The problem is that I identify heavily with all 4 NF's and Im confortable with that =( As one example that I was thinking of earlier, my quasi-ID's and I have great times and Ive never run into the relationship behavior pattern listed for socionics. In fact, ENFPs seem to be the most likely attracted to me (why? I have no clue but I bet it is value related--as in social values and principples). It makes it even more confusing since my mother is an INFx so I have no clue how much nurture is playing a part since I only had one parent's influence.

But yeah, for I, it is confusing because EFJ's are the most reserved, in general, of all of the extraverts...yet, I sorta feel like a switch-hitter! I dont mind either world and I seem to be comfortable and draw energy from both. From looking at it in a positive light-- this seems to be really beneficial for my strong "I" friends since they get the best of both worlds and I give them space when it feels like they need it which benefits me as well because it is nice to escape sometimes. Yet! cabin fever blows after a day or three.