Thread: what am i?

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17 View Post
    god and now you're going to just ignore that completely.

go fuck yourself juju, you really completely deserve whatever derision you get.
    It's difficult to take you seriously, Niffweed, when you initiate 'discussions' like this.

Regardless, this thread is about Implied's type... If you want to talk with me about whatever grievances you have, PM or AIM please... Peace

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think this is wonderful evidence for juju as alpha SF compliant-ever Fe and disdainful or unconcerned with Fi:

"omg, here's the over-the-top gamma Fi person going off on his crazy moralistic rants about trivial matters."

and perhaps this is trivial to you, but you are a serious fucking dumbass if you think that i said anything at all about that harvard comment, which is exactly what i SPECIFICALLY DID NOT DO. that is seriously fucking wrong.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think this is wonderful evidence for juju as alpha SF compliant-ever Fe and disdainful or unconcerned with Fi:

"omg, here's the over-the-top gamma Fi person going off on his crazy moralistic rants about trivial matters."

and perhaps this is trivial to you, but you are a serious fucking dumbass if you think that i said anything at all about that harvard comment, which is exactly what i SPECIFICALLY DID NOT DO. that is seriously fucking wrong.
    Who said I thought you were gamma..? I don't detect any Fi in you... Granted, I haven't studied you very closely.

Regardless, this is side-tracking the thread.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    It's difficult to take you seriously, Niffweed, when you initiate 'discussions' like this.

Regardless, this thread is about Implied's type... If you want to talk with me about whatever grievances you have, PM or AIM please... Peace
    OMG IMPLIEDS TYPE HOW COULD I FORGET.

WE HAVE NO OTHER PLACE FOR DISCUSSING IMPLIED'S TYPE. IN FACT, THIS WOULD BECOME A 100 PAGE THREAD WITH WONDERFUL PEOPLE PROVIDING METICULOUSLY PLANNED, BRILLIANT OBSERVATIONS THAT PROVE CONCLUSIVELY THAT IMPLIED IS SEI, IF NOT FOR MY MEDDLING INTERFERENCES TO DISCUSS SUCH PETTY GRIEVANCES.

I THINK I WILL DO EXACTLY AS YOU REQUEST AND CREATE ANOTHER THREAD SO AS TO DISCUSS SUCH PETTY GRIEVANCES SO AS NOT TO DERAIL THE WONDERFUL DISCUSSIONS GOING ON HERE.

god you're a complete fucking moron.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who said I thought you were gamma..? I don't detect any Fi in you.

Regardless, this is side-tracking the thread.
    yes, of course you don't. my attacks on you are extremely pro alpha-Fe and sensitive. and my objections -- clearly Fe.

i don't see how anyone could call my participation in this thread -- LIKE I DONT KNOW BEING REALLY FUCKING PISSED OFF AT YOU FOR BEING A FUCKING NUTCASE -- as in any way Fi valuing.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

god you're a complete fucking moron.
    bye bye Niffweed. Have a nice night.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Niffweed, sorry to interrupt your conversation with JuJu, but just to clarify - essentially are you saying that JuJu's disregard for whether or not you actually attacked him concerning the Harvard statement - that is, his careless attribution of that act/motive to you, without concern for whether or not you did in fact did so - a demonstration of poor Fi on his part?

I just read it as JuJu having forgotten. Or having conflated his memory of you arguing what type he was with his memory of being pulled apart of his Harvard statement, which I think both took place in the same thread - or at least, within the same context.
    ()
    3w4-1w2-5w4 sx/sp

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by unefille View Post
    Niffweed, sorry to interrupt your conversation with JuJu, but just to clarify - essentially are you saying that JuJu's disregard for whether or not you actually attacked him concerning the Harvard statement - that is, his careless attribution of that act/motive to you, without concern for whether or not you did in fact did so - a demonstration of poor Fi on his part?

I just read it as JuJu having forgotten. Or having conflated his memory of you arguing what type he was with his memory of being pulled apart of his Harvard statement, which I think both took place in the same thread - or at least, within the same context.
    it isn't necessarily so much as his reaction to my reaction about it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it isn't necessarily so much as his reaction to my reaction about it.
    I agree that his reaction was rather light and flippant and failed to engage with the sentiments you expressed - particularly dismissing your sense of being offended. At the same time, I would surmise that JuJu reacted like that because he was taken aback by your reaction - particularly the vehemence with which you expressed yourself and the language you used. It's possible that he was stunned and played it glibly in order to conceal that. It's also possible that from your tone, he didn't think there was any point in engaging you seriously, because he couldn't be certain you would be reasonable in response.

Is that Fe?
    ()
    3w4-1w2-5w4 sx/sp

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's also possible that from your tone, he didn't think there was any point in engaging you seriously, because he couldn't be certain you would be reasonable in response.
    Yup

Is that Fe?
    Fi... Basic right and wrong... The tone of his statements tonight are in line with my initial impressions of him... My 'bond' with Niffweed (lol) is static.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree that his reaction was rather light and flippant and failed to engage with the sentiments you expressed - particularly dismissing your sense of being offended. At the same time, I would surmise that JuJu reacted like that because he was taken aback by your reaction - particularly the vehemence with which you expressed yourself and the language you used. It's possible that he was stunned and played it glibly in order to conceal that. It's also possible that from your tone, he didn't think there was any point in engaging you seriously, because he couldn't be certain you would be reasonable in response.

Is that Fe?
    yes, you got it. i think the sort of condemning of my reaction is sort of typical of an alpha SF wanting to sort of keep the peace and not having any clue how to deal with a gamma NT who has completely different values in the interaction -- and so just dismissing it as ridiculous.

i probably also got pissed at him partly because i already have a rather clear picture of him as an idiot and partly because his blindness in this matter (where i can sort of see where he might see it as a trifling point) really sort of struck a nerve since i specifically avoided doing what he accused me of doing.

but, yes, overall, i think that you outlined his motivations on the money.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think the sort of condemning of my reaction is sort of typical of an alpha SF wanting to sort of keep the peace and not having any clue how to deal with a gamma NT who has completely different values in the interaction
    LOL, no, you misread my motives... All it proves is that you're bad at this, i.e. interpreting motivations and ascribing them to Socionics functions...

IMO, you're very immature... I could care less about "keeping the peace" with you, lol

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes, you got it. i think the sort of condemning of my reaction is sort of typical of an alpha SF wanting to sort of keep the peace and not having any clue how to deal with a gamma NT who has completely different values in the interaction -- and so just dismissing it as ridiculous.
    i just have to openly back you on this. it does really seem that way. i only ask if other ENFps would respond by sort of teasing you when you're pissed.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL, no, you misread my motives... All it proves is that you're bad at this, i.e. interpreting motivations and ascribing them to Socionics functions...

IMO, you're very immature... I could care less about "keeping the peace" with you, lol
    yeah, actually thats also consistent with what i've gotten from ESEs especially.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by implied View Post
    i just have to openly back you on this.
    LOL!! Surprise, surprise.

If you're interested in correctly reading the situation, here:

*ENFp loses respect for INTj.
    *INTj makes snarky comment to ENFp.
    *ENFp rolls eyes... Makes comments that = eye-rolling.
    *INTj=righteous indignation

Etc.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i just have to openly back you on this. it does really seem that way. i only ask if other ENFps would respond by sort of teasing you when you're pissed.
    I know neither you nor niffweed think I'm an IEE, so let's just say I'm answering as a non-type (or even an EIE - it doesn't matter).

What sort of reaction were you looking for with your response to JuJu, Niffweed? It was blunt and hostile. When I first read it I was a little taken aback, but mostly uncertain what you were trying to achieve by it. Given your tone, I would certainly not have apologised to you, and I doubt other people you do believe to be IEEs would have either. In fact, I probably would have asked for clarification and some justification of the way you spoke, to better understand where the hell your anger was coming from.

Of course, this isn't evidence that JuJu isn't IEE - first, you're not convinced I am IEE and second, I don't think you're an idiot as JuJu has expressed he does.
    ()
    3w4-1w2-5w4 sx/sp

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know neither you nor niffweed think I'm an IEE, so let's just say I'm answering as a non-type (or even an EIE - it doesn't matter).

What sort of reaction were you looking for with your response to JuJu, Niffweed?
    i'm not sure. i was just really pissed off at him.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL!! Surprise, surprise.

If you're interested in correctly reading the situation, here:

*ENFp loses respect for INTj.
    *INTj makes snarky comment to ENFp.
    *ENFp rolls eyes... Makes comments that = eye-rolling.
    *INTj=righteous indignation

Etc.
    i'm not sure why you'd see an INTp as being somehow less sarcastic/snarky/combative than an INTj. afaik the alfa NTs on the board seem at least slightly less willing to really get into open conflicts.
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'm not sure. i was just really pissed off at him.
    if all you said was this, (e.g. Justin, "I am pissed off at you because...") rather than the expletive-ridden tirade you posted, I would've responded in a respectful manner...

You have a history of treating ppl with disrespect, Niffweed... If you treat me with disrespect, as you did, you will receive the sort of answer that you did.

Make sense?

Edit: unefille is clearly IEE... Certainly more Delta, Niffweed, than your SLI benchmarks Kioshi and snegledmaca... Would you say that Deltas are hard for you to type?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if all you said was this, (e.g. Justin, "I am pissed off at you because...") rather than the expletive-ridden tirade you posted, I would've responded in a respectful manner...

You have a history of treating ppl with disrespect, Niffweed... If you treat me with disrespect, as you did, you will receive the sort of answer that you did.

Make sense?

Edit: unefille is clearly IEE... Certainly more Delta, Niffweed, than your SLI benchmarks Kioshi and snegledmaca... Would you say that Deltas are hard for you to type?
    kioshi is not a benchmark. kioshi is someone i'm not very certain about.

snegledmaca is far more delta than you.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'm not sure why you'd see an INTp as being somehow less sarcastic/snarky/combative than an INTj.
    I don't...

It's just that with Niffweed, there is no Fi--at least that he's revealed.

snegledmaca is far more delta than you.
    wanna see who can piss farther...? LOL

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've met Niffweed. I don't think he can be anything other than ILI.
    I'm not sure I would say his comments are indicative of "Fi," though his response to Juju ignoring him does seem pretty Fi-valuing.
    I agree that Juju's tactic does seem very Fe, alpha, particularly SEI.
    But, I have no idea how I would even begin to respond to niffweed if he made comments like that to me. They are sort of hard to take "seriously" because they seem rather blown out of proportion, unpredictable, occurring in large frequency....
    So, I can't see this as a case for Juju not being Delta NF.
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    I agree that Juju's tactic does seem very Fe, alpha, particularly SEI.
    How?

This is all kinda silly, considering I KNOW that I'm not Alpha SF--I've dated more SEIs than any other type and know their peculiarities quite well (vs. mine)--that said, I'm interested in hearing extrapolations...

My "tactic does seem very Fe," really? Explain... What's a IEE's 8th function..? It seems to me that not a lot of ppl understand the IEE, (or the SLI for that matter.)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How?

This is all kinda silly, considering I KNOW that I'm not Alpha SF--I've dated more SEIs than any other type--that said, I'm interested in hearing extrapolations...

My "tactic does seem very Fe?" My tactic in brushing off a bunch of comments by the village idiot?

What's a IEE's 8th function?
    I know. I didn't say an IEE couldn't react that way. Read the rest of the post.

In my experience Fe ego types sort of just blow off people's hurt feelings as "silly" or "ridiculous" rather than try to get at the root of the matter. I think this is what niff may have been sensing from your reaction. And yes, I have seen IEEs (having 8th function Fe) react that way when they deem other tactics to be impossible.

On another note, this thread has inspired me to change my signature.
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    I know. I didn't say an IEE couldn't react that way. Read the rest of the post.

In my experience Fe ego types sort of just blow off people's hurt feelings as "silly" or "ridiculous" rather than try to get at the root of the matter. I think this is what niff may have been sensing from your reaction. And yes, I have seen IEEs (having 8th function Fe) react that way when they deem other tactics to be impossible.

On another note, this thread has inspired me to change my signature.
    I read your entire original post... I wanted clarification re: Alpha SF, and you delivered.

I blew off Niffweed b/c I perceived his intentions in writing to me to be bad... The first interaction I ever had with him was bad--and every interaction I've had since has been bad... Thus I do not respect him.

I do not care to get to the root of any matter with him if he engages me in a disrespectful way, which he did.

You got it right--"other tactics" w/ Niffweed: impossible... He's yet to act like a reasonable person in interactions with me--until he does, he'll receive similar responses.
    Last edited by JuJu; 08-25-2008 at 09:39 AM.

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

juju is asking you to explain how his tactics appear Fe.

btw if noone said that deltas are peacekeepers too, let me say it.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Kensington View Post
    btw if noone said that deltas are peacekeepers too, let me say it.
    Exactly! He's writing like 'peacekeeping' (which, by the way, is a total misread of my motives in this situation on his part) is some trait entirely unique to Alpha SF... They call the ENFp the diplomat

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't...

It's just that with Niffweed, there is no Fi--at least that he's revealed.

i've always thought that his Fi-HA tends to show precisely when he gets pissed at someone and basically refuses to change/budge on principle. perhaps the dioklecian/niffweed argument was an example of that. not sure what you're looking for.
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i've always thought that his Fi-HA tends to show precisely when he gets pissed at someone and basically refuses to change/budge on principle. perhaps the dioklecian/niffweed argument was an example of that.
    That's how I would see it.

When someone uses their HA, they often appear ridiculous and/or over-the-top to types who have that HA as an ego or id function; like an amateur looks to professionals.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    That's how I would see it.

When someone uses their HA, they often appear ridiculous and/or over-the-top to types who have that HA as an ego or id function; like an amateur looks to professionals.
    i like your explanation. i have watched some weak /non--ego types (presumably seeking of some sort) do mundane sorts of tasks and look a little ridiculous. perhaps i look ridiculous as well, but i can sort of see why a -type might be useful in these situations.

but then is it easier to see why alpha SF seems plausible as well? i just find the sort of berating "come on, toots, i love ya so much! kissy kissy! let's cuddle!" type comments from juju more synonymous with Fe reaction than a Fi one. but perhaps he's just an immature person.
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think his comments are definitely a Fe reaction.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My interpretation of it was that you thought the Harvard comment was elitist, and thus you disliked it on principle; also, you defended ya boyyyyy Niffweed when he got caught up in it... It prob didn't help that Sean posted some things under my name when he was here haha.
    I was one of those to "get caught up in it", not niffweed; and I didn't "get caught up in it"; I was fishing for information regarding your, and Sean's, types.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    I was one of those to "get caught up in it", not niffweed; and I didn't "get caught up in it"; I was fishing for information regarding your, and Sean's, types.
    As to getting "caught up in it," lol--Expat, I've told you: I appreciate what you did in that instance... I found it helpful, and so did he, (he told me so.)

In this case, what would a Fi reaction to Niffweed look like? (Bear in mind, a Fi that had already felt ill toward Niffweed from previous interactions.)

To me, his post came across as ridiculous... After all, if someone wants a genuine response to a given concern, he might want to consider going about it differently, i.e. "that comment hurt my feelings... You mistook what I did in that instance, and I'm upset about it b/c..." Something a little less offensive, and a little more earnest, ya know?

In this case, Niffweed began the discussion w/ a flurry of expletives... I might have responded differently than I did had I not already felt ill-will toward him from the previous interaction, which Steve summed up correctly: 'insult ppl enough and they'll begin to expect insults, and then whoever fights back will take the heat.'

Implied: it's cool--you're friends with Niffweed... That doesn't mean you need to take his side in every instance...

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Niffweed's comment re: Alpha SF on his Wikisocion userlist:

juju M yes 3 α SF none i'm quite happy with juju in alpha, as something of a dumber version of cracka. but more recently i'm thinking that ESE might be more appropriate than SEI. otherwise i think alpha is clearly the best option.

---

NIffweed's obviously typing off of personal sentiments here... Not taking into account anything re: Socionics.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To me, his post came across as ridiculous... After all, if someone wants a genuine response to a given concern, he might want to consider going about it differently, i.e. "that comment hurt my feelings... You mistook what I did in that instance, and I'm upset about it b/c..." Something a little less offensive, and a little more earnest, ya know?
    i think it's rare that ILIs would ever respond that way, or maybe never.
    that comment hurt my feelings? i'm upset about it because? seriously... (or maybe it's just me)

i'm not siding anyone, but reading this whole thread, and some others about juju/smccosker, juju does sound Fe value-ing, ESE>SEI IMO. of course i could be wrong.
    INTp
    sx/sp

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mea View Post
    i'm not siding anyone, but reading this whole thread, and some others about juju/smccosker, juju does sound Fe value-ing, ESE>SEI IMO. of course i could be wrong.
    What do you base that on?

All I'm beginning to take from this is that this forum's supposed INTps are bad @ reading ppl... I've known my type for two years.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn't see Fe valuing until I saw JuJu's videos and followed some of his lately posts. I am not so sure anymore.... His enneagram type makes it even harder to see him as my dual since 2's are the types I probably have the worst interaction with. But I don't know, if he is convinced he is IEE he might as well be one. I am not arguing against that. Not yet, anyways.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Winterpark View Post
    Not yet, anyways.
    Lol!

I feel the same.

EDIT: Even if you assume that I'm Fe-valuing, there is NO WAY that I am Si-base... My Mom is ESFj; most of my gfs have been ISFp... I've been studying this for years and know the difference...

In the past, I've considered SEE... Early on, the Beta NFs...

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ftr, I HIGHLY doubt JuJu is a 2. That being said...

JuJu, I used to be fairly certain of ENFp for you. But your recent behavior in a few threads - this one in specific - seems to suggest Fe-valuing. Why? Because it seems as though you fail to grasp the underlying motives of peoples' reactions, instead prioritizing the external atmosphere and, to some degree, protecting your ego.

Niffweed's first response to you, while a bit derisive, was completely valid imo. He strongly resented you misrepresenting a situation and proclaiming his actions/motives as something different than they were. Do you expect someone to take kindly to that? Your subsequent responses only convey stupid Fe attempts at smoothing over the situation, i.e ignoring the logic of what he is saying completely and making subtly condescending comments as if to say, 'sorry niffweed, but you're immature and not worth a response,' mainly due to the fact that, imo, you couldn't handle being called out on your fallacious statement and having your atmosphere fucked up. So, to backtrack, I find the logic funny, and you tell me if this makes sense: JuJu makes a statement about niffweed's actions/motives without checking to see if he's correct (examining old threads), THEN actually gets pissed that niffweed responds negatively. You wrote in a post in this thread how you would have obliged to debate it with niffweed had he been more diplomatic. OH I'M SORRY, let's allow people to make retarded assumptions about us and then walk on eggshells, being diplomatic, so that we don't upset them. God forbid we call them out on their presumptuous bullshit! And if you are ENFp, why wasn't your Fi able to pick up on the internal substance of niff's sentiments? All you've seemed to care about in this thread is preserving the precarious Fe atmosphere that was offset when niff called you out.

@Maria: still figuring out your type. INTp, ISTp or ENFp.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    ftr, I HIGHLY doubt JuJu is a 2. That being said...

JuJu, I used to be fairly certain of ENFp for you. But your recent behavior in a few threads - this one in specific - seems to suggest Fe-valuing. Why? Because it seems as though you fail to grasp the underlying motives of peoples' reactions, instead prioritizing the external atmosphere and, to some degree, protecting your ego.

Niffweed's first response to you, while a bit derisive, was completely valid imo. He strongly resented you misrepresenting a situation and proclaiming his actions/motives as something different than they were. Do you expect someone to take kindly to that? Your subsequent responses only convey stupid Fe attempts at smoothing over the situation, i.e ignoring the logic of what he is saying completely and making subtly condescending comments as if to say, 'sorry niffweed, but you're immature and not worth a response,' mainly due to the fact that, imo, you couldn't handle being called out on your fallacious statement and having your atmosphere fucked up. So, to backtrack, I find the logic funny, and you tell me if this makes sense: JuJu makes a statement about niffweed's actions/motives without checking to see if he's correct (examining old threads), THEN actually gets pissed that niffweed responds negatively. You wrote in a post in this thread how you would have obliged to debate it with niffweed had he been more diplomatic. OH I'M SORRY, let's allow people to make retarded assumptions about us and then walk on eggshells, being diplomatic, so that we don't upset them. God forbid we call them out on their presumptuous bullshit! And if you are ENFp, why wasn't your Fi able to pick up on the internal substance of niff's sentiments? All you've seemed to care about in this thread is preserving the precarious Fe atmosphere that was offset when niff called you out.
    you're not interpreting my motives correctly, Nick... I did pick up on the internal substance of his statements--I just disrespect him... Thus I acted as I did. Also, I made no attempt to smooth over the situation... I mocked him.

EDIT: I realize that Niffweed did not respond re: the Harvard comment... That was not what I meant by "get caught up in..." This is silly.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast