Thread: What I like about being me

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Always (or when I am really "open") when I look at a digital watch there is always a special meaning about it. Like why did I just look at the time right now? If i'm about to do something and I check my watch and it is 13:37 then I know whatever im doing, it's gonna be good but if it is 13:38 then I really need to be careful.

also I always find to look at the time when it's like 22:22 or 0.00 or 14.44, you have to be careful about that to. prenounce 4 in japanese is the same as death I often microwave my food for 44 secs a time. So my food will really be dead

These things add up to make me feel like the special unique person I am, the center of the universe.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Darkstar View Post
    Always (or when I am really "open") when I look at a digital watch there is always a special meaning about it. Like why did I just look at the time right now? If i'm about to do something and I check my watch and it is 13:37 then I know whatever im doing, it's gonna be good but if it is 13:38 then I really need to be careful.

also I always find to look at the time when it's like 22:22 or 0.00 or 14.44, you have to be careful about that to. prenounce 4 in japanese is the same as death I often microwave my food for 44 secs a time. So my food will really be dead

These things add up to make me feel like the special unique person I am, the center of the universe.
    you're so funny! i do similar things, especially with numbers and the clock that way. 11:11, my fav. i'm not superstitious in that "negative" way though. numbers are cool.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so i get to our house this morning and the first thing my hubby tells me (he's sleeping there until we get the remodeling done) is that he woke up at 4am.

why? did you stay awake or go back to sleep?

i stayed awake, there was a football game on (rerun) that i wanted to see.

and you knew it was 4am?????

yeah, i must have just known. i wanted to see that game.

at that point i had to fill him in on this thread. too funny!

TIM
    Ne-ENTp 7w8 sx/so
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't keep track of time at all. Ever. Unfortunately, I also tend to break watches.

Basically, I have no idea what's going on.

JRiddy
    —————King of Socionics—————

Ne-ENTp 7w8 sx/so