Thread: Questions for EIEs-ENFjs about leading Fe function

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by unefille View Post
    Wow, if that's Ti valuing (especially the bolded the bit) then I'm REALLY going to have to rethink things because um, coloured tags and index systems is a way of life for idolatrie and I. More her, though.

What can I say...we have open book exams!!
    allez cuisine!

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Holy shit.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow... I just read this entire thread and am willing to bet a forum member on my current hypothesis that unefille is EIE and idolatrie an LSI.

The colour-coded tabs thing totally reminds me of my LSI best friends. They both did that a lot in class to keep track of everything and I admired them for it, though I never quite got into it, too lazy, haha.

I have never been so sure that two people have been so wrong about their own self-typings. I knew straight away actually, that idolatrie was no LSE as I felt no Te-vibe from her, as I've mentioned before. It was a reassuring, solid vibe, one that I get consistently from Ti-dominants. Yes, she has made good points about her being Te > Ti and I really do not have anything great to contradict those points because I'm terrible at elucidating my thoughts but I do believe that perhaps stereotypes have seriously messed up both their opinions' on the functions. I believe unefille has even admitted her own "wrong" impressions of Beta that at first turned her off.

One of the strongest pieces of evidence (imo) that you guys ARE Beta is the fact that Nick, Gilly, and I are both so sure of it. I am pretty damn convinced we are all Beta NFs and when a consensus that forceful is being reached by 3 solidly typed people, then you have to wonder what exactly it is we "feel" about you guys.

Sure, the Deltas here have voiced their opinions about how similar they feel you are, but they have not truly made as many solid points as we have about why exactly you guys are Delta... I dunno, maybe THEY could be typed wrong! Haha, nah, I don't really know what I'm saying, all I know is that I'm 99% sure you guys are ENFj and ISTj.

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux View Post
    Sure, the Deltas here have voiced their opinions about how similar they feel you are, but they have not truly made as many solid points as we have about why exactly you guys are Delta...
    Fi knows. It's in the heart.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.