyone who agrees with this must read the gamma manifesto and join in the revolution!
    hitta, i am now honored that ezra grouped us in the same "hopeless persons" category, because that was a very good post

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hitta
    Are you arrogant enough to exclude yourself from this list? The only reason you made this observation is because you recently seemed to have had some transient jolt of self-awareness and realized how blindly deluded you were in your obsessive socionics quest. Now you profess this shit since you consider yourself freed of the burden of stereotyping lol. Stop being such a fucking 6, clown.
    Last edited by strrrng; 09-14-2008 at 04:42 AM. Reason: didn't edit anything, accidental
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the person who speaks does not change the truth of what was said

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedrat
    the person who speaks does not change the truth of what was said
    I didn't say that what he said was inaccurate.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that made no fucking sense dolphin.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

el oh el
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IM TIRED OF THIS THREAD

MAKE SOME GOOD THREADS OTHER GAMMA'S
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

[21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Khamelion View Post
    IM TIRED OF THIS THREAD

MAKE SOME GOOD THREADS OTHER GAMMA'S
    *nods* When I saw this thread just now, I thought, "It's still going?"
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12