3 15.00%

Thread: Please type: JuJu (hi!)

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey JuJu!!

I'm abstaining from voting on your type because I'm just too biased right now (I want you to be in my quadra! which is just colouring stuff too much) and that's just not going to help at all. I'd like to hear your answers to the questions already raised in this thread though. Sorry I can't be of much assistance.

But um, just wanted to repost what you wrote in unefille/my type thread, which I fear got lost amongst the other stuff. Hope you don't mind.

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    From the INFp wiki, I recognize in myself, (I'm sorry for the lack of structure

the 'gentle' demeanor; knowing who has been offended; having extremely picky tastes, and relying on 'old standbys' if they're available (esp. re: food--my diet is very basic and redundant tend to be unaware of sensations occurring in my body; taking care of financial stuff/book-keeping/detailed work--to be honest, usually when I receive stuff like this in the mail, I just throw it out without opening it--to my ESFj Mom's horror; generally I don't pay bills until some utility is turned off, lol (I wish I was exaggerating I HATE a daily routine--I find it very difficult to keep up w/ one, and uninteresting at that; I've been told many times that I don't give enough attention to "the practical side of life," and I agree; I am drawn to ppl who exude 'presence'--those ppl have always been my friends, (throughout my life, most of my close friends have been beta--that said, I haven't felt deep bonds with many of them about 50% of the time, I rely on someone's strong desire to do a certain activity, (I suggest activities too veryoften need an outside reference to keep me on the same page with whatever task I'm doing, (e.g. writing screenplays, generally, I structured them like such-and-such novels.)

Anything here stand out to anyone?
    allez cuisine!

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed
    because strrrng told him he was E3.
    I didn't just "tell" him he was that type. We had a long discussion about it. I thought 6 at first (attachment object relations seemed most likely - 3, 6, 9), but then he started explaining certain fixations on being admired/approved of (yes, I'm aware of so instinct). The anecdotes had a 3 quality in that, they reflected the driven, image-conscious motivations so prevalent in 3's. I won't divulge anything without asking Justin first, though.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    I didn't just "tell" him he was that type. We had a long discussion about it. I thought 6 at first (attachment object relations seemed most likely - 3, 6, 9), but then he started explaining certain fixations on being admired/approved of (yes, I'm aware of so instinct). The anecdotes had a 3 quality in that, they reflected the driven, image-conscious motivations so prevalent in 3's. I won't divulge anything without asking Justin first, though.
    Thank you Nick... I appreciate this... You have a better grasp of enneagram than I do, obviously, and I absolutely trust your judgment, given the conversation that we had... You can say whatever you'd like about that conversation/your conclusion, if anyone wants to know.

Your help has been awesome.