Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
The second case concerns you, Expat, and my type, a few months ago. I know you didn't have a clear opinion of it, but early on when I asked you, SLE was the most likely type. Then something happened when you spoke to Isha, and SEE becomes the most likely type. Now, I know you don't think she really convinced you because you never had a proper position in the first place, but I still think she must have had some effect on your thinking, because if she hadn't talked to you, you wouldn't have thought SEE was most likely, out of the blue. Clearly her dynamic Te information corresponded well with reality, and thus you were prepared to accept this as her mirror.
Fine, but that is hardly a case of "totally contradicting the previous opinion". If you'll remember, I raised SLE as a possible type for you early on. I don't think I seriously considered, for any length of time, after meeting you, any type besides SLE or SEE. That is hardly a shift between two extreme positions.

It's not just Isha's "talking to me" that made me tilt to SEE. If you'll remember, we had discussed other things, including the Filatova descriptions, etc. That she could see you as SEE confirmed something I was already considering. But that only happened because I, myself, was already unsure of SLE (but not considering every other type, obviously).

Now, I don't disagree with your analysis (except that, in this particular case, her being my mirror is really not important), but I don't see how that fits your case for "manipulability".