Hybrid View

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ENFp in love - from socionics.org

The following is a machine translation from Socionics.org (Russian site...) I thought that some ppl might find it interesting.

++added: see also Duality observations

ENFP in LOVE: "Too big affinity does not happen"

GENERAL CHARACTERISTIC: the Sphere of their close relations can include not only the spouse, but also the wide range from a domestic command to all community, and they will concern everyone warmly. Their partners in life can feel requirement to argue for attention of ENFP with the diversified people and events.

The FIRST IMPRESSION: Liberated and charming and rather vigorous. They can be at once everywhere, aspiring all<задействовать> and to make happy. As a result of ENFP can seem first a little unduly sensitive and persuasive.

DIALOGUE: They are inclined to blurt out the opinion, their words seem always the burdened emotions. Often they so<настроены на других людей> that perceive their emotions and even involuntarily imitate them. Though they good interlocutors, their enthusiasm can be excessive and tiresome for listeners.

SEX And AFFINITY: Rich imagination ENFP can transform affinity into a constant pursuit of something — even if it seems that the top is reached. The pursuit of perfection in sex can support their deep involvement, vigour and concentration on all aspects and the affinity moments.

FINANCE: If only they do not have special gift in circulation with money, they are inclined to go on a current, doing that seems correct at present. For example, they will replace bank more likely or will get the new account, than will put in order the check-book. In that, as to money, ENFP ordinary move jerky: one week they light up and do not go mad almost because of investments, and other week — to all have grown cold, and them interests nothing. Often they Prefer, that their financial affairs someone conducted another.

The CONFLICT: Their enthusiasm and a spontaneity often lead to conflicts; and during this moment ENFP immediately it wishes to appear somewhere in other place. Unfortunately, their reaction to the conflict often not only does not help, but also aggravates position. For example, they can<ляпнуть> something sharp because of what then suffer conscience.

OBLIGATIONS: Promises are very important for ENFP, the truth, their imagination can cause desire to look<совершенные> for the relation. Though ENFP are true to the vows, natural propensity of this type to imaginations can tempt with its other possibilities even if it never realises them.

PARENTING: These are being in constant development, creative parents encouraging the children. Children feel well and appear in the family centre.

CONTRACTS: For ENFP it is process, instead of the purpose. Therefore the contract, most likely, it will be frequent to be reconsidered. Whatever important and considerable it was, it always can be changed in the light of the new data.

The TERMINATION of RELATIONS: They face with big problems, more than people of all other types, at end of relations. Often ENFP keep for them still for a long time after relations will collapse, trying to understand that was not and why they were comprehended by failure, speaking to itself.
    Last edited by silke; 03-22-2016 at 10:15 PM.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can you give me a link to a non-translated text? I could provide a non-machine translation.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Awesome!!! If we can start getting some of this Russian stuff translated, )I have a feeling that our forum could make quite a big advance...

Here's the link to ENFp in love... (Notice on the left-hand side, all of the ENFp descriptions written in Russian--awesome!)

http://www.socionics.org/type/Defaul...type_love.html

Thanks Ssmall

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok this is my first attempt at translating from Russian in a very long time so bear with me. Please point out what you did not understood from translation so I could improve it and make it more comprehensible. Also please point out incorrect sentence structure or word usage. It ain't that easy for me as neither English nor Russian is my native language. At some parts i changed the sentence a bit in order to make it more comprehensible, so please don't repost it anywhere else without the approval of the author himself (hopefully he is still alive ). You don't need my approval but I'd appreciate if I would be mentioned. Here it goes:

ENFP in LOVE: "There is no such thing as being too close"

GENERAL CHARACTERISTICS: The sphere of their close relationships are not limited to a spouse alone but also applies to a wide circle of people starting from local sports team up to the whole community. Their partners can feel the need to fight for attention of ENFP with all kinds of different people and events.

FIRST IMPRESSION: Liberated and charming, cheerful and very energetic. They can be everywhere at once, trying to impact everyone and to make them happy. As a result an ENFP can seem a little over the top sensitive and irritating at first.

DIALOGUE: They are inclined to blurt out their opinion, their words seem always burdened with emotions. Sometimes they are so focused on other
    people that they take on their emotions and unvoluntarely mimic them. Although they are good interlocutors, their enthusiasm can be excessive and
    tiresome for listeners.

SEX and CLOSENESS: The rich imagination of ENFP can turn closeness into a constant run after something - even if it feels like you reached the top of a mountain (found what you looking for). Their strive for perfection in sex matters can maintain their deep involvment, vigour and concentration, on all aspects and moments of affinity.

FINANCE: Unless they have a special gift in taking care of monetary issues they are inclined to go with the flow and do what seems to be best for
    the moment. For instance they are more inclined to change their bank or open a new bank account than bring an order to their cheque book. In terms
    of what is concerned with money ENFP's are very impulsive: one week they are very fired up and go crazy because of investments while the next week
    they couldn't care less of what is going on in that area and they are totally indifferent. Quite often they prefer that someone else would take care of monetary issues.

CONFLICTS: Their enthusiasm and directness often leads to conflicts. At the exact moment the conflict occurs ENFP outright wants to be someplace
    else. Unfortunately, their reaction to the conflict often not only does not help, but also aggravates the position. For instance they can blurt out
    something sharp (barbed) for which they will be tormented by guild afterwards.

OBLIGATIONS: Vows (obligations in terms of relationship) are very important to ENFP, although to be fair, their imagination can cause a desire to
    look for a perfect relationship. Although ENFP are true to their vows the natural tendency to fantasize of this type can tempt him with other posibilities even if he will never make them to come true.

PARENTING: Parenting is in constant development. They are creative and encouraging their children parents. Children feel well and appear in the
    family center. ENFP's are growing as parents with every captivating day, filled with activities and lessons.

CONTRACTS: For an ENFP it is a process and not a goal. For this reason it is very likely to be reviewed constantly. No matter how important and significant it would be it can always be altered in the light of new data.

RELATIONSHIP ENDING: They face big problems, more than people of other types, with relationship ending. Often ENFP will hold on to it for a
    long time after the relationships has ended trying to figure out what was wrong and why they faced with a failure, saying to themselves "If only I
    would have tried..."
    Last edited by Simon Ssmall; 09-01-2008 at 08:12 AM.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    662 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ENFps secretly boss you around with psychological feel good mumbo jumbo while gently coaxing you to do various household chores. They can manipulate ISTps this way but I'd be like "Excuse me, bitch. I know all about what you're trying to do, because I do it to others all the time. Would you kindly fix your OWN broken toaster, feelings whore?"

Once you do whatever they want they overly congratulate you, knowing full well their conflictor would be all "I'M NOT GOING TO LISTEN TO YOU JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE BEING ALL NICE AND FRIENDLY AND SAVE THE WORLD ISH."

The more you knoooooooooooow. *ding*

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    ENFps secretly boss you around with psychological feel good mumbo jumbo while gently coaxing you to do various household chores. They can manipulate ISTps this way but I'd be like "Excuse me, bitch. I know all about what you're trying to do, because I do it to others all the time. Would you kindly fix your OWN broken toaster, feelings whore?"

Once you do whatever they want they overly congratulate you, knowing full well their conflictor would be all "I'M NOT GOING TO LISTEN TO YOU JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE BEING ALL NICE AND FRIENDLY AND SAVE THE WORLD ISH."

Yeah, yeah, yeah, you know you cant resist doing stuff for us. It feed your ego to think you might be useful to someone. Now just simmer down and fix my toaster. Youre a real sweetheart, yknow that.

Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol
    EII 4w5

so/sx (?)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm inclined to agree with you, ENFPs are incredibly high maintenance compared to the "good things" that are said about ENFPs. When ENFPs get mad they start shouting and screaming and sometimes throw things around. They also are unable to hold stable jobs while idealizing that they should be in high positions where there is status even at the same time. If an ENFP was trying to apply for a management position, I'd probably vote them down all the time. They can also big time troublemakers getting others into trouble or making others feel ridiculed. For anyone getting involved with an ENFP for sex, definitely request a STD test up front and do it again a month after and every couple months.

Their dual ISTP should not be fooled with ENFPs.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ssmall View Post
    Ok this is my first attempt at translating from Russian in a very long time so bear with me. Please point out what you did not understood from translation so I could improve it and make it more comprehensible. Also please point out incorrect sentence structure or word usage. It ain't that easy for me as neither English nor Russian is my native language. At some parts i changed the sentence a bit in order to make it more comprehensible, so please don't repost it anywhere else without the approval of the author himself (hopefully he is still alive ). You don't need my approval but I'd appreciate if I would be mentioned. Here it goes:

ENFP in LOVE: "There is no such thing as being too close"

GENERAL CHARACTERISTICS: The sphere of their close relationships are not limited to a spouse alone but also applies to a wide circle of people starting from local sports team up to the whole community. Their partners can feel the need to fight for attention of ENFP with all kinds of different people and events.

FIRST IMPRESSION: Liberated and charming, cheerful and very energetic. They can be everywhere at once, trying to impact everyone and to make them happy. As a result an ENFP can seem a little over the top, sensitive and irritating at first.

DIALOGUE: They are inclined to blurt out their opinion. Their words always seem burdened with emotions. Sometimes they are so focused on other people that they take on the other's emotions and involuntarily mimic them. Although they are good interlocutors, their enthusiasm can be excessive and tiresome for listeners.

SEX and CLOSENESS: The rich imagination of ENFP can turn intimacy into a constant goal - even if it feels like you have reached the top of a mountain (attained it). They strive for perfection in matters pertaining to sex and can maintain deep involvment, vigour and concentration, in all aspects and moments of affinity.

FINANCE: Unless they have a special gift in taking care of monetary issues they are inclined to go with the flow and do what seems to be best at the moment. For instance, they are more inclined to change their bank or open a new bank account rather than balance their check book. ENFPs are very impulsive when it comes to money: one week they are very fired up and go crazy over investments while the next week they couldn't care less and are totally indifferent. Quite often they prefer that someone else would take care of fiancial matters.

CONFLICTS: Their enthusiasm and directness often leads to conflicts. When conflict occurs ENFPs wish they were someplace else. Unfortunately, their reaction to conflict, can aggravate a situation instead of helping. For instance, they can blurt out
    something sharp (barbed) for which they will be tormented by guilt afterwards.

OBLIGATIONS: Vows (obligations in terms of relationship) are very important to ENFP, although to be fair, their imagination can cause a desire to look for a perfect relationship. Although ENFPs are true to their vows their natural tendency to fantasize can tempt them with other posibilities even if they will never make them come true.

PARENTING: Parenting is in constant development. They are creative and encouraging to their children. Children are affirmed and take center stage in the family. ENFP's grow as parents with every captivating day, filled with activities and lessons.

CONTRACTS: For an ENFP it is a process and not a goal. For this reason it is very likely to be reviewed constantly. No matter how important and significant it would be it can always be altered in the light of new data.

RELATIONSHIP ENDING: ENFPs face big problems when ending relationships, more than people of other types. Often ENFP will hold on to feelings for a long time after the relationships has ended trying to figure out what went wrong, saying to themselves "If only I had done things differently....."
    Ssmall I'm impressed with your translation. Its great you know some Russian. What is your first language, may I ask? Anyway, thank you. I've done a little modification on it here, simplifying text and spelling. Please read it over and tell me what you think.
    I agree with most of the text here but not all of it. Some of it is a bit exaggerated but its a good description regardless.

Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.