Thread: On reversing Gammas role in the disintegration of our minature society

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedrat View Post
    2: Joy needs to have someone who is competent in socionics ~personally train her~... ~intensely~, on how the functions work. As of right now, she has a bullet statement oriented understanding of the functions, where a function is identified as literally a "happening of events in reality". The problem with this perspective on the functions, is it renders it impossible to understand relativity between functions. This results in a massive confusion in labeling whether, for example, something is "Ti creative or Ti demonstrative or Ti dual seeking". Ti is simply observed as a happening in reality, and then its relevance to other functions is labled completely arbitrarily based on and confused with happenings of exertion, & previous skewed subjective impressions / misinterpretations of material she has read. You can very clearly observe this phenomenon in almost every socionics related post she makes.
    I won't apologize that my explanations are generally written from a Te > Ti perspective. However, I am willing to consider the possibility that I should have more patience for the Ti needs of individuals (it is largely a Ti theory, after all) when explaining functions. And this applies to individuals of all types, not just Fe/Ti individuals.

If you would like to have an in depth conversation about information aspects/elements, find me of yahoo IM. (My ID is charismatic_irony. I also have AIM but don't usually use it, so we'd have to arrange a meeting via PM if you would prefer to use AIM.) If I have the time and am in the mood (like I said, it requires a certain amount of patience on my part, patience which is not always readily abundant in me) to get into the subject in great depth. Sometimes it would seem like fun though. If you want to catch me at such a time, you're best bet would be before 2:00 pm or so, CST. My daily schedule varies per week (since I largely work by appointment).
    Last edited by Joy; 09-07-2008 at 06:26 PM.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    This thread reminds me of those by tcaudilllg. It's only more humorous.
    I don't know, I find tc's threads like this more humorous because they're about such obscure things and have a much more... satire... feel to them. When I read them I don't even know where to begin if I'm thinking of offering a response. I just sit there with my mouth open, slowly shaking my head for a moment and then say, "Honey, did you see this?" It takes a bit of translation to get to the point of what's being said, and at that point I'm not sure if I understood it.

In crazedrat's post in this topic, I think I understand where he's coming from and what he's saying for the most part, though I'm not sure I understand exactly what interpretation of Socionics he's looking to perpetuate. This is why I'm interested in discussing each of the information aspects with him one on one. I want to determine where the differences in understanding are.
    SEE

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hoodrat View Post
    Did someone say Gamma SF sexual punishment of Gamma NT? Because I'm like..... totally into that shit, lol
    i want a gamma NT to punish sexually
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

[21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol, I have no idea what you guys are talking about with sexual punishment stuff... If Peter wants me to do (or not do) something, all he usually has to do is say so, perhaps in a teasing way. Sometimes he has to bitch at me a little bit, but that's usually not necessary.
    SEE

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy View Post
    lol, I have no idea what you guys are talking about with sexual punishment stuff... If Peter wants me to do (or not do) something, all he usually has to do is say so, perhaps in a teasing way. Sometimes he has to bitch at me a little bit, but that's usually not necessary.
    imo...the fact that you comply with my wishes with only playful objection and resistance is the whole point. the punishment part is just a fun way of thinking about it i guess.
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy View Post
    Whether or not you know it, you probably get "punished" regularly, lol

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Khamelion View Post
    imo...the fact that you comply with my wishes with only playful objection and resistance is the whole point. the punishment part is just a fun way of thinking about it i guess.
    exactly!

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hoodrat View Post
    exactly!
    grawwrrrr
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

Maybe using the word fuck a few more times would help.
    Stolen Identity by Argentina

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQjC-q5FBgk

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

alpha needs a manifesto written for them, too, but i can't be the one to do it

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodWanderer View Post
    Maybe using the word fuck a few more times would help.
    lmao. yes. always helps to get one's point across.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

alpha needs a manifesto written for them, too, but i can't be the one to do it
    Alpha does not need one. Manifestos are too rigid. It is not something I want to be held to collectively.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Joy been a naughty girl then?
    lol @ the fascist perv

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12