Yes, that blog is very well written, and if it weren't on Spymac.com, maybe more people would read it. Spymac offers absolutely NO advertising, so the only way to get people to read it is to inform them everytime I write something. Elsewise, no one would know if I wrote anything, and word-of-mouth won't necessarily work whenever you aren't sure if you are going to post "often enough". I'm considering moving or at least mirroring my blog on http://www.blogger.com.

Anyway, it is good, and should I actually post more, I'd bet a lot more people would read it (I have over 2000 hits, which for a spymac blog (remember, no advertising) is great, considering the people that have been there for years only have a few hundred hits). I write about pretty much anything, and right now I'm working on the "Earl's Dictionary", where I write the common-day meanings to all my non-standard words I use. I also like to do technical reports, write my opinion on software or movies, or possibly write about my day. Overall, I give it 4 out of 5 stars, missing one for not updating it "often enough".