I am glad that Scarlettlux has ended up being a clearly typed EIE. Also, it seems to me that unefille is also clearly EIE. cool.
Quote Originally Posted by Scarlettlux
Yes, this is me as well. I enjoy large groups I suppose for the occasional party or whatnot, but truly, I desire intimate relations with small groups. I think this is one of the lamest misconceptions about Fi vs Fe -- that Fi prefers closer-knit groups whilst Fe valuers prefer large, rowdy groups of people whom barely know each-other and merely interact superficially to "have fun." This is probably why some Fi-valuers (those who have not studied the functions truly extensively and without judgment bias) look down upon us Fe/Ti people with their upturned faces and snub us. Bah!
I agree with this. I like the occasional energetic (=rowdy) party, but mostly it's all about medium-sized groups of up to 7 people. Okay, well 7 people sounds like a lot, enough for a decent party, but I know all of these people well and definitely not just superficially. I think betas are even nicer than people of other quadras - we will accept new people to join in on the fun. The groups are rarely exclusive to life-time pals.