Jimmy Carter

Ronald Reagan

Bush 43

Barack Obama

Would-be example:

John Edwards

Guest star (but also EIE):

Dan Quayle

Yes, I do think they are all EIEs. Not so sure yet about Carter and McGovern. On the other hand, I think John Kerry could be one, too.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

whoa, interesting!

"guest star" LOL
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    Something I think I have noticed.

just because they're all exhibiting Fe in those photos i think youve totally failed to really evaluate their character. Bush is pretty clearly an ISFJ or an ISTP or some other type of jackass, and reagan...he was an actor...i feel insulted even seeing his photo mixed in with the others. He was a gamma or a delta most certainly. Carter I'm unsure of but am pleased to have been born while he was in office...Edwards I'm not convinced that he's not gamma. Now barack...perhaps a rare true ENFJ.

p.s. and dan quayle i'd say and isfj or an delta/estj and quite a dipshit at that and mcgovern i obviously respect. oh...and fuck john kerry. there are people who think he was complicit in bush getting elected the second time and he's a sell out with his dick up his ass and i had a strange feeling about him when he was running and after the tazering incident when andrew meyer asked him about skull and cross bones i think kerry is a total cocksucker (no offense to literal cock suckers out there).
    Lefty
    ENFJ

"I'm Sick of Old Men Dreaming Up Wars for Young Men To Die In," George McGovern.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lefty View Post
    just because they're all exhibiting Fe in those photos i think youve totally failed to really evaluate their character.
    And you think THAT's the basis for my typing? Ridiculous.

If you want to know how I go about typing celebrities, take a look at the articles I've written (also on Reagan) in the wiki. I'm obviously not always right, but I don't type in such a frivolous way. I posted pictures because that makes such threads more interesting, and yes, they add VI information; but they are not the "evidence" for my typing.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    And you think THAT's the basis for my typing? Ridiculous.

If you want to know how I go about typing celebrities, take a look at the articles I've written (also on Reagan) in the wiki. I'm obviously not always right, but I don't type in such a frivolous way. I posted pictures because that makes such threads more interesting, and yes, they add VI information; but they are not the "evidence" for my typing.
    i dont have to look at your articles im an intuitive myself.

i have to say, though, that i do appreciate a forum in which to debate this kind of thing...i'm just giving you my 2 cents, btw, and i just disagree with you.

Oh and I may be typing frivolously, in your opinion, but I have to say I feel like I'm perfecting it in real life.

Peace,
    Lefty
    ENFJ

"I'm Sick of Old Men Dreaming Up Wars for Young Men To Die In," George McGovern.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol, that's some intuition if you can read his mind AND know he's wrong without even looking.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Screw the Olympics!
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    lol, that's some intuition if you can read his mind AND know he's wrong without even looking.
    "As you can see, my Jedi powers are far beyond yours" - Count Doku in Episode I

That's why I wonder, sometimes, if I am not indeed a LSE -- such intuition is beyond my grasp.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bahahaha

Who needs this "reading", amirite?
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

- Voltaire

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jimmy Carter, out of all of those, seems an outlier in terms of personality... He comes across as very laid-back compared with these other men--that said, he has one of the typical ENFj looks.

*Barack Obama=definite ENFj
    *Edwards=definite ENFj... When he was running in '04, I considered ESFp; however, there is no Fi there, despite his attempts to conjure it via populist descriptions.
    *Bush 43=probably ENFj... The other type I've seriously considered is ISFj, as mentioned... He doesn't come across as articulate as the others listed, (perhaps as a result of dyslexia,) which makes him difficult to type...
    *Reagan=possibly ESFj, IMO... I just read the wiki though--you've made a very good case IMO, Expat... I'm leaning toward ENFj for him after reading it.

John Kerry... I'm very interested to read a case for ENFj... He was widely typed as ENFp, but IMO, ENFp does not fit him.

I don't know enough about Quayle or McGovern to type them accurately.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    Jimmy Carter, out of all of those, seems an outlier in terms of personality... He comes across as very laid-back compared with these other men--that said, he has one of the typical ENFj looks.
    I'm not sure about Carter either. He baffles me; but not for being "laid-back". In his case, I freely admit to making the best out of a difficult case.

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    John Kerry... I'm very interested to read a case for ENFj... He was widely typed as ENFp, but IMO, ENFp does not fit him.
    All I can say is that, observing him on tv in 2004, he seemed to be very Fe-aware, in the sense of what others could be thinking in that area. I don't have a good case put together; INFp has been suggested, I think it's possible.