Hybrid View

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by unefille
    And just thinking about the way I describe things in my writing - it's very much trying to use words to articulate an inner image; the essence of what I percieve, rather than the sensory properties of it
    ftw

Which exactly describes my dynamic with idolatrie: whenever I get worked up about something, or on the verge of changing my mind, in a fret, I lay out all my thoughts and arguments on the table for her. She's much more set and rigid in her thinking processes and she tends to reject a lot of arguments. She's also much slower to change her mind. In that way, in order to persuade or argue with her, I have to clarify my thinking. Eventually, we reach a reasoned conclusion that is much more productive.
    Sounds like a beta ST giving the beta NF direction, imo.

Wow, if that's Ti valuing (especially the bolded the bit) then I'm REALLY going to have to rethink things because um, coloured tags and index systems is a way of life for idolatrie and I. More her, though.
    Don't get caught up in trivial details when it comes to functions.

Quote Originally Posted by Mimosa Pudica
    I find my ways very similar to the way you describe the way you push your students to get better. I imagined this was caused by a strong Ne? Why else bother?
    No. Her description of that only suggested a preference for .

Quote Originally Posted by mimosa Pudica
    I do have some very strong Ni-traits as well, knowing a lot more than most people about the future.
    This isn't Ni.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett
    I think this is one of the lamest misconceptions about Fi vs Fe -- that Fi prefers closer-knit groups whilst Fe valuers prefer large, rowdy groups of people whom barely know each-other and merely interact superficially to "have fun."
    Yes (niffweed), this is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett
    That's something that is REALLY (imo) essential to Beta relations -- a fierce intensity which is a result of valued Fe & Se. When you combine those two, it just makes for very EXTREME/FORCEFUL expressions of EMOTION, especially when arguing outwardly about some type of logical system, something Ti related, trends/politics.. etc.
    Yeah, I FUCKIN KNOW RIGHT???

Quote Originally Posted by aka-kitsune
    Forgive me for saying so... but this sounds SO much like IEE to me. Just seems there's just so much + going on here. Very expansive sentiments.
    Yeah, I was wondering if someone was gonna point this out, lol.
    Last edited by strrrng; 08-27-2008 at 09:21 PM.
    4w3-5w6-8w7