Hybrid View

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrd View Post
    Exactly. This is what annoys me about all this nonsense. Trent Renzor's persona isn't even that good. If is Fi is horrible, his Ni is worse, as far as his music goes. He might be some ILI businessman, but the music is not really deep or dark or expressive of any type, ditto with Marylin Manson. It's why I was annoyed at goths in high school as well. It's just a 24/7 Halloween party, not really dark or deep or weird. I say there's less Ni than Fi in Trent's music because it's all ranting about relationships and not much intracite symbolism.
    Agreed but I wanted to comment that I hated goths in high school too. lol. Same reason. The more you try to be different, you more you act the same.

Like biker gangs. You aren't free. You just found another system that dissolves the self.

I was watching something on German biker gangs. I always say this mindset is 6. They asked a guy what he would do if he wasnt in the gang. He says he doesnt know. It gives him meaning. He has no purpose without it . Exactly. Goths, bikers, punks, all 6s. lol. And I consider the need of the herd like that to be weakness. You need a gang of people to feel tough. You can't be anything on your own. I despise that. It is cowardly.

There was this guy on per c who wrote pages, hundreds of them about being a sociopath. I dont talk about it, I am it. lol. Like Dali said, I dont need drugs. I am drugs. "You smoke this shit to escape from reality? I don't need that shit. I AM reality. "

I do not experience; I am experience. I am not the subject of experience; I am that experience. I am awareness. Nothing else can be I or can exist.

-Bruce Lee

Lee is the opposite of these guys, he is much deeper than he appears. Malcolm X is another who is deeper than he seems. And that is the real issue here. goths think they are intellectually superior to "jocks" like X and Lee. No. lol. These guys know philosophy and poetry.

anybody who expresses themselves through their appearance I got some Shakespeare. I have no crown. My crown is content.

Second Keeper
    Ay, but thou talk'st as if thou wert a king.
    KING HENRY VI
    Why, so I am, in mind; and that's enough.
    Second Keeper
    But, if thou be a king, where is thy crown?
    KING HENRY VI
    My crown is in my heart, not on my head;
    Not decked with diamonds and Indian stones,
    Nor to be seen: my crown is called content:
    A crown it is that seldom kings enjoy.
    Last edited by Tearsofaclown; 06-20-2017 at 09:24 PM.
    "And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it, and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them."